Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

And the DOW is down almost 600 points today, as the Wall Street navel gazers react to the tariff wars. Good job, you idiot fucking orange howler monkey.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I miss reading about the out of control parties at Sarah Palin's house and how her kids get arrested at them. All I can figure is that they're all hunkered down with their crack pipes and gun magazines and generally keeping a low profile. sad
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Boatrocker wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:54 pmAnd the DOW is down almost 600 points today, as the Wall Street navel gazers react to the tariff wars. Good job, you idiot fucking orange howler monkey.
Dow Jones 1/20/2009: 7949.09
Dow Jones 1/20/2010: 10603.15
33.4% growth in Obama's first year.
Dow Jones 1/20/16: 15766.74
Dow Jones 1/20/17: 19827.25
25.8% growth in Obama's last year. 300% growth from the Spring 2009 Shrub low in Obama's 8 years.
Dow Jones 5/7/19: 25,949.37
30.8% growth in Dolt .45’s first 28.5 months, an annual growth rate of 13%, a far LOWER rate than both Obama’s 1st and last years. Trumpettes are sooo gullible!
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

huh, CPF was down for an hour and 10 minutes and 31 seconds today.

Almost thought they weren't coming back.

Not that I track such things.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pmhuh, CPF was down for an hour and 10 minutes and 31 seconds today.

Not that I track cause such things.
;)
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:56 pm
bannination wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pmhuh, CPF was down for an hour and 10 minutes and 31 seconds today.

Not that I track cause such things.
;)

Those idiots don't need any help. :D
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Vrede too wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:16 pmTrump: Don't put abolitionist Tubman on $20 bill

Plus Ben Carson and Republican US Senator Lamar Alexander.

Andrew Jackson committed genocide against Native Americans as a general and as POTUS, killed a man for accurately stating that Jackson's wife was a bigamist, created the political "spoils system", failed at purchasing Texas from Mexico, got censured by the Senate, gave Southern postmasters discretionary powers to either send or detain anti-slavery tracts, angrily denounced Northern abolitionists, was hesitant to recognize Texas and opposed any federal exploration scientific expeditions then flip-flopped but appointed an incompetent to lead.

Then, his veto of the Second National Bank renewal charter, his Specie Circular and his Deposit and Distribution Act contributed to the Panic of 1837. The U.S. economy went into a depression, banks became insolvent, the national debt (previously paid off) increased, business failures rose, cotton prices dropped, and unemployment dramatically increased. The depression that followed lasted for four years until 1841 when Jackson was long out of office and the economy began to rebound.

No wonder Trump and the GOP adore him (plus hate that a black woman is more revered), but it is a little odd given that Jackson's the main founder of the modern Democratic Party.
U.S. Treasury backs away from plan for Harriet Tubman on $20 bill next year

:roll:
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:16 pmTrump: Don't put abolitionist Tubman on $20 bill

Plus Ben Carson and Republican US Senator Lamar Alexander.

Andrew Jackson committed genocide against Native Americans as a general and as POTUS, killed a man for accurately stating that Jackson's wife was a bigamist, created the political "spoils system", failed at purchasing Texas from Mexico, got censured by the Senate, gave Southern postmasters discretionary powers to either send or detain anti-slavery tracts, angrily denounced Northern abolitionists, was hesitant to recognize Texas and opposed any federal exploration scientific expeditions then flip-flopped but appointed an incompetent to lead.

Then, his veto of the Second National Bank renewal charter, his Specie Circular and his Deposit and Distribution Act contributed to the Panic of 1837. The U.S. economy went into a depression, banks became insolvent, the national debt (previously paid off) increased, business failures rose, cotton prices dropped, and unemployment dramatically increased. The depression that followed lasted for four years until 1841 when Jackson was long out of office and the economy began to rebound.

No wonder Trump and the GOP adore him (plus hate that a black woman is more revered), but it is a little odd given that Jackson's the main founder of the modern Democratic Party.
U.S. Treasury backs away from plan for Harriet Tubman on $20 bill next year

:roll:
Lamar has to defend Jackson as a Tennessean.
Carson is an idiot

People on money, like other monuments, I'm beginning to realize, is all about intimidation.

At least 20s weren't in most wallets when Jackson was plastered on the front. The more common money, pennies and 5s, were salt in the wounds of many.

As Tubman will be to many others.

I'm all for getting people and prayers off our money.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

As an avowed conservative waterhead, I say we should get all heroes and villians off our money and put some real goddam symbolism on the money; like fighter planes, tanks, bombs, oil barrels, and generic Saudi warlords. And there should be some dead bodies lying visible in the background. This is the reason Mnuchin always has that shit eating grin on his face. He knows what's needed.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm all for getting people and prayers off our money.
Too bad Canada got the "loonie" first. It would be sooooo appropriate for the US...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 pm... I'm all for getting people and prayers off our money.
Too bad Canada got the "loonie" first. It would be sooooo appropriate for the US...
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Republican Challenger Appears to be a QAnon Conspiracy Theorist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Ahahaha, great candidates Repugs come up with. I hope they send this Qidiot all of their money. MN5 has only been blue since 1963, and only went for Hillary by nearly 4:1. Omar is clearly vulnerable!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota ... l_district
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 pm
O Really wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 pm... I'm all for getting people and prayers off our money.
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Republican Challenger Appears to be a QAnon Conspiracy Theorist

Ahahaha, great candidates Repugs come up with. I hope they send this Qidiot all of their money. MN5 has only been blue since 1963, and only went for Hillary by nearly 4:1. Omar is clearly vulnerable!
What's scarier, the thought of her in Congress or the thought of her educating children?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:51 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 pmRep. Ilhan Omar’s Republican Challenger Appears to be a QAnon Conspiracy Theorist

What's scarier, the thought of her in Congress or the thought of her educating children?
She can probably relate to her special ed students . . . but that might apply in the Repug caucus, too.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The WORST Forum Ever

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
Dear FBI,

I support your efforts to include violent QIdiots and other conspiracy theorists as a subset of the reichwing terrorists that have long made up the bulk of threats to America. That said, I wish to personally vouch for the QIdiots at the Conservative Political Forum and for She Has Her Peas Again, Abe and Walkie at the Liberty News Forum.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nobk1gtpt2
They are too stupid to fight their way out of a paper bag, and too cowardly to ever try.

Sincerely,
(Vrede Too)
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: :!: :!: :!:

Abe, etc.

I've probably done more posting here in deliberate hopes that we have lurkers than anyone else. Thank you, thank you for being so stupid, as I posted above, as to validate my efforts. Then, just as much thanks for fully quoting me on LNF. It was an unexpected bonus getting to mock all of you QIdiots without having to lift a finger.

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 4724309/40

Fwiw, not that a paranoid perpetual victim like you will believe me, I just have this one handle, am not a sock puppet like you're whining incessantly about, and am not even an LNF member. I have never posted there. Kudos to the BRD and other lefties posting there, but I choose to limit my daily dose of idiocy. I just extremely rarely visit LNF when some BRD member links you being particularly cretinous, as with the current LNF topic Cades Cove baited y'all into.

In fact, as far as I know none of the BRD/LNF members use sock puppets, but you just go on screeching about them. It's adorable.

I think this post is hilarious:
She Has Her Peas Again wrote:You wouldn't think one little forum would cause people to have a hysterical breakdown.
She is actually describing y'all, irony.

Feel free to come out of the shadows and post here. Unlike LNF, we don't need a nanny. In 7 years the only people that have ever been suspended or banned were the couple or three doing real world doxing and/or making real world threats. Otherwise, absolutely anything, no matter how foul, goes. On second thought, you probably couldn't handle a forum that relies on actual liberty in lieu of a protector for you delicate snowflakes. Never mind.
1312. ETTD.
Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm Feel free to come out of the shadows and post here. Unlike LNF, we don't need a nanny.
June Bug dares not post outside of his Safe Space. He's one of the protected class there.

8-)
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Crock Hunter wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 pmJune Bug dares not post outside of his Safe Space. He's one of the protected class there.
Welcome back! 3 1/2 years is too long.

Dang, I hooked me an Abe and a Crock Hunter in just 2 days. My life is complete. ;)
1312. ETTD.
Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Vrede too wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:17 pm
Crock Hunter wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 pmJune Bug dares not post outside of his Safe Space. He's one of the protected class there.
Welcome back! 3 1/2 years is too long.

Dang, I hooked me an Abe and a Crock Hunter in just 2 days. My life is complete. ;)
LOL.. Thanks.

Hooked but not landed. ...
-CH
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Abe, etc.

... Fwiw, not that a paranoid perpetual victim like you will believe me, I just have this one handle, am not a sock puppet like you're whining incessantly about, and am not even an LNF member. I have never posted there....
Ding, ding, ding!
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 4724309/90
Abe to Cades Cove wrote:Says the guy who posts on a forum that has three posters. Badminton or whomever that fool is and Vrede who is YOU. And billy whose many names we can't keep track of who could be either of them or both.
"Badminton" :lol:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

If I ever join LNF, maybe 'Walrus' will be my handle.

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 4724309/80
Cades Cove wrote:
She Has Her Peas Again wrote:Yes because Twitter and internet forums are dangerous to our very existence.
From the article if you had bothered to read it:
The theory’s followers have gone on to commit violence, including a follower who led an armed standoff at the Hoover Dam last summer, inspired by his frustration that one of Q’s clues never materialized. Months later, a vlogger who made QAnon videos was arrested for allegedly threatening a massacre at YouTube, which he believed was censoring him. In January, a Q believer allegedly murdered his brother with a sword over a conspiratorial idea. Leaders of multiple heavily armed groups on the southern border were led by QAnon believers, who were later arrested for various counts of trespassing and weapons violations. A man accused of murdering a New York mob boss scribbled a Q on his hand in court and claimed to have been motivated by his belief in the conspiracy theory.
Internet forums inspired the nutjobs, so yeah, there is danger by doing nothing.
:thumbup: Don't forget ISIS.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Crock Hunter wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:20 pmLOL.. Thanks.

Hooked but not landed. ...
-CH
Awww, no one ever believes my stories.
1312. ETTD.