Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Vrede too wrote:As usual, you duck the topical points regarding your poster's 2 flubs in favor of whining about me.
As usual, you duck the topical points. . . . in favor of whining about me. :roll:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote: 911, My redneck neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and they look like they're doing something in his garage.

[/quote]
Looks suspicious to me...

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:
Wneglia wrote:... Look what happened when somebody reported Clock Boy.

Rather, it became national news because the idiot Texas cops (redundant?) arrested the kid.
Let's say you were the cop and you see this mechanical rig with what appeared to contain taped-up objects and wires running through or dangling from it. Without racially-profiling the lad, :roll: you're going to take it in your hands, hold up closely to your face to examine it and hand it back to him along with a pat on the head? Riigghhtt! Being an LEO experienced with what he's seen in the news dealing with explosives, he did the right thing. I'm guessing he would have done the same with any kid regardless of race. The fact that the kid was of ME origin, not the cop, is what the liberal news media picked up on, since this is the Year of Being Grossly Offended.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

[color=#BF0000]Vrede too[/color] wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:... REDLANDS (CBS-LA.com) ....

Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area. “I was in awe that it was happening four houses down form my property,” one neighbor said.

Ah, the neighbors are as I described them, thanks.

A man who has been working in the area

Not a neighbor, unidentified.

said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Ah, self-limitation, not "afraid of being called 'racist'".

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?’” he said.

You deleted the last sentence:
So, there's this one vague KNX report that Seth Milner and scores of con sites have seized upon, and it doesn't match Seth Milner's poster in two important ways. Yep, putting "investigator" in quotes when referring to Seth Milner is appropriate.
Seth Milner wrote:
Vrede too wrote:As usual, you duck the topical points regarding your poster's 2 flubs in favor of whining about me.
Point proved.

As usual, you duck the topical points. . . . in favor of whining about me. :roll:
You didn't make any topical points, liar. You ran away from them, coward.

As usual, childish and whiny projection.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:911, My redneck neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and they look like they're doing something in his garage.
I'm tolerant. I would not report homo or Seth Milner for that.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Once again, fundamentally dishonest Seth Milner tries and fails at making a point by deceptively editing out part of my post. What a wuss! Restored now.
Seth Milner wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Wneglia wrote:... Look what happened when somebody reported Clock Boy.
Poor example, it was a clock that had already been vetted by the shop teacher and no one objected to the nonmechanical English teacher being concerned. Rather, it became national news because the idiot Texas cops (redundant?) arrested the kid.
Let's say you were the cop and you see this mechanical rig with what appeared to contain taped-up objects and wires running through or dangling from it.

"already been vetted by the shop teacher" - the part you conveniently edited out. Plus, I'm pretty sure that I can tell whether an exposed device might contain explosive materials or not. This one didn't. It's not my problem that you're as dumb and frightened as a Texas cop.

Without racially-profiling the lad, :roll:

Riigghhtt, because we've all heard of those white kids that have been arrested for their innocuous electronic creations. :roll:

you're going to take it in your hands, hold up closely to your face to examine it and hand it back to him along with a pat on the head? Riigghhtt! Being an LEO experienced with what he's seen in the news dealing with explosives, he did the right thing.

Ummm, if he's "an LEO experienced with what he's seen in the news dealing with explosives ("experienced" by watching the news? :lol: )", he can either see there were no explosives, ask the shop teacher or ask someone else that actually has experience.

I'm guessing he would have done the same with any kid regardless of race.

:lol: Google "Texas cops".

The fact that the kid was of ME origin, not the cop, is what the liberal news media

:lol: You're one of those whiny wingnuts. Did you "forget" about NASA, Bill Gates and MIT?

picked up on, since this is the Year of Being Grossly Offended.

Again, it's not like white kids have been arrested for their innocuous electronic creations. However, given the other stupid stuff that schools and cops are repeatedly reported to have done, we'll hear about it if it ever happens. You're just whining nonsensically.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

The issue, Seth, is not whether anybody had a reasonable suspicion of what the strange object was. The issue is what happened as they were ummm, "investigating" it. They could have determined that another teacher had already looked at it. They could have called in an expert to look at it. But they arrested the kid - without one shred of evidence of wrong-doing. And all the potential wrong-doing was totally made up when they find the devise is just what the kid said it was. Then they say, "well you're a hoaxer because it's not a bomb" :roll:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Also, the kid had shown it to the shop teacher saying that it was a clock before the English teacher ever saw it - obviously, to everyone but Seth Milner and idiot Texas cops, not the actions of a hoaxer or someone up to something nefarious.

Just because Seth Milner lives his life in fear of the world does not mean that rational people think it's normal.

The only support for the notion that it was not racial profiling is in making the assumption that Texas cops are even dumber than we already think and that they really would have treated a white Christian kid the same exact way.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:911, My redneck neighbor has some male friends that come over in the evening and they look like they're doing something in his garage.
I'm tolerant. I would not report homo or Seth Milner for that.
Whining about me again?!? What would you do if wasn't here?

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:Also, the kid had shown it to the shop teacher saying that it was a clock before the English teacher ever saw it - obviously, to everyone but Seth Milner and idiot Texas cops, not the actions of a hoaxer or someone up to something nefarious.

Just because Seth Milner lives his life in fear of the world does not mean that rational people think it's normal.

Damn! Whining about me again?!?

The only support for the notion that it was not racial profiling is in making the assumption that Texas cops are even dumber than we already think and that they really would have treated a white Christian kid the same exact way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Even "whining" has too many syllables for you, poor thing. Of course, this is just more pathetic and obsessive deflection from topical discussion including your dishonest poster flub.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote::lol: Even "whining" has too many syllables for you, poor thing. Of course, this is just more pathetic and obsessive deflection from topical discussion including your dishonest poster flub.
Not only whining about me, now you're stalking me! :lol: Poor baby; have you nothing else to do with your bad, important self?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ut-oh, illiterate and terrified Seth Milner now thinks that responding to "his" posts about me is "stalking". Looks like the new underwear need is all "his". What a pansy!
Vrede too wrote: :lol: Even "whining" has too many syllables for you, poor thing. Of course, this is just more pathetic and obsessive deflection from topical discussion including your dishonest poster flub.
Point proved, thanks.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:Ut-oh, illiterate and terrified Seth Milner now thinks that responding to "his" posts about me is "stalking". Looks like the new underwear need is all "his". What a pansy!
Vrede too wrote: :lol: Even "whining" has too many syllables for you, poor thing. Of course, this is just more pathetic and obsessive deflection from topical discussion including your dishonest poster flub.
Point proved, thanks.
Point proved, thanks.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Projection again, you're the illiterate and terrified puffer that thinks that thinks you're so consequential that I'm "stalking" you.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

OH man, nailed it!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Or, 1930s US:

Don't know the date:

1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

bannination wrote:{image}

OH man, nailed it!
Yeah, I've seen those websites where you can create your own signs. That particular ME couple weren't wearing explosive vests, carrying assault rifles or possibly had training in Murder 101.

My personal opinion is that refugees of all nations should be given the opportunity to immigrate to the U.S., however, history, up to today, has proven that people of Islamic Nations cannot be trusted. Look at the Muslim "friendly" police and military that have turned their guns on Americans and other international forces that were in their country to help them fight oppressive murdering factions such as the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.
Look at the well-trusted Army major who murdered his fellow soldiers at the Army base.

I don't have a clear-cut answer as to how to screen incoming immigrants, but some form of effective screening needs to be implemented in order to prevent another San Bernardino=type massacre. That woman had been cleared with absolutely no suspicion of her future intentions.

Perhaps, bannination, you and others of your sort who decry the protesting of receiving ME immigrants, have a well-established plan as to how this country should receive said immigrants, and/or keep tabs on them? Ponder this photo:

OH man, nailed it!

O Really
Admiral

You're forgetting about screening US-born citizens - like half the San Bernadino killing team.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

O Really wrote:You're forgetting about screening US-born citizens - like half the San Bernadino killing team.
Good point.