Afghanistan

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: Afghanistan

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

1 CAT FAN wrote:...
billy.pilgrim wrote:...
Vrede too wrote:...

Looks like y'all done went and found a new victim. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Good luck 1 CAT FAN.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, it is truly unfortunate to be a victim of extreme right wing propaganda and then be victimized again by advocating that same propaganda to people who know that it's propaganda. More of a masochist than a victim I would say. And good luck has already passed this victim at good speed some time ago.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 pm
fake news, as if they have any credibility
    Is that what you have here at Blue Ridge...
      Oh, I see, it's only credible news when major liberal based networks report it attempting to rationalize, justify infanticide.
        https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-p ... 019-01-23/
          https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/23/health/n ... index.html
            Mom made a conscious decision to go full term, oh wait, I've changed my mind, kill it.
              One thing about it, New York has cornered the market.
                Any opposing push back is considered misleading in what these New York law makers have decided to do. Most Americans don't want a standing ovation for abortions until birth. But Democrats do.
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 670049002/

neoplacebo
                  Admiral of the Fleet

Absolutely goddam right; New York is on track to kill more babies than Carter's has pills. You won't see this kind of standing ovation in places like Montana and Wyoming; hell, they pass babies around out there and hardly kill any of them unless it's part of some religious ceremony. They need to boost their population so this is how they do it: babies

neoplacebo
                  Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
                  Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:00 pm
                  Vrede too wrote:
                      Oh, I see, it's only credible news when major liberal based networks report it attempting to rationalize, justify infanticide.
                            Mom made a conscious decision to go full term, oh wait, I've changed my mind, kill it.
                                Any opposing push back is considered misleading in what these New York law makers have decided to do. Most Americans don't want a standing ovation for abortions until birth. But Democrats do.
                                  Congratulations on going full term; if your mom had been raped, you may have been aborted, but never mind that. Consider this a standing ovation. But tell me, when did you, after going full term, decide to go full bore dumbass? Your parents were full bore? You had a boss or teacher you admired who was full bore? I am curious as to how people are able to accept and believe nonsense. Is it just easier? Is it due to intellectual laziness? apathy? anger? confusion? a sense of not having what you rightfully consider yours? Do tell. Also, I assume you're from SC; why does Mick Mulvaney always look like he just got caught masturbating? I wonder how many potential viable babies he's murdered? damn

billy.pilgrim
                                  Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
                                  Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:47 pm
                                  1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                  Vrede too wrote:
                                                  Congratulations on going full term; if your mom had been raped, you may have been aborted, but never mind that. Consider this a standing ovation. But tell me, when did you, after going full term, decide to go full bore dumbass? Your parents were full bore? You had a boss or teacher you admired who was full bore? I am curious as to how people are able to accept and believe nonsense. Is it just easier? Is it due to intellectual laziness? apathy? anger? confusion? a sense of not having what you rightfully consider yours? Do tell. Also, I assume you're from SC; why does Mick Mulvaney always look like he just got caught masturbating? I wonder how many potential viable babies he's murdered? damn
                                                  Is it possible that he is too fucking dumb to understand the sort of lifestyle trump and his crowd lead?

Or does he ignore their sins because he so fucking dumb that he believes they will change on their own?

Or is he 14?
                                                  Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
                                                  Admiral of the Fleet
                                                  Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                  Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:52 pm
                                                  neoplacebo wrote:
                                                  Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:47 pm
                                                  1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                  Vrede too wrote:
                                                                  Is it possible that he is too fucking dumb to understand the sort of lifestyle trump and his crowd lead?

Or does he ignore their sins because he so fucking dumb that he believes they will change on their own?

Or is he 14?
                                                                  I give up; don't know which it is. I guess I'll take "A Sense of Not Having What I Rightfully Think is Mine" for 800.

Vrede too
                                                                  Superstar Cultmaster
                                                                  Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
                                                                  Location: Hendersonville, NC

Unread post by Vrede too »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                                  Vrede too wrote:
                                                                  Wow, you sure go to extreme lengths in order to cower and deflect from discussion of US war crimes in Afghanistan and the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk In Chief’s efforts to prevent we Americans from learning the truth about them.
                                                                  viewtopic.php?f=3&t=151&p=94511&hilit=war+crimes#p94511

We get it, you’re infatuated with Obama and nothing he did or his way of doing it could ever be wrong as long as it satisfies your “Christian” blood lust and bigotry. Nor do you see anything wrong with 18 years of permanent war in The Graveyard of Empires. Never mind that it has cost us far, far more than 9/11 ever did, it makes you feel better.

