Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Trump

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede too wrote:Pretty interesting, thanks. The speaker doesn't solidly say whether he thinks this is a deliberate appeal to lowbrows or just an indication of how lowbrow Trump is. Could be a mix.

“These (Paris attack) people did not come from Sweden.”
True, Belgium.
And, yet, he didn't answer the question. He never does.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

:D
Doesn't open
Does for me, ask the nerds here what the problem might be.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrA_NU-jE4
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

Doesn't open
Does for me, ask the nerds here what the problem might be.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrA_NU-jE4

That works. It may have been the tablet
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:That works. It may have been the tablet
Your device or you swallowed one getting an early start on New Year's partying? :P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:That works. It may have been the tablet
Your device or you swallowed one getting an early start on New Year's partying? :P

Yeah device
It opens fine on my phone

memories
Every year I plan a mushroom hunt, but never find the time at the right time. We used to can the buttons and there were always a few jars opened at the new year.
But no interest in lsd or other tabs other than my once a day baby asprin
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:
To: http://rexenergy.com/supplier-contact.html

Hi folks,

Just wanted to make sure you see how your company is being represented to the world.

http://firebrandleft.com/trump-effect-r ... ournalist/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
BoingBoing: Racist fracking aficionado fired after video posted to YouTube
But after the video was posted, someone recognized him and alerted his employer, MMC Land Management, who promptly fired him.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I'll bet rexenergy is sweating the attention, too, even though it's not their guy.
Today, we were disgusted to learn that one of MMC’s former employees used racial slurs and made racially charged comments during a peaceful protest in Mars, Pennsylvania, outside of work hours at a location with which we have no affiliation. We are sorry that this incident occurred. Whether at work or not, we do not condone hate speech - EVER. Inclusion and diversity are among MMC’s core values. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of race, age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. MMC has terminated this employee and will never do business with him again in the future.
That's one of the stronger such statements I've read.
Butler News in Pennsylvania identified this man as John Pisone, seen here harassing a group of anti-fracking protestors and making incredibly racist remarks and monkey noises to the black cameraman....

:lol: :clap: I wonder if Subway was in on it.

I'll bet there are civics ignorant screeches of "free speech" coming from him and/or others.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Pronounced piss-on

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:

:clap:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Pisone told Channel 11 News that he’s turned to a church to help guide him through this incident.
"Finding Jesus." It's not just for pre-sentencing hearings anymore.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So The Donald really is, as expected and predicted, being used in jihadist recruitment.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-shabab-t ... nda-video/

Anybody want to bet on how long it will take for the loons to claim "the Clintons" created the vid? :roll:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:So The Donald really is, as expected and predicted, being used in jihadist recruitment.

Anybody want to bet on how long it will take for the loons to claim "the Clintons" created the vid? :roll:

Of course trumpet's rants were used. I don't see how it was ever questioned.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I took Hillary's and others claim as valid regardless of whether there was ever a recruitment vid. Trump has revealed much about Americans, or at least their numbers. It's crazy talk to think it isn't being noticed.
... Preceding the Trump clip, a bite from the now-deceased al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a U.S. airstrike in Yemen in 2011, warns "Muslims of the West" to be cautious and "learn from the lessons of history."

"There are ominous clouds gathering in your horizon," al-Awlaki says in English. "Yesterday, America was a land of slavery, segregation, lynching, and Ku Klux Klan. And tomorrow it will be a land of religious discrimination and concentration camps."

... the 51-minute, 44-second video is a larger call to black youths in the U.S. to convert to Islam. The video also cites other examples of perceived racial injustice, including recent police shootings, including the cases of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri and Walter Scott in South Carolina....
Thrown at enough people one can see how it would be effective for some.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Why is it that even the looniest of the loon understand that football players shouldn't make trash comments that the other team will use as "bulletin board inspiration" and can still stay Trump's comments don't incite those who may not yet be enemies?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Plus, for every one that's incited think of how many, many more are being made fearful and unsympathetic.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:So The Donald really is, as expected and predicted, being used in jihadist recruitment.

Bingo.

Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump
Anabelle

Clinton has Contacts of the Muslim Brotherhood working on her staff, and she is backed by CAIR, a recognized terrorists group.

Of course a rush order was sent through the terrorists networks to help bail Clinton out of yet another bald faced lie she made.
Bob D

Al-Shabob translated means.."Hillary Films Inc"
Jennifer

This is Hillary clintons doing.
Note that all 3 are illiterate.
1312. ETTD.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Although Hillary had nothing to with the production of the video, the timing of its release suggests she inspired it through her remarks. It is interesting that the press has had a feeding frenzy about this Trump related video, but has been conspicuously silent about the Bill Clinton "fornicator" ISIS video released in November. Link

:mrgreen:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The timing of its release syncs with Trump's statements and popularity, whether it has anything to do with Hillary is unsupported speculation. It's not like they care who we elect.

It is more realistic for us to think we might tone down bigotry and provocative rhetoric than it is to think pols will stop fornicating, or that past fornication by pols that aren't running for anything will turn out to not have occurred.

That said, I'd be fine with it if "the press" spent more time discussing the impact of Reagan/Bush 1 & 2/Clinton/Obama policy on the rise of Islamic radicalism.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Wneglia wrote:Although Hillary had nothing to with the production of