Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:39 pm
Elected terrorists, with guns:

A right-wing sheriffs group that challenges federal law is gaining acceptance around the country

Constitutional Sheriffs
In this photo provided by the Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting, Klickitat County Sheriff Bob Songer talks in his office in Goldendale, Wash., July 5, 2023. Songer is an advisory board member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and has faced harsh criticism for his embrace of the organization's ideology about the extent of the power of the sheriff.

:puke-left: :obscene-birdiered:
It's become increasingly hard for me to imagine that we haven't lost our country.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:23 am
It's become increasingly hard for me to imagine that we haven't lost our country.
:problem: We're radical lefties from way back. Did we ever have our country? :(
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:39 pm
Elected terrorists, with guns:

A right-wing sheriffs group that challenges federal law is gaining acceptance around the country

Constitutional Sheriffs
In this photo provided by the Arizona Center for Investigative Reporting, Klickitat County Sheriff Bob Songer talks in his office in Goldendale, Wash., July 5, 2023. Songer is an advisory board member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and has faced harsh criticism for his embrace of the organization's ideology about the extent of the power of the sheriff.

:puke-left: :obscene-birdiered:
Jesus.

Bumpkin County Sheriff's are doing their own Sov Cit thing.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:40 am

Jesus.

Bumpkin County Sheriff's are doing their own Sov Cit thing.
Theory has been around a long time.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:35 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Madison, Jefferson, FDR, (lots of war, protests, beatings, etc) but the 60s mostly had a liberal ring
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:59 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:35 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Madison, Jefferson, FDR, (lots of war, protests, beatings, etc) but the 60s mostly had a liberal ring
:thumbup: There have been moments, but always on the brink of imminent failure.

US businessman is wannabe ‘warlord’ of secretive far-right men’s network

:obscene-birdiered: Even worse, tightly connected with:
Claremont Institute

... The institute was an early defender of Donald Trump. After Joe Biden won the 2020 United States presidential election and Trump refused to concede, Claremont Institute senior fellow John Eastman aided Trump in his failed attempts to overturn the election results. The institute publications in recent years have frequently published alt-right and far-right opinion pieces.
:roll: :puke-left:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

HBO Explores Sinister Intent Behind the Deadly Charlottesville Rally: 'Bombshell After Bombshell'

PEOPLE shares a first look at HBO's new documentary "No Accident," following attorneys as they attempt to prove that violence at the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally was the result of "covert planning".

Six years after a White nationalist rally brought death and destruction to Charlottesville, Virginia, a new HBO documentary pulls back the curtain on how lawyers set out to hold its organizers accountable.

Titled No Accident, the documentary follows attorneys Roberta “Robbie” Kaplan and Karen Dunn as they bring forth (and, ultimately, win) the case of Sines vs. Kessler, which held the orchestrators of the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally accountable for the violence that occurred....
Good on HBO, Kaplan and Dunn, and the federal prosecutors who put murdering James Alex Fields Jr away for life in prison. Fuck Nazis.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:15 pm
HBO Explores Sinister Intent Behind the Deadly Charlottesville Rally: 'Bombshell After Bombshell'

PEOPLE shares a first look at HBO's new documentary "No Accident," following attorneys as they attempt to prove that violence at the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally was the result of "covert planning".

Six years after a White nationalist rally brought death and destruction to Charlottesville, Virginia, a new HBO documentary pulls back the curtain on how lawyers set out to hold its organizers accountable.

Titled No Accident, the documentary follows attorneys Roberta “Robbie” Kaplan and Karen Dunn as they bring forth (and, ultimately, win) the case of Sines vs. Kessler, which held the orchestrators of the 2017 "Unite the Right" rally accountable for the violence that occurred....
Good on HBO, Kaplan and Dunn, and the federal prosecutors who put murdering James Alex Fields Jr away for life in prison. Fuck Nazis.
I wonder about the helicopter that went down. Could they have seen it as a way they were being surveilled?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:50 pm
I wonder about the helicopter that went down. Could they have seen it as a way they were being surveilled?
It was definitely surveillance, but I'm inclined to believe that it was an accident rather than any Nazi action.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the ... pter_crash
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:34 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:50 pm
It was definitely surveillance, but I'm inclined to believe that it was an accident rather than any Nazi action.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the ... pter_crash
Probably so, but paranoid children running free with weapons can do crazy things.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Man killed (6-year-old) Muslim boy and wounded woman in hate crime motivated by Israeli-Hamas war, police say
Authorities say a suburban Chicago man has been charged with a hate crime, accused of fatally stabbing a young boy and seriously wounded a woman because of their Islamic faith and the Israel-Hamas war