We get it, you’re too stupid and cowardly to address the points we’ve actually made, so you desperately resort to dishonest, “welcome wagon … white flag would come up and obedience instantaneously [gibberish] … tiptoeing … pacifist,” straw men. Repent of your Commandment-level sinful false witness!

1 FAT CAN: “Life is precious” . . . unless it’s Pakistani and Afghan Muslim children. In that case, let them sicken an die from preventable diseases.

LOL, you’re pitiful misogyny is so severe that you cite the fake news, fake Canadian, Canada Free Press and the woman-despising, Big Brother worshiping Human Coalition as if they have any credibility in adult conversation.

You lie, again, about the definitions of “babies”, “murdered” and “infanticide” and what the New York and Virginia laws really do. Repent!

We know what this really about - You have a kinky desire to see government all up in women’s wombs, and you want nonviable fetuses and neonates to suffer as much as possible before they inevitably expire, suffer as much as the Pakistani and Afghan Muslim children you also despise. Yuck.
                                                                      We don't claim to be expert on much here, but we do know how to cite credible experts.

No use of "infanticide".
                                                                            No use of "infanticide", busted by your own links, hah. There's that Commandment-level sinful false witness, again. Repent!

Mom made a conscious decision to go full term, oh wait, I've changed my mind, kill it....

That's not what the law does. There's that Commandment-level sinful false witness, again. Repent!
                                                                            The Bible Supports Abortion!

Image

The Bible Supports Abortion

All the more reason for you to stop lying about the topic. Then, there are all of the spontaneous abortions caused by the toxic pollution and poor healthcare that your Repugs love, and all of the spontaneous abortions caused by god, if one believes in god. S/he is the Abortionist in Chief. Don't whine at us, pray more and work to elect compassionate, pro-universal healthcare and green pols, hypocrite.

Aside: Why do you keep clicking on the "list" icon with your posts? You're not listing anything and it's just dumb.
                                                                            A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
                                                                            -- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
                                                                            1312. ETTD.

User avatar
                                                                            1 CAT FAN
                                                                            Ensign
                                                                            Posts: 1774
                                                                            Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

For a couple of fellas that confess to not believe in GOD, you sure refer to him a lot. neoplacebo takes the Lord's name in vain, billy.pilgrim speaks of someone's sins, or is that one of those Blue Ridge credibility issues Vrede too spoke of. Through those ridiculous profanity filled rants, and a imbecile grumbling about adult conversation, it sure is good to have the knowledge that flower children have no authority in this country.

User avatar
                                                                            billy.pilgrim
                                                                            Admiral
                                                                            Posts: 15632
                                                                            Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                                            Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:34 pm
                                                                            For a couple of fellas that confess to not believe in GOD, you sure refer to him a lot. neoplacebo takes the Lord's name in vain, billy.pilgrim speaks of someone's sins, or is that one of those Blue Ridge credibility issues Vrede too spoke of. Through those ridiculous profanity filled rants, and a imbecile grumbling about adult conversation, it sure is good to have the knowledge that flower children have no authority in this country.

You are the only one who has said that I don't believe in god

Or

that I am in favor of abortion
                                                                            Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
                                                                            Vrede too
                                                                            Superstar Cultmaster
                                                                            Posts: 51125

None of us would be referring to god at all if you hadn't posted about your faith and our supposed "immorality" in earlier chats. Why are you denying your god now, heretic?

"flower children"
                                                                            We get it, you’re too stupid and cowardly to address the points we’ve actually made, so you desperately resort to dishonest, “welcome wagon … white flag would come up and obedience instantaneously [gibberish] … tiptoeing … pacifist,” straw men. Repent of your Commandment-level sinful false witness!
                                                                            Of course, this is all just cowardly deflection from addressing the points made. Why didn't your god give you balls?
                                                                            1312. ETTD.

User avatar
                                                                            1 CAT FAN
                                                                            Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                                            Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 pm
                                                                            1 CAT FAN wrote:

Or

Explain, which is it?

