Cruzin'

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Cruzin'

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:09 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:58 am
Let it be known that Billy P. refused to answer the question.

Instead he resorted to a childish insult.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: says the clown who NEVER answers any question. Especially the foremost one. :lol:
The only questions you seem to ask are so silly as not to warrant an answer.

However if you'd like to ask any of them again, I'll do my best to answer.

Deal?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:11 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: says the clown who NEVER answers any question. Especially the foremost one. :lol:

Deal?
Just that same one. But based on historical record, it will be no deal.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:15 pm
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

Deal?
Just that same one. But based on historical record, it will be no deal.
And what, pray tell, is the "foremost question"?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I've asked it probably half a dozen times this year. So you won't have to go back anywhere near nine years to find it. But here's a hint: every time I ask it, you never answer it but instead ask me the same question. Others have answered it for you so that I never had to.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:51 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 am
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:51 am
So there is no factual basis for the $6 million tractor trailer claim.
Looks like you're off Ignore until banni fixes by profile thing. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't my claim, but then considering your refusal to understand things being based solely on the messenger explains your constant inability to communicate.
Uh huh...

"That walmart tractor trailer truck requires about $6,000,000.00/year in road construction and maintenance but pays about $15,000.00 in taxes."

"by billy.pilgrim » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:11 am"
Spot on based on 60 Minutes numbers.
Pretty damn close based on common sense when considering the cost to build and maintain highways.
Probably low when considering how many closed businesses, lost jobs and different generations of families scattered around the country.
But of course you won't stop to think before objecting.
The German Autobahn routes' pavement is generally 27 to 30 inches thick. American interstates might be six inches. Measured from the roadbed.
But the roadbed of each is much deeper, uses multiple materials and each layer compacted and graded to certain specs. Again, it's isn't as deep as the German. Ike sold ours to the people in typical pay now and pay more later republican speak.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

Deal?
I answered yours until I realized you couldn't accept it.
You're Mr research man, go figure the difference in cost and maintenance and resulting community degradation of turning the cost and placement of our roadways over to big business so they can run 90,000,000 rut causing vehicles over our roads compared to 6" to 6" below the freeze level for roadbed and 6 inches of concrete for normal sized cars and pickups. Take some time and think about it, until then - fuck you.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:31 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:51 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 am

Looks like you're off Ignore until banni fixes by profile thing. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't my claim, but then considering your refusal to understand things being based solely on the messenger explains your constant inability to communicate.
Uh huh...

"That walmart tractor trailer truck requires about $6,000,000.00/year in road construction and maintenance but pays about $15,000.00 in taxes."

"by billy.pilgrim » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:11 am"
Spot on based on 60 Minutes numbers.
Pretty damn close based on common sense when considering the cost to build and maintain highways.
Probably low when considering how many closed businesses, lost jobs and different generations of families scattered around the country.
But of course you won't stop to think before objecting.
The German Autobahn routes' pavement is generally 27 to 30 inches thick. American interstates might be six inches. Measured from the roadbed.
But the roadbed of each is much deeper, uses multiple materials and each layer compacted and graded to certain specs. Again, it's isn't as deep as the German. Ike sold ours to the people in typical pay now and pay more later republican speak.
Well, roads in the US are built by the lowest bidder. That's where the problem lies. Each and every one of those contractors uses the material they can obtain at the lowest price. But at times the European concept of quality first surfaces in this country.....like Halliburton and KBR scoring multi billion dollar no bid contracts to provide services for the US military in Iraq like cooking and housing and other logistical stuff that the military itself had done in all past wars. Capitalism actually works for the ones who know how to work it.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:40 pm
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

Deal?
You're Mr research man, go figure the difference in cost and maintenance and resulting community degradation of turning the cost and placement of our roadways over to big business so they can run 90,000,000 rut causing vehicles over our roads compared to 6" to 6" below the freeze level for roadbed and 6 inches of concrete for normal sized cars and pickups. Take some time and think about it, until then - fuck you.
I tried researching the $6 million cost per tractor trailer but couldn't find anything to justify it. And apparently nobody else can either.

