Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Is it at all surprising that believers in mysticism and the occult would embrace Qanon?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The MOST DELUSIONAL Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:47 pmIs it at all surprising that believers in mysticism and the occult would embrace Qanon?
No.
Here's some of Solar's wisdom from the 27th:
Like buying a hot car on a forged Pink. You still don't own the car, and no court in the land is going to change the law.
The car simply goes back to the ORIGINASL OWNER.
Trump Owns this election, he always has!
Solar has to be the biggest fool.

... Ugh.
Trump is basically their Jesus now.

I stumbled upon this comment on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comme ... s/gznarmn/
It's a decentralized personality cult much like the early days of Christianity. It is based on an unfulfilled prophecy, and the more that its revealed that the prophecy was bunk, the more adherents latch on to it, evangelize, and grow the movement.

The worst thing about Qanon, unlike Christianity, is that it's centered around a horrible human with no message other than petty grievance and personal greed.

See: https://dystopianstates.substack.com/p/ ... h-of-a-new
(Qanon: Witnessing the Birth of a New Religion in Realtime
How the rapid growth of Qanon sheds light on the early days of Christianity)
When Jesus died and his predictions about the kingdom of God coming to Earth never materialized, his followers could not accept the reality of the situation. This is how we end up with an empty tomb, and subsequent theories of him having died for 3 days and being risen from the dead, only with some vague stories of random women seeing him.

And that's where Paul comes in. It's hard to say if he was a true believer, or was merely exploiting it for his own benefit, but Paul essentially did for Christianity and Jesus, what the guys behind Q are doing for Qanon and Trump.

Paul turned Christianity into a religion ABOUT Jesus, instead of a religion OF Jesus. It became about salvation through the acceptance of Christ's sacrifice - his DEATH.

Jesus' death - the very thing that invalidated his ministry to many followers upon his death - became the focus of the entire religion.

Believing in his death and resurrection, something that no one had direct evidence of, became THE WAY through which one could receive eternal life. It was their way of coping with a reality they didn't want to believe in. They had been so invested in this man, Jesus, and his teachings and predictions, that not even death would deter them.

And we see the same with Qanon today (and its no coincidence so many Qanon believers are also Christians of the most paranoid variety), no matter how much incompetence and criminality is exposed about Trump, they are so invested in him that it all becomes "part of the plan".
Pathetic.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat May 29, 2021 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I like that part about random women seeing him rise from the dead......that's happened to me a few times. In all cases, the women were amazed.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Re: CPF: Laugh of the Day

Check it out.
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... -they-have/msg463327/#msg463327
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: Laugh of the Day

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:43 pmCheck it out.
You linked to the start of the thread:
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... -they-have
But, you may have meant to link to this post:
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg463327

No matter, the whole thing is a :crazy: hoot.
taxed wrote:God Bless Mike Lindell. Unreal.

They caught this data real-time during the election. If someone has an embedable video, please post it. I'll post more on this...

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/video/m ... lutely-9-0
That's 26:15 where millions of Qidiots did not hurt themselves. :clap:
Solar wrote:
taxed wrote:Folks, Trump is seriously coming back. There's no way around it.
And still people think we're nuts for even suggesting it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes, we will pull up the old posts and ridicule them. :)
We don't "think" you're nuts, we know it.
taxed wrote:Oh yes, yes we will.

I'm banging out an article real quick on this. It's game over.
Oooh, an article. Well, that settles it.
Bronx wrote:I believe the numbers are somewhere in the area of....

President Trump 103 million votes

Joe Biden 37 million votes

With President Trump taking 49 out of the 50 states.
155.5M voted for the 2 of them. Math much?
taxed wrote:
midcan5 wrote:This is just gobbledygook that makes no intelligent sense. Hand counts were done and if the ridiculous numbers mentioned in this video were true that would stand out loud and clear. And it does not. Anyone who has done data dumps would know quickly these guys are playing games. If this goes farther they will be laughed out of the room. And can someone explain why the morons in Arizona are still counting? Children under ten could do a better and faster count.

'Assessing the Various Claims in Mike Lindell's 'Absolute Proof''

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/ass ... ms-in-mike

And think about this for a moment Trump actually got more votes this election than 2016. Americans in 2016 thought there is no way Trump could win and they stayed home. This time another four years of 'the Donald' pushed everyone out. That is why republicans now want to stop democracy and voting. Wake up people.

'Trump Got 10 Million More Votes This Election. Where Did They Come From?'

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/1 ... 20-vs-2016
Are you disputing the evidence they have?
Duh.
Solar about midcan5 wrote:He's a brainwashed commie. I thought Walks got the PM to boot his ass, but it would appear not yet.
He'll be gone by tomorrowe [sic].
Weird, looks like Solar, Walks Tall and maybe taxed no longer have mod power, but Solar at least is still a pansy and wannabe censor.

Anyhow, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Laugh of the Week. More at the links.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The MOST DELUSIONAL Forum Ever

neoplacebo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:38 pmI like that part about random women seeing him rise from the dead......that's happened to me a few times. In all cases, the women were amazed.
:D :-||
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:51 pm
Weird, looks like Solar, Walks Tall and maybe taxed no longer have mod power, but Solar at least is still a pansy and wannabe censor.

Anyhow, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Laugh of the Week. More at the links.
I couldn't pick which were my favorites, the whole thing is as usual, surreal.

I think the mod/admin thing is just their weird delegation of power for their many layered huge ass forum 🙄 attempting to prove they're somebody. ....I dunno.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:51 pm

I couldn't pick which were my favorites, the whole thing is as usual, surreal.

I think the mod/admin thing is just their weird delegation of power for their many layered huge ass forum 🙄 attempting to prove they're somebody. ....I dunno.

:lol: That's great; "The Jerk" is a perfect analogy for the mindset of those fascist clowns.......grandiose misinterpretation of virtually everything......thinking the cans are "defective" while the guy across the street with the rifle is shooting at him.......rejoicing over the fact that his name is in the new phone book. Hell, I bet a good many of those nutjobs have a dog or cat named "Shithead" and they drive their cars with no tires on the wheels.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

There are a lot of strange things going on over there. I've noticed they continue to have one or two outages per day. They've not turned on registrations... There may be quite a mess still after that upgrade they're not being transparent about.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

bannination wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:51 pm There are a lot of strange things going on over there. I've noticed they continue to have one or two outages per day. They've not turned on registrations... There may be quite a mess still after that upgrade they're not being transparent about.
It can't be all that hard.

But then they are probably up to no good anyway.

I would advise against trying to register there.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:51 pmThere are a lot of strange things going on over there. I've noticed they continue to have one or two outages per day. They've not turned on registrations... There may be quite a mess still after that upgrade they're not being transparent about.
There are lots of forum options out there. Incompetence like that will lose them bunches of participants. Awww.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Yeah, they can't even get their clock straightened out.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

GoCubsGo wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:10 pmYeah, they can't even get their clock straightened out.
Is it still showing that it's the 1950s . . . or 1850s? Sheesh.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

CPF proves that it's full of liars and gullible fools once again. This time, some illiterate LOSER calling her/himself 'Sauce' claims to have been outside the Capitol, but is merely spewing the ridiculous meme that it was all some Antifa/fake news manipulation. Of course, Solar, etc. are stupid enough to swallow it whole. Pathetic.
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... ber-40954/
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

I wonder if any Trump insiders have reached out to personally meet Solar and congratulate him and his forum again. Man that was like the one time that forum had a ton of views. I wonder what happened.
bannination
Captain

Re: CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:42 pm :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

CPF proves that it's full of liars and gullible fools once again. This time, some illiterate LOSER calling her/himself 'Sauce' claims to have been outside the Capitol, but is merely spewing the ridiculous meme that it was all some Antifa/fake news manipulation. Of course, Solar, etc. are stupid enough to swallow it whole. Pathetic.
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... ber-40954/
"Bring your guns next time".... if they're not on a watch list, they should be.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

bannination wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:10 pm"Bring your guns next time".... if they're not on a watch list, they should be.
You'd think that if they believed it to be caused/led by leftists they'd be demanding everybody they could find to investigate.
Good point.

But they are not that smart.

It's like they are all on soma.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:06 pm I wonder if any Trump insiders have reached out to personally meet Solar and congratulate him and his forum again. Man that was like the one time that forum had a ton of views. I wonder what happened.
That's a mighty fine question.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 am
bannination wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:06 pm I wonder if any Trump insiders have reached out to personally meet Solar and congratulate him and his forum again. Man that was like the one time that forum had a ton of views. I wonder what happened.
Can we all just agree that CPF is a waste of time?
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:44 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 am
Can we all just agree that CPF is a waste of time?
What? Oh wait - was that ever in question?