Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: We gots us racist religious wingnuts a new law anti-homeless people law

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

This may be better than our anti-black people law

https://weartv.com/amp/news/local/escam ... n-the-road

Of course there will be exceptions for politicians waving signs and trying to draw attention to themselves before an election.
Yep, this newly proposed law won’t be applied to “legitimate” used of roadways by pedestrians; it’s just that those homeless thugs spoil our image and the view.

“ They are looking to prohibit people from interfering with the flow of traffic.

Escambia County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh says people in the medians and roadways can distract drivers. He says he's seen the problem firsthand on county roads.

"There was a young man standing right in the middle of the road walking up and down between the cars and if anyone didn’t give him something attention money food. He was flipping them off. Giving them the one finger salute," Escambia County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh said.

Penalties for violating the proposed county ordinance include $500 in fines or up to 60 days in the county jail.”

That’ll show ‘em.

I’m not sure what Jeff imagined he saw, but with the amount of driving I do, it’s hard for me to imagine that I wouldn’t have seen similar behavior if it were true.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

No one injured, Indianapolis:

Article

:laughing-rolling:

Ftr, I would be laughing exactly as hard if she was a Muslim hater who crashed into an Islamophobic group's building. We are all fortunate that so many terrorists are morons.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Another moron - actual terrorist attacks family that she claims are "terrorists" without any evidence. Irony.
Woman hurls hot coffee at toddler and father with Palestinian scarf, calling them ‘terrorists’ on Brooklyn playground: NYPD

... The father, clad in a black and white checkered keffiyeh, took out his phone and recorded the hateful woman in the act of tossing the hot brew, prompting her to run off....
Less than 2 hours since publication. I'll bet the coward's already been IDed by the internet. Opps. Bigot, meet hate crimes law.
:---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:26 am
Another moron - actual terrorist attacks family that she claims are "terrorists" without any evidence. Irony.
Woman hurls hot coffee at toddler and father with Palestinian scarf, calling them ‘terrorists’ on Brooklyn playground: NYPD

... The father, clad in a black and white checkered keffiyeh, took out his phone and recorded the hateful woman in the act of tossing the hot brew, prompting her to run off....
Less than 2 hours since publication. I'll bet the coward's already been IDed by the internet. Opps. Bigot, meet hate crimes law.
Yup.

New York woman who threw coffee at dad in Palestinian scarf surrenders to face hate crime charges

Lock her up.

Jason J. Eaton Accused in Vermont Shooting of Palestinian Men

Xtian
Robert F. Kennedy Jr fanboy
Fired financial services salesperson, multiple other jobs
Stupid enough to shoot them in front of his own apt building and keep the gun

None of this surprises me.

:(

Aside: Cursed name, if you encounter a Jason Eaton, run!
https://heavy.com/news/2016/11/jason-ea ... -facebook/
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Proud Boys are collapsing: Surprise! Legal consequences do hurt authoritarian movements
Despite fears that accountability will make MAGA more powerful, a new report shows it weakens the far-right

... The data on the Proud Boys, while incomplete, does a good job of showing how this works. Even while their leaders were under indictment, the Proud Boys could tell themselves a story about how they were a mighty force, able to commit crimes in broad daylight without paying the penalty for it. As soon as their leaders went to prison, however, their members beat a fast retreat. They may be yelling at each other on Telegram about all the liberals they want to "trigger," but they aren't as keen anymore on going out in public to start fights. Odds are high that something similar will happen if Trump's aura of invincibility is penetrated by serious consequences, like a criminal conviction. His supporters who currently worship him like a god will be reminded he's just a man — and a whiny one who smells like a butt, at that.