Thicker roadbeds make sense, along with go with the lowest bidder and that sort of crap. Pay now a bigger sum vs. pay a lot more in increments later. I get that.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

NASA went to the moon with the lowest bidder but that was back when America was a lot less corrupt. These days things are different.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:10 pm
NASA went to the moon with the lowest bidder but that was back when America was a lot less corrupt. These days things are different.
Oh, IDK. I think America has always had the about same level of corruption. People being what they are, that doesn't seem to change much. Teapot Dome, for example. Perhaps the space race made people feel a bit more patriotic and that might have led them to put their innate greed aside.

On the other hand, obviously the moon landing was a big hoax...

Millions Still Believe the 1969 Moon Landing Was a Hoax
Despite the huge amount of evidence, the dust and rock samples, the television footage, and the hundreds of thousands of people who made it happen, polls show as many as 6% of Americans believe the Apollo 11 astronauts never landed on the moon.

Conspiracy theorists continue to insist the entire mission 50 years ago was an elaborate hoax, produced at the Area 51 Air Force testing range in Nevada or on a Hollywood movie soundstage by legendary director Stanley Kubrick.

The rumors first got traction just a year after the first moon landing, when the Vietnam War had led millions of Americans to question their government.

A July 1970 poll found 30% of Americans declaring Apollo 11 to be a fake. That number remained relatively high throughout the '70s, when several books were published and a 1978 film about a phony mission to Mars, Capricorn One, convinced many that a moon landing was also a scripted piece of high-technology bunk.
Personal note: I watched the first moon landing on a very grainy B&W TV in the lunch room of a zoological scientific research station high in the Arizona mountains bordering Mexico, where I was a student volunteer for half the summer of 1969. It was like icing on a cake.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

It's impressive that Useless continued to humiliate himself after so many of us told him in so many different ways that he was humiliating himself. Must be masochism.
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:30 pm
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Go away, asshole!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:59 pm
( :crybaby: )
:lolno: :---P
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Asshole B Gone!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:40 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:40 pm
Ulysses wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

Deal?
I tried researching the $6 million cost per tractor trailer but couldn't find anything to justify it. And apparently nobody else can either.

Thicker roadbeds make sense, along with go with the lowest bidder and that sort of crap. Pay now a bigger sum vs. pay a lot more in increments later. I get that.
Yeah, you get it, but you double down on palin level stupid when it comes to putting it all togeather.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Teddy gets security called on him in a Montana Airport. Seems that they didn't know who he was and treated him like a "regular" person.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... video.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:17 pm
Teddy gets security called on him in a Montana Airport. Seems that they didn't know who he was and treated him like a "regular" person.

On behalf of Montanans everywhere,
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:43 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:17 pm

On behalf of Montanans everywhere,
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Are the other passengers giving him a hug?
https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-hug-p ... oy-1686218
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: :lol:

Ted Cruz Mercilessly Mocked For Bizarre Rant About Biden, Satan And Pat Benatar
Critics called out Cruz for invoking the rock icon in his attempt to slam the president.

Cruz may have been referring to Benatar’s 1980 track “Hell Is For Children,” which caused the song’s title to trend on Twitter.

But the lyrics aren’t about the devil claiming children, as Cruz seemed to think. It’s a song against child abuse....
Teddy must be pro-child abuse. Or, he's an idiot.
Marc Michales
@MarcMichales

Ted Cruz has accepted over $180,000.00 from the NRA...so he actively advocates for the murder of children.

He doesn't bother to dress as the devil, he doesn't wait for a full moon and he has probably never actually listened to Pat Benatar or her music.

He just takes NRA money.

That’s not @CollinAlred
Marc Michales
@MarcMichales

I know...and you know, but to Ted Cruz, they all look alike. That's Ted's post.
Tucker Carlson's Mother
@MaxBrane

If the Earth opened up and swallowed Cruz tonight; everyone would celebrate tomorrow.
I’m pretty sure that’s Alvin Bragg in the pic he’s using
Teddy = Racist Idiot.
The fact that Pat Benatar was the most satanic musician he could come up with is so funny.
Here’s hoping @RepColinAllred channels some Pat Benatar

And hits Ted Cruz with his best shot

Sending him scurrying all the way back to Cancun-permanently
“I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz.”
― Al Franken
Hey @tedcruz, keep Pat Benatar's name out of your fucking mouth.
Article and more scathing tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.