User avatar
                                                                              1 CAT FAN
                                                                              Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
                                                                              Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:22 pm
                                                                              None of us would be referring to god at all if you hadn't posted about your faith and our supposed "immorality" in earlier chats. Why are you denying your god now, heretic?

"flower children"
                                                                              Of course, this is all just cowardly deflection from addressing the points made. Why didn't your god give you balls?
                                                                              Grumbling again, your grain of salt is long gone.

User avatar
                                                                              billy.pilgrim
                                                                              Admiral
                                                                              Posts: 15632
                                                                              Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                                              Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 pm
                                                                              billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                                              Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 pm
                                                                              1 CAT FAN wrote:

Or

Explain, which is it?

Which what is?

User avatar
                                                                                neoplacebo
                                                                                Admiral of the Fleet
                                                                                Posts: 11922
                                                                                Location: Kingsport TN

1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                                                Ah, don't be so superstitious; "absolutely goddam right" is part of a line by Martin Sheen in the film Apocalypse Now. The rest of the line goes "never get out of the boat; unless you're going all the way." It alludes to the concept of not fully understanding what you're about to embark upon and the subsequent peril you may find yourself in because of that misconception. As for flower children having no authority in this country, well, I expect Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon would disagree with you on that. After all, it was flower children that were instrumental in ending the Vietnam war, and it was flower children that spooked Nixon so badly that he became paranoid and criminally insane over them. A lot of times power is not apparent to someone who doesn't understand where power actually comes from. As for adult conversation, you're the one who posts little pseudo cryptic short groups of words instead of actually saying something or making a point other than something ridiculous. Because of all the above, my best advice for you is never get out of the boat. you're welcome

User avatar
                                                                                neoplacebo
                                                                                Admiral of the Fleet
                                                                                Posts: 11922
                                                                                Location: Kingsport TN

billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                                                Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:31 pm
                                                                                Which what is?
                                                                                I think I might get a t shirt with that on it ;)

User avatar
                                                                                GoCubsGo
                                                                                Admiral
                                                                                Posts: 17395
                                                                                Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:
                                                                                Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:18 am
                                                                                billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                                                Which what is?
                                                                                Absolutely goddamn right!
                                                                                Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
                                                                                Vrede too
                                                                                Superstar Cultmaster
                                                                                Posts: 51125

neoplacebo wrote:
                                                                                Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:18 am
                                                                                billy.pilgrim wrote:
                                                                                Which what is?
                                                                                I was thinking that 'How' could go on the back, but that might be deemed racist.
                                                                                1312. ETTD.

User avatar
                                                                                1 CAT FAN
                                                                                Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
                                                                                Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:15 am
                                                                                1 CAT FAN wrote:
                                                                                Ah, don't be so superstitious; "absolutely goddam right" is part of a line by Martin Sheen in the film Apocalypse Now. The rest of the line goes "never get out of the boat; unless you're going all the way." It alludes to the concept of not fully understanding what you're about to embark upon and the subsequent peril you may find yourself in because of that misconception. As for flower children having no authority in this country, well, I expect Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon would disagree with you on that. After all, it was flower children that were instrumental in ending the Vietnam war, and it was flower children that spooked Nixon so badly that he became paranoid and criminally insane over them. A lot of times power is not apparent to someone who doesn't understand where power actually comes from. As for adult conversation, you're the one who posts little pseudo cryptic short groups of words instead of actually saying something or making a point other than something ridiculous. Because of all the above, my best advice for you is never get out of the boat. you're welcome
                                                                                  In an interview, Martin Sheen commented on his behavior as well as his son repeating that behavior. Martin Sheen stated he understands the recent hell his son Charlie has been going through, because he's been there. He's experienced his own "psychotic episodes," including some in public. "One of them was on camera, the opening scene of Apocalypse Now," Martin Sheen said. "And when you do something like that, that is out of control, that's the most difficult thing." Also, you do know that Nixon has long been dead.

User avatar
                                                                                  O Really
                                                                                  Admiral
                                                                                  Posts: 21436
                                                                                  Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Unread post by O Really »

You've got a lot of disdain for things you don't understand, dont'cha CAT. I doubt you've ever been pregnant, and I doubt you're old enough to have ever met a "flower child" (when they were one) or know the difference in that and a similarly dressed "political activist." But that's OK. Most everybody was young or youngish once and thought they knew everything. I was and did. You'll probably get over it.

Post Reply