Even more importantly, we should not flinch from holding Trump accountable because otherwise, it's an invitation to fascists to go even further. As Brian Beutler wrote in a recent newsletter, "It’s necessary in the face of corrosive threats to jettison facts and turn all of politics and law into a contest of will to abuse power." Yes, perhaps we lose if we put up a fight against fascism. But we've already lost if we roll over and let the criminals run free.
:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I would feel safer if the FBI spent less time inventing terror plots.
Judge orders release of 'Newburgh Four' defendant and blasts FBI's role in terror sting

FILE - In this Thursday, May 21, 2009 picture, James Cromitie, center, is led by police officers from a federal building in New York after being arrested on charges related to a bombing plot in the Bronx. Cromitie, convicted in a post-9/11 terrorism sting was ordered freed from prison, Friday, Jan. 19, 2024, by a judge who criticized the FBI for relying on an "unsavory” confidential informant who sought the “poorest and weakest” men in a fictitious plot to blow up New York synagogues and shoot down National Guard planes.

... U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon on Friday granted James Cromitie, 58, compassionate release from prison six months after she ordered the release of his three co-defendants, known as the Newburgh Four, for similar reasons. The four men from the small river city 60 miles (97 kilometers) north of New York City were convicted of terrorism charges in 2010.

Cromitie has served 15 years of his 25-year minimum sentence. The New York-based judge ordered Cromitie’s sentence to be reduced to time served plus 90 days.
Judge Colleen McMahon was appointed by Bill Clinton.
... In a scathing ruling, McMahon wrote that the FBI invented the conspiracy and identified the targets. Cromitie and his co-defendants, she wrote, “would not have, and could not have, devised on their own a crime involving missiles that would have warranted the 25-year sentence the court was forced to impose."

"The notion that Cromitie was selected as a ‘leader’ by the co-defendants is inconceivable, given his well-documented buffoonery and ineptitude," she wrote.

Cromitie was bought into the phony plot by the federal informant Shaheed Hussain, whose work has been criticized for years by civil liberties groups.

McMahon called him “most unsavory” and a “villain” sent by the government to “troll among the poorest and weakest of men for ‘terrorists’ who might prove susceptible to an offer of much-needed cash in exchange for committing a faux crime.” ...
"served 15 years" :cry: :puke-left: 1312
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

20-year-old sacrifices future for hate, gets 18 years for firebombing Ohio church over drag shows

... Penny, a member of the extremist groups White Lives Matter Ohio and the Blood Tribe, told FBI agents that he threw two gasoline-filled bottles, often called Molotov cocktails, at the Community Church of Chesterland around 1 a.m. on March 25. It left minimal structural damage....
Ouch, look who got burned, instead :---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He is devolving before our eyes.

Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election

Trump plays attack dog for Bernie Moreno as Ohio's GOP Senate primary ends on a vicious note
Republican voters in the state go to the polls Tuesday in a contest that will test Trump’s pull in a competitive race.

Trump predicts the end of U.S. democracy if he loses 2024 election

Arrest TRE45QN for terrorist threats, gag him and lock him up.
Any donors are providing material support for terrorism.
Any endorsers are abetting terrorism.
Any MAGAt or Ohio RepuQ Senate candidate Bernie Moreno voters are terrorists.

None of this is hyperbole and it's time for we decent and patriotic Americans to act . . . or arm ourselves.
Southern District of Ohio U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker

U.S. Attorney's Office
303 Marconi Boulevard, Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43215

U.S. Attorney's Office
Walter H. Rice Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
200 W. Second Street, Suite 600
Dayton, OH 45402

Re:
Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-b ... 17568.html
Trump plays attack dog for Bernie Moreno as Ohio's GOP Senate primary ends on a vicious note
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna142861
Trump predicts the end of U.S. democracy if he loses 2024 election
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-predic ... 05037.html

Dear U.S. Attorney Parker,

Will you allow the Southern District of Ohio to be used as a platform for inciting political violence? Ex-President Trump has crossed the line. A Taliban or ISIS member using these exact words would clearly be arrested. To allow Trump to skate would be racial and religious bigotry.

Arrest Trump for these terrorist threats, gag him and lock him up.
Any donors are providing material support for terrorism.
Any endorsers are abetting terrorism.
Any MAGA or Ohio Republican Senate candidate Bernie Moreno voters are terrorists.

America needs you, please act now. I eagerly await your reply.

Thank you,
(Vrede too)
Kenneth L. Parker was appointed by Joe Biden.

To: info@mcpo.com, brandtd@mcohio.org
Subject: Terrorism

Dear Montgomery County, Ohio:
Prosecutor Mat Heck, Jr.
Criminal Division Chief Dan Brandt

(email is the same as the snail mail letter to U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker except that I substituted "Montgomery County" for "the Southern District of Ohio" in the body of it)
Montgomery County, Ohio Prosecutor Mat Heck, Jr. is a Democrat.
Montgomery County, Ohio Sheriff's office Crime Tip
https://www.mcohiosheriff.org/support_s ... _crime.php

Select the type of crime: Terrorism
Enter the exact location or address where the crime occurred: Vandalia
Explain why you suspect a crime was committed at the location: Terrorist threats were made.
The suspect(s) name(s): Donald J Trump, Bernie Moreno

Dear Montgomery County, Ohio Sheriff Rob Streck,

(Crime Tip is the same as the email to the Montgomery County Prosecutors)
Montgomery County, Ohio Sheriff Rob Streck is a Republican.

Of course I don't expect prosecutions from these (likely) cowards, but maybe my notes will cause minor stirs in the offices.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

The AG is maga
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:39 am
The AG is maga
I'm not clear on how much independence US Attorneys have, though I do suppose that Parker would at least consult Merrick before indicting TRE45QN anew.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Russia detains suspects in an attack that left at least 115 dead in a Moscow concert hall

It hits me a little harder when it's a rock concert like Paris and now Moscow. Coulda been me. Je suis Moscow. The Russian band's name is Picnic. This show was anything but :cry:

Plenty of MSM we're all seeing so I won't rehash much, but there is one aspect:
... A U.S. intelligence official told the AP that U.S. intelligence agencies had gathered information in recent weeks that the IS branch was planning an attack in Moscow, and that U.S. officials had privately shared the intelligence earlier this month with Russian officials.
I have heard plenty of reporting on that. Supposedly, Americans were warned to avoid crowds and concerts on March 7. I had not heard about this, though:
... Putin, who extended his grip on Russia for another six years in this week’s presidential vote after a sweeping crackdown on dissent, had publicly denounced the Western warnings of a potential terrorist attack as an attempt to intimidate Russians. “All that resembles open blackmail and an attempt to frighten and destabilize our society,” he said earlier this week....
Wow, monumental screw-up. Too bad there's no free press in Russia.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What we know about man accused of breaching FBI gate in Atlanta

48-year-old Ervin Lee Bolling of Easley, South Carolina, a town just outside Whack9's Greenville.

Before we knew much I guessed RWer. Now,
Attacked the FBI;
Attacking any govt offices;
Too stupid to see that there is a secondary popup gate to wreck his ride;
Middle name Lee;
20 year Navy veteran;
White insurance salesman (we at BRD know how they are);
His Facebook page is mostly private, but he has publicly posted videos critical of President Joe Biden. In 2021, he set his profile photo to a comic criticizing the public safety measures meant to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
MAGAt COVIDiot, of course.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

TV news: Ervin Lee Bolling also has online ties to QAnon.
Figures. Idiot.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Looks scary, I saw the producers tonight on The Daily Show:
Against All Enemies
1h 46m
IMDb RATING 7.0/10

A documentary feature film that explores the critical role of military veterans in domestic violent extremist groups
We've discussed these terrorist vets here a bunch.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

White supremacy gets a pass far too often in our "justice" system:

Column: He admitted to punching a reporter. A judge wished him "best of luck"

:angry-banghead:
1312. ETTD.