The Question Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The Question Thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I don't usually watch trump, but yesterday I watched a 5 minute video of trump explaining to Chris Wallace how he did better than anyone on his dementia test.
When I looked for it today, I couldn't find it. I found a bunch of articles explaining it and these articles had 4 and 5 minute videos, but all had been changed to coronavirus bs.

Does anyone have a link to the long video about the test, all I can find is short tweet videos?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am
I don't usually watch trump, but yesterday I watched a 5 minute video of trump explaining to Chris Wallace how he did better than anyone on his dementia test.
When I looked for it today, I couldn't find it. I found a bunch of articles explaining it and these articles had 4 and 5 minute videos, but all had been changed to coronavirus bs.

Does anyone have a link to the long video about the test, all I can find is short tweet videos?
The best part of that interview was when Trump was explaining to Wallace how difficult the test was and how he aced it, and how the last five questions were exceptionally hard. Wallace responds with (paraphrased) "Sir one of the questions was to count back 7 from 100", Trump says something then Wallace says the answer "93".

Trump's use of hyperbole makes him sound ridiculous most of the time, but this time he made himself sound like a complete moron (more so than usual).
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am

Maybe you were searching "dementia test"? I went to YouTube and entered "trump Chris Wallace". Its first auto-suggestion was "trump chris wallace cognitive" :lol: . I guess thousands or millions are most interested in that part.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +cognitive
There are many vids ranging from 1.5 minutes to over 10. This one is fun:

Cognitive test elephant calls out President Trump
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 am
The best part of that interview was when Trump was explaining to Wallace how difficult the test was and how he aced it, and how the last five questions were exceptionally hard. Wallace responds with (paraphrased) "Sir one of the questions was to count back 7 from 100", Trump says something then Wallace says the answer "93".

Trump's use of hyperbole makes him sound ridiculous most of the time, but this time he made himself sound like a complete moron (more so than usual).
Just when you think that's not possible . . .

Faux Noise did a followup interview.
Shane Goldmacher
@ShaneGoldmacher
(New York Times national political reporter)

Trump’s description of a cognitive test is mesmerizing
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

Trump: "Person, woman, man, camera, TV."
America: "Constitution, 25th Amendment, invoke, remove, goodbye."
George Conway
@gtconway3d

Many successive generations of Americans will marvel at how someone as profoundly stupid as @realDonaldTrump could have been elected president of the United States.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think it's more a case of a dumbass thinking he understands something but without realizing it, reveals he has no understanding of it at all. It's how the cat fan rolls, too.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:47 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 am

Just when you think that's not possible . . .

Faux Noise did a followup interview.
Shane Goldmacher
@ShaneGoldmacher
(New York Times national political reporter)

Trump’s description of a cognitive test is mesmerizing
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol

Trump: "Person, woman, man, camera, TV."
America: "Constitution, 25th Amendment, invoke, remove, goodbye."
George Conway
@gtconway3d

Many successive generations of Americans will marvel at how someone as profoundly stupid as @realDonaldTrump could have been elected president of the United States.
I was remembering this insanity as part of the Wallace interview.

I noticed this time that it was good ol he could live to be 200 doc ronnie
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:12 pm
I was remembering this insanity as part of the Wallace interview.

I noticed this time that it was good ol he could live to be 200 doc ronnie
That was a followup insane interview, you remembered correctly. An earlier post:
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:56 am
Maybe you were searching "dementia test"? I went to YouTube and entered "trump Chris Wallace". Its first auto-suggestion was "trump chris wallace cognitive" :lol: . I guess thousands or millions are most interested in that part.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +cognitive
There are many vids ranging from 1.5 minutes to over 10. This one is fun:

Cognitive test elephant calls out President Trump
"200 doc ronnie"?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

The same doctor who gave trump his first physical. He gave a kiss-ass speech to the press about trump's superior health and said that he could live to 200 if he would stop eating cheeseburgers. Dr. Ronnie Jackson, the same guy who lied about trump's weight.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

It's surprising that no one in the media has pointed out that the doctor who administered the test is capable of telling lies for trump so patently false that they don't need research to debunk.

Makes me believe trump's claims about getting extra points. Did Doc Ronnie need to award the extra points to cover trump's wrong answers?

In the Naming the Animals section, did trump really name the lion, rino, and camel, Bill, Gus and Joe?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:37 pm
It's surprising that no one in the media has pointed out that the doctor who administered the test is capable of telling lies for trump so patently false that they don't need research to debunk.

Makes me believe trump's claims about getting extra points. Did Doc Ronnie need to award the extra points to cover trump's wrong answers?

In the Naming the Animals section, did trump really name the lion, rino, and camel, Bill, Gus and Joe?
I don't think the doc has spoken publicly on the issue. PINO could be lying . . . or maybe he's confused about what the results were. :D

"Joe the Camel" is correct, but the lion is named "John Lewis" and the rino is "Mitt". ;)
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

I don't think the doc has spoken publicly on the issue. PINO could be lying . . . or maybe he's confused about what the results were. :D

"Joe the Camel" is correct, but the lion is named "John Lewis" and the rino is "Mitt". ;)
I think the lion was Ted Kennedy.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:59 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

Therefore, he missed two and the nice man, doc ronnie, said, it's okay, no one will know because you'll do so well on the extra points section that it will more than make up for a couple of misses.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
:thumbup: Him, too. Would Ted have beaten Reagan in 1980 or were the Dems (and nation) doomed, regardless?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:36 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
:thumbup: Him, too. Would Ted have beaten Reagan in 1980 or were the Dems (and nation) doomed, regardless?
He couldn't beat Carter in 80, it was Reagan's to lose.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I'm so glad I didn't know how big a dick Da Coach was in the 1980's.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Political views

:roll: :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:02 pm
Political views

:roll: :obscene-birdiered:
Opps, put that in the wrong thread.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:11 pm
Opps, put that in the wrong thread.
Why is Da Coach so big a dick?
FTFY.
1312. ETTD.