Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:OH man, nailed it!
Nailed that fact that you see no difference between the refugees and the people they're fleeing.

Granted, with every other wave of refugees that has ever arrived on America's (and Canada's) shores - always under similar circumstances - you'd see very little difference between the refugees and those they were fleeing either. You especially would see no difference in the skin color people or religion of the refugees and those they were fleeing. That goes right back to the Mayflower; you'd see little difference between them and the Christians they were fleeing.

Pick any past wave of refugees from Eastern Europe, Cambodia, Ireland, Italy or elsewhere. The same screening problems, the same concerns about importing violence always applied, every time. Christian countries have been no different.

Moral cowards like you didn't stop them before, and you won't stop them this time.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:You're forgetting about screening US-born citizens - like half the San Bernadino killing team.
"He" is also "forgetting":
Vrede too wrote:You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

In other words, it's more effective to discourage rightwingers from moving to your state than it is to prevent Syrian immigration.
Resources would be more efficiently used screening people like Seth Milner and "his" buddy homo if addressing real risk was the point rather just a rehash of the same despicable xenophobia and desperate con need to have some group to fear and hate that we've seen for our entire history.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Seth Milner »

rstrong wrote:Moral cowards like you didn't stop them before, and you won't stop them this time.
This moral coward has better sense than to live in a freezer. If you're going to piss and moan about events here. . .never mind.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Yet another evasion, another demonstration that you can't support the wingnuttery that you copy and paste here.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's true that Canada is cold. Deflecting wingnut coward, can you think of a single other way that SC can be considered superior to it by the sane and honest?
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:It's true that Canada is cold. Deflecting wingnut coward, can you think of a single other way that SC can be considered superior to it by the sane and honest?
Not really condescending, narcissistic asshole.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:Yet another evasion, another demonstration that you can't support the wingnuttery that you copy and paste here.
Pisses you off that I won't play, don't it.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Seth Milner wrote:
rstrong wrote:Yet another evasion, another demonstration that you can't support the wingnuttery that you copy and paste here.
It saddens me that you're incapable.

You really ARE like a trained chicken, trained to peck Copy & Paste buttons to repost Tea Party wingnuttery from elsewhere. You show absolutely no actual comprehension of what you post. You post randomly generated evasions when questioned. It's kind of intriguing actually.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Agreed, what possible gain is there in routinely humiliating "him"self - not on politics, reasonable people differ - but on the basics of character: maturity, integrity, honesty, the ability to admit error, not whining, etc.? Maybe "he" is a masochist, nttawwt, and we're "his" enablers.
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

I don't think so. Even masochistic behavior requires sentience.

Bed time.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:
It saddens me that you're incapable.
Drink a cup of coffee; it'll pass.

You really ARE like a trained chicken, trained to peck Copy & Paste buttons to repost Tea Party wingnuttery from elsewhere. You show absolutely no actual comprehension of what you post. You post randomly generated evasions when questioned. It's kind of intriguing actually.

I didn't anticipate my arrival in this forum to be met with the hate-filled rhetoric that began to surface not long after someone began to disagree with me. Disagreeing and debating what anyone posts is one thing, but constant name-calling and mud-slinging is downright foolish and childish. I'm surprised at myself that I got caught up in this silly bullshit and began firing back at my adversaries. That is not me, is not going to be me; therefore I'm no longer going to have a part in it. If I post a worded post and I get a worthy reply, I'll respond; otherwise I'm going to ignore any comments. If I post a photo or some other form of wingnuttery, I'm just going to sit back and laugh at the pissing and spitting that ensues.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

That dishonest and childish whine again? Wow, you sure are damaged. Your "arrival in this forum" was an immediate attack on both me and making false accusations about what O Really posted about you. We've done the "firing back", liar. Now, you're just flouncing away because you can't handle having been consistently owned on facts and logic.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:That dishonest and childish whine again? Wow, you sure are damaged. Your "arrival in this forum" was an immediate attack on both me
That dishonest and childish whine again? Are you ever going to change your diaper?
and making false accusations about what O Really posted about you. We've done the "firing back", liar. Now, you're just flouncing away because you can't handle having been consistently owned on facts and logic.
Foes are users which will be ignored. Posts by these users will be treated as the trash it is.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/7/9863110/de ... conspiracy
Nunes explains that conservative media has grown to a point where it's actively harming conservative policymaking, because the conservative grassroots have become inundated with false information that leads them to put pressure on conservative members of Congress to do things that aren't grounded in reality. Nunes says that these days only a small portion of what he hears from constituents is "based on something that is mostly true"
Not shocking at all.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Nope. Not news at all to folks who can, and do, pay attention. Of course, Nunes is from CA, which makes him an apostate to the rural, spit-spraying fundicongelical crowd. But then, those folks have TeaOP congresspersons who not only humor such bullshit as Nunes mentions, they actively encourage it. Worse, yet, too many of these elected assholes actually believe that crap, themselves.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.