Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: CPF: The Worst Forum Ever

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Well, there you have it. A litany of alliterative bullshit. Andy generalizes and denigrates "liberals" as if they are all the same, then generalizes all "conservatives" as fine upstanding Americans. He probably doesn't realize he's just violated his own reasoning. But then again, one can hardly be an independent thinker and a sheep or lemming at the same time. Oh, well. Over and out.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

AndyJackson wrote: Hey, here you go ladies -

http://www.people.com/article/curt-schi ... pheadlines

"Curt Schilling proved just how effective standing up to bullies can be.

The former Major League Baseball pitcher, 48, took it upon himself to respond to and publicize vulgar, sexually explicit Tweets about his teenage daughter Gabby, who recently committed to the Salve Regina softball team.

What started innocently as a congratulatory Tweet from a father to his 17-year-old daughter for her recent college acceptance quickly spiraled into a slew of offensive responses from other Twitter users."
I have no problem with what Schilling did; would like to see it done more often. And he managed to do it without firearms. BZ.

AndyJackson wrote: The nastiness was a direct line to Schilling's outspoken conservative beliefs in the past. From people like you, little ones.

The nastiness = folks like you guys. Schilling = decent, responsible, hard working people like myself.

Over & Out.....buh-bye !
Now you're just making shit up. No support, no documentation, no evidence. As expected.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

AndyJackson wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:Okay, so we'll put you down as unwilling to even try to debate- despite repeated invitations to do so- and whoever wants to waste time and bandwidth on you is welcome.
O Really wrote:Maybe Andy J is put off by the term "debate" that implies an intellectually adversarial exchange. How about a "discussion"? Pick a topic you'd like to discuss, Andy, and let's see if there's anything I have to say about it.
Looks like he has come here exclusively to whine, I'm slightly more fond of Solar now.
O Really, Boatrocker, and myself have all encouraged "Stonewall Jackson" to say something or express his view about a subject. I even gave two or three examples for his consideration the other day. Looks like he's just been sent here on a mission or something......I mean, he could have come here at any time before being banned by the dictator of the other forum. Weird, I say.
oooh, neato, you can wield a snarky "name joke". Almost like you've learned these names in HS history recently. Cetainly a grown man would NOT fixate and mumble on such a thing....or yes ?

To your assertion....nah, I just stopped by here to poke fun at Solar, who's just as much a moron as you guys say he is. But don't pass up a good spooky-conspiracy thing. Actually, they think you're infiltrating over there, often. I thought so too, lol.

Sadly, you guys are every bit as bad as he ever said you were.

I started with a belief that I couldn't offer a less-than-loving opinion of Obama (or anything progressive) without you guys diving for every meme, myth, and mumbled miscreant mono-syllabic misery. And you proved my suspicion, in spades. ooooops....does that make me wacist ?
:lol: You give yourself too much credit, Andy. "Stonewall" was an appellation of admiration for your chosen forum id. Didn't you know that? And I just thought it appropriate that I refer to you as such, since you've done nothing but stonewall and generalize and spout preconceived notions since you came here. Over and out, dumbass. How's that for a little immature snarkiness for you? You bring it on yourself but have no clue that you do so. Cheers.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

neoplacebo wrote: . . . Over and out, dumbass. How's that for a little immature snarkiness for you? You bring it on yourself but have no clue that you do so. Cheers.
Please note, also, little Andy, that you are not banned or blocked. Come back again, sometime, and deflect and avoid factual argument as much as you want.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Look up "politically paranoid" and there's probably a picture of Andy. I read his Schilling post, and then googled Curt Schilling twitter and got a lot of other articles. Nobody said anything about his political leanings. I wouldn't have known Schilling even had a political view if Andy hadn't brought it up. Nobody reported anything about the politics of the offending tweeters. I support his effort of not only defending his own daughter, but also in pointing out that bullying tweets can be tracked and have consequences. Even if I knew Schilling to be a drooling right-winger who thinks people turn gay in prison, I'd still support his effort on this issue. A matter that can and does affect people of all political stripes, that has no political ideological basis, and an action that people across the spectrum can applaud suddenly becomes the fault of "people like [us]" when bounced around in the dark recesses of the Andy Jackson mind.

And on a related note, maybe Curt will also learn from the experience that personal tweets about your family (or kid pics, etc.) isn't the wisest thing to?
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

AndyJackson wrote:Hey, here you go ladies -

The former Major League Baseball pitcher, 48, took it upon himself to respond to and publicize vulgar, sexually explicit Tweets about his teenage daughter Gabby, who recently committed to the Salve Regina softball team.

