2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Whack9
Commander

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by Whack9 »

Lol

Germany: "They aren't shredding ballots."
Trump: "Are you sure?"
Germany: "Yes."
Trump: "They are shredding ballots in my opinion."

A narcissist facing consequences for being a shit bag for the first time in his life
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hmmm, wonder what else the have to say.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I somehow don't think Brad will announce that he's found 11,780 trump votes that had been concealed in a large can of tuna.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:44 pm
Hmmm, wonder what else they have to say.
Raffensberger found 11,778 45SHOLE votes, Joe still won. :twisted:
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:50 pm
I somehow don't think Brad will announce that he's found 11,780 trump votes that had been concealed in a large can of tuna.
Those were rejected as being "fishy".
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

He's got a rare opportunity for a fairly obscure bureaucrat to be on a bright-lit national stage, and he should take full advantage of it. Paint the entire picture of the Georgia election - how it was conducted, who planned, watched, monitored it; voting procedure and technology used; counting procedure, recounts, etc. State unequivocally that it was by all rational and normal standards an honest, well-run election and that anybody who says otherwise is stupid, uninformed, full of shit and totally lying.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:16 pm
He's got a rare opportunity for a fairly obscure bureaucrat to be on a bright-lit national stage, and he should take full advantage of it. Paint the entire picture of the Georgia election - how it was conducted, who planned, watched, monitored it; voting procedure and technology used; counting procedure, recounts, etc. State unequivocally that it was by all rational and normal standards an honest, well-run election and that anybody who says otherwise is stupid, uninformed, full of shit and totally lying.
:-|| :thumbsup: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
:clap: :clap:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
I'm not so hopeful. He knows that there will be an impact on tomorrow's voters. It's live on MSNBC and CNN.

Black Voter Backlash To Attacks On Raphael Warnock Gives Democrats Hope In Georgia

Reading about the ads does not do justice to how easy it is to picture Kelly Loeffler in a white robe and hood. They're as ugly as any I've ever seen.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
That's what he did, other than "stupid, uninformed, full of shit and totally lying."
He singled out former PINO several times and the congressional objectors in passing.
He did not take a stand on whether former PINO's call is being or should be investigated as a crime.
At least 3 times he stressed that skeptical voters should not boycott the election. Naturally, this is aimed primarily at wingnut Repugs.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:03 pm
O Really wrote:
I'm not so hopeful. He knows that there will be an impact on tomorrow's voters. It's live on MSNBC and CNN.

Black Voter Backlash To Attacks On Raphael Warnock Gives Democrats Hope In Georgia

Reading about the ads does not do justice to how easy it is to picture Kelly Loeffler in a white robe and hood. They're as ugly as any I've ever seen.
Kelly Loeffler is the wealthiest US senator by a long shot. I remember seeing a pic of her wearing some blue jeans and a trucker hat surrounded by some Georgia redneck cosplaytriots trying to show her constituents that despite her 500 million+ net worth she's still one of them.

Warnock and Ossof probably have more in common socio-economically with these types than Loeffler and Perdue, but rural white folks will still vote for the Republican candidates.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:30 pm
Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:

Kelly Loeffler is the wealthiest US senator by a long shot. I remember seeing a pic of her wearing some blue jeans and a trucker hat surrounded by some Georgia redneck cosplaytriots trying to show her constituents that despite her 500 million+ net worth she's still one of them.

Warnock and Ossof probably have more in common socio-economically with these types than Loeffler and Perdue, but rural white folks will still vote for the Republican candidates.
And they vote for tRump.

One of life's greatest mysteries.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:

And they vote for tRump.

It always seemed to me like there is/was a stronger adherence to a social heirarchy in some places in the South. I noticed this when I moved down here. I'm not ragging in the South, this is just an observation I remember making back when I was eighteen and visited for the first time.

I figure this has something to do with said life's mystery, amongst other things.

I 'spose. Idk.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:

And they vote for tRump.

One 2004 examination and explanation, and the Dems are not blameless:

What's the Matter with Kansas? (book)

Loeffler is going to join with the Senate objectors on Wed.
Guesses:
She thinks that there are some Trumpettes that won't turn out tomorrow.
She thinks that this will somehow help her anticipated losing attempt to be elected.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

TV news: GA turnout appears to be higher in blue counties than red ones - 3M total votes so far.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:48 pm
TV news: GA turnout appears to be higher in blue counties than red ones - 3M total votes so far.
Deja Vu all over again.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:44 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:

And they vote for tRump.

One 2004 examination and explanation, and the Dems are not blameless:

What's the Matter with Kansas? (book)

Loeffler is going to join with the Senate objectors on Wed.
Guesses:
She thinks that there are some Trumpettes that won't turn out tomorrow.
She thinks that this will somehow help her anticipated losing attempt to be elected.
If she loses tomorrow is she in the Senate on the 6th?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:47 pm
If she loses tomorrow is she in the Senate on the 6th?
Guessing - It might take a couple of days for Raphael Warnock to be sworn in. Loeffler's last official act may be the Jan 6 treason. It may even take awhile to figure out the winner in a close race.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I think her term ended, and she couldn't get back in until after a win and swearing in. JMNVHO

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:36 pm
I think her term ended, and she couldn't get back in until after a win and swearing in. JMNVHO
Yeah, pretty sure the 20th amendment is pretty clear on this.
Section 1
The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Think it will be close?

RCP Average 12/14 - 1/4 Ossoff +0.5
RCP Average 12/14 - 1/4 Warnock +0.5

Are the polls still undercounting Repugs or have they made adjustments? It might be a long night.

Why Trump may have Lindsey Graham to blame for Raffensperger call recording

Thanks Lindsey!

Perdue Calls It 'Disgusting' That Georgia Official Recorded Call With Trump

Apparently, former PINO's anti-democratic criminality is not 'Disgusting'. :roll:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Should Warnock and Ossoff sue and demand recount after recount if either loses?

Remember how long the loser kept Franken from taking office.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”