Joseph M. Czuba (age 71) of Plainfield
... The forensic pathologist conducting the autopsy removed the knife from the abdomen of the boy at that time. The six-year-old boy was stabbed twenty-six (26) times throughout his body. The knife used in this attack is a twelve-inch serrated military style knife that has a seven-inch blade....
:o :cry: :puke-left:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:08 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Man killed (6-year-old) Muslim boy and wounded woman in hate crime motivated by Israeli-Hamas war, police say
Authorities say a suburban Chicago man has been charged with a hate crime, accused of fatally stabbing a young boy and seriously wounded a woman because of their Islamic faith and the Israel-Hamas war

Joseph M. Czuba (age 71) of Plainfield
... The forensic pathologist conducting the autopsy removed the knife from the abdomen of the boy at that time. The six-year-old boy was stabbed twenty-six (26) times throughout his body. The knife used in this attack is a twelve-inch serrated military style knife that has a seven-inch blade....
:o :cry: :puke-left:
On the bright side, Mr. Czuba will not be voting for trump.

Czuba
Polish:: nickname from czub 'hair on top of the head'. nickname for a quarrelsome person from czubic się 'to quarrel'.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:50 pm
He just did :problem: . Great minds - first thing I did was go to OpenSecrets to see if he's a GQP donor. They have no donations IDed.

The boy will not be voting for Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib in 12 years. :(
Czuba
Polish : nickname from czub 'hair on top of the head'. nickname for a quarrelsome person from czubic się 'to quarrel'.
I guessed that you were sincere, but it's so perfect that I allowed for the possibility that you made that up.
https://www.familyeducation.com/baby-na ... ning/czuba
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:25 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
He just did :problem: . Great minds - first thing I did was go to OpenSecrets to see if he's a GQP donor. They have no donations IDed.

The boy will not be voting for Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib in 12 years. :(
Czuba
Polish : nickname from czub 'hair on top of the head'. nickname for a quarrelsome person from czubic się 'to quarrel'.
I guessed that you were sincere, but it's so perfect that I allowed for the possibility that you made that up.
https://www.familyeducation.com/baby-na ... ning/czuba
How dare you doubt my sincerity.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:43 pm
How dare you doubt my sincerity.
:D Only in homage to your cunning creativity :-|| . Okay?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:

Czuba
Polish:: nickname from czub 'hair on top of the head'. nickname for a quarrelsome person from czubic się 'to quarrel'.
USAF veteran :roll: , another terrorist trained by our own military. Some days I don't even trust O Really and neoplacebo all that much.
:o :problem: :P :P
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:54 pm

USAF veteran :roll: , another terrorist trained by our own military. Some days I don't even trust O Really and neoplacebo all that much.
I dunno about neoplacebo, but if O Really went berserk the worst he could do from his "military" training would be to hack your Spotify account.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:58 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:54 pm
I dunno about neoplacebo, but if O Really went berserk the worst he could do from his "military" training would be to hack your Spotify account.
:shock: We know how good you are at finding people, too.

Noooo, not that! You are a cruel cruel terrorist. A lifetime condemned to opera and country is not a life.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Michigan man charged with making terrorism threat after anti-Palestinian post

... Carl Mintz, 41, was arraigned Saturday in Dearborn's 19th District Court on one count of making a threat of terrorism, a felony, and a misdemeanor malicious use of a telecommunications device.

Mintz's post was discovered after someone anonymously shared it with the Dearborn Police Department Wednesday. He allegedly asked if anyone in Metro Detroit wanted to "go to Dearborn & hunt Palestinians," according to a screenshot of the post Dearborn police shared with The Detroit News....

Making a terrorism threat carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison. Ethnic intimidation has a maximum sentence of two years in prison....
:---P

Former job?

https://www.homes.com/real-estate-agent ... z/2e7ldec/

3DX Real Estate does not list him as an agent. :think:
1312. ETTD.