What started innocently as a congratulatory Tweet from a father to his 17-year-old daughter for her recent college acceptance quickly spiraled into a slew of offensive responses from other Twitter users."

The nastiness was a direct line to Schilling's outspoken conservative beliefs in the past. From people like you, little ones.

The nastiness = folks like you guys. Schilling = decent, responsible, hard working people like myself.

Over & Out.....buh-bye !
Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"....wants female hero to replace Andrew Jackson on currency...."
Wouldn't surprise me if they pushed for Perez Hilton or Barney Frank.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote:
:roll: Homosexual males are homosexuals - not women. Lesbians are lesbians - not men. Most cross-dressers are straight.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I'd vote for Rosa Parks, Clara Barton, and Harriet Tubman.
bannination
Captain

I'd vote for Leonard Nimoy.

Apparently they have a problem on Canadian currency where people are turning their dollars into pictures of Nimoy.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede wrote:Also great choices, each would be excellent on the 20.

I skipped Rosa Parks because she's so well known and thus I favored women we could use some education on. However, if she has the best chance of actually getting us to change the 20 I'm all for it.

I have great fondness and respect for Clara Barton, I just went with the more radical picks because that's how I roll.

Did you vote?
No, didn't officially vote, though I did see that article yesterday. I also thought of going with the more radical.....somebody like Bernardine Dohrn maybe. Or even Grace Slick. That's how I used to roll.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

This practice has been around for about 15 years. (Look for a recording of the wonderful one-minute "Paul's Financial Report" by Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie.)

The Bank of Canada (our equivalent of the Federal Reserve) announced a couple days ago that Spocking was legal, but warned that bills might be rejected at stores if the security features were covered.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
:roll: Homosexual males are homosexuals - not women. Lesbians are lesbians - not men. Most cross-dressers are straight.
You're kidding...right?
Fair 'nuff....who knows? maybe someone will begin a push for Ellen Thedegenerate.....opps! :shock: :lol:
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede wrote: :lol: You can deface (re-face?) money, but be polite about it.
neoplacebo wrote:... I also thought of going with the more radical.....somebody like Bernardine Dohrn maybe. Or even Grace Slick. That's how I used to roll.
Right on - Angela Davis, Mary Harris "Mother" Jones, "The Rebel Girl", Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, Dorothy Day, Billie Holiday or Mae West.

Could end up being that AndyJackson's sole contribution to this forum will be getting us to discuss great and radical women, and vulcanizing money.
:lol: I think I may just draw a black mark across the mouth of Jackson on every $20 bill I happen to possess in honor of the silent Andy Jackson. It would be quite appropriate.
rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

neoplacebo wrote: :lol: I think I may just draw a black mark across the mouth of Jackson on every $20 bill I happen to possess in honor of the silent Andy Jackson. It would be quite appropriate.
And it's not like you'd be showing undo disrespect for President Jackson, infamous for committing genocide.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

rstrong wrote:
neoplacebo wrote: :lol: I think I may just draw a black mark across the mouth of Jackson on every $20 bill I happen to possess in honor of the silent Andy Jackson. It would be quite appropriate.
And it's not like you'd be showing undo disrespect for President Jackson, infamous for committing genocide.
Yep, he was no friend of the American Indian for sure.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

The more I think about it, the more I tend toward Grace Slick for the $20 bill. On the back down at the bottom instead of saying "Twenty Dollars" it would say "When the Truth is Found to be Lies." I think it sort of goes along with how our money isn't really worth anything other than the faith folks have in it.
bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:
bannination wrote:I'd vote for Leonard Nimoy.
Dang, gender confuses you as much as it does Mr.B. ;)
You libruls thinking a woman could possibly be on currency. You know where women belong?? Making me a sandwich in the kitchen, while pregnant, and cleaning.

At least I was being realistic. ;)
AndyJackson
Red Shirt

Unread post by AndyJackson »

bannination wrote:
AndyJackson wrote:Hey, here you go ladies -

The nastiness was a direct line to Schilling's outspoken conservative beliefs in the past. From people like you, little ones.

Over & Out.....buh-bye !
Really...a little girly snarky vid....FTW !!?? You go girl !
AndyJackson
Red Shirt

Unread post by AndyJackson »

neoplacebo wrote:I'd vote for Rosa Parks, Clara Barton, and Harriet Tubman.
So would I. But that would get in the way of your "racist behind every tree & rock" meme. But I think like a grown-up person, so who knows what to expect.....