OWS

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: OWS

Unread post by O Really »

In case you forgot or missed it, Cubbie, here's the background...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/whball.asp

Colonel kept going for months that the pic was real and that it was us "librul racists" that thought a well-dressed black couple had to be pimps and ho's.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Colonel Taylor wrote:You obviously have never been to an OWS event. I have and they are the filthiest group of vermin I have ever come across. We went for pure entertainment of course.
Yeah I've put hundreds of folk to work from old men to young entry level kids and I wouldn't hire one of these low life's with your money. Takes a real classy person to sh*t on a police car in public no less. :crazy:
Lies.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:In case you forgot or missed it, Cubbie, here's the background...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/whball.asp

Colonel kept going for months that the pic was real and that it was us "librul racists" that thought a well-dressed black couple had to be pimps and ho's.

Wow, was that on this board?
(Wonder where Mr B ran off to?)
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I can't find it here after a very brief search, so maybe it was BRN. mdispo was the first to post it, but he was never so idiotic as to deny that it was an Obama pimp and hooker photoshop.

I don't remember Kernel Failure saying that the pic was real. However, the rest of your description of his gullible stupidity, cowardice and irresponsibility when proven wrong is correct. I believe that "just sharply dressed" were his ongoing words.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

GoCubsGo wrote: "(Wonder where Mr B ran off to?)"
I'm right here...you miss me?

"I was referencing O Really's post about not pigeonholing "all protesters" the same way as "all cops". Sorry if that was too tough for you to follow, next time I'll use the quote function."
You posted just after Colonel's photo that showed a police car and a protest; therefore you're the one that confused....and lying.
GoCubsGo wrote:"Once again, Kernel Numb Nuts showing off his razor sharp intellect. I guess all cops are murderers because six in Baltimore could be."
O Really made no comment about Baltimore PD; you were hoping to earn some brownie points by dissing Colonel Taylor.

Good idea to use the quote function; it makes you appear to have some intelligence.
:crazy:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Mr.B wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote: "(Wonder where Mr B ran off to?)"
I'm right here...you miss me?

"I was referencing O Really's post about not pigeonholing "all protesters" the same way as "all cops". Sorry if that was too tough for you to follow, next time I'll use the quote function."
You posted just after Colonel's photo that showed a police car and a protest; therefore you're the one that confused....and lying.

I may have been mistaken in not referencing O Really's post , but lying?
GoCubsGo wrote:"Once again, Kernel Numb Nuts showing off his razor sharp intellect. I guess all cops are murderers because six in Baltimore could be."
O Really made no comment about Baltimore PD; you were hoping to earn some brownie points by dissing Colonel Taylor.

It's called a metaphor, as in metaphorically speaking. Sorry you couldn't follow, next time (not) I will write in small explicit words so you can understand.

metaphor:
n.noun
A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, as in "a sea of troubles" or
One thing conceived as representing another; a symbol

Good idea to use the quote function; it makes you appear to have some intelligence.[/color]
:crazy:
therefore you're the one that confused....and lying
Just like your logic, intelligence and sentence structure, confused.
Later
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why the Kernel felt the need to post a 3+ year old pic out of nowhere. Is it like Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day or an acid flashback? -0-?

Still waiting for an answer to this one.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why the Kernel felt the need to post a 3+ year old pic out of nowhere. Is it like Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day or an acid flashback? -0-?

-0-? -0-? -0-? -0-? -0-? -0-?

O Really
Admiral

Go get a beer. No answer will be forthcoming anytime soon.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

GoCubsGo wrote: "I may have been mistaken in not referencing O Really's post , but lying?"

"It's called a metaphor, as in metaphorically speaking. Sorry you couldn't follow, next time (not) I will write in small explicit words so you can understand."

metaphor:
n. noun
1. A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another,
thus making an implicit comparison, as in "a sea of troubles" or...

2.One thing conceived as representing another; a symbol

One would have thought that you've been around this forum enough to know that you don't make mistakes, jest, or engage in "metaphorically speaking".....according to the Head Cultmaster, you're a liar. Nothing personal, I was just following tradition.

GoCubsGo wrote: "Just like your logic, intelligence and sentence structure, confused."
My sentence structure...??? Look at your post again, Dude. :oops:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

GoCubsGo wrote:

Says the one who has never answered a question. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Maybe the same reason someone opened a thread that's been dead for nearly 2 months or to remind ya's of how your peers act in public.

On a side note the MLK approach would be much more effective,clog the streets of DC with PEACEFUL MARCHES and disrupt the lives of the politicians! Riot and act like a group of raging animals and you get called a Thug as anyone should be!
You also would need a worthy cause too, this cops are killing blacks just don't hold water to be a big issue.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Boatrocker wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:You obviously have never been to an OWS event. I have and they are the filthiest group of vermin I have ever come across. We went for pure entertainment of course.
Yeah I've put hundreds of folk to work from old men to young entry level kids and I wouldn't hire one of these low life's with your money. Takes a real classy person to sh*t on a police car in public no less. :crazy:
Lies.
It's funny how you throw that word around knowing so much. :-H :lol: :-H :lol:
So you must think these folk are classy sh*tting on police cars in public. So which one of these low life's were you?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

As you must be an idiot, thinking you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

I remember this from the OWS protests:

There was another video that I couldn't find, but it was of a young Black woman who upon being asked what she was protesting for replied "I don't know". :toothy:
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Correction: As it was pointed out, this is not an OWS related video. My mistake. I could have deleted this but decided I should take my lumps!
Last edited by Seth Milner on Sun May 10, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtF42bBvjDM
Your typical Liberal protester. :crazy: :crazy:
More Occupy Protester, talk of idiots!
Here it is! They're still working on the reasons they're protesting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWfGKt0aZLI
Dumb Liberal Hippies Don't Know Why They're Protesting

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Boatrocker wrote:As you must be an idiot, thinking you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.
Did ya work on that response all day or what? :wtf: :wave: :crazy: -0-? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey they're your peers not mine.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:I remember this from the OWS protests:
So, just like the Tea Partiers who believe that Everything Would Get Better is only American would elect a Rick Santorum or Michelle Bachmann or Ted Cruz. You think those people only exist on the far right?

And BTW, that was not an OWS protest.

O Really
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote: So you must think these folk are classy sh*tting on police cars in public. So which one of these low life's were you?
Just wondering - say there are several hundred people at a demonstration - whatever that one may be - how many of them do you suppose shat on a police car?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Is it OK to judge all Tea Partiers by just the one ten few dozen who hold up racist signs at their rallies? Is it fair to judge Christians by lone bigots like Mr.B?

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

rstrong wrote: And BTW, that was not an OWS protest.
Damn! You're right! How stupid of me! :lol: I had the other video that I couldn't find on my mind, but had this one ready to paste...my mistake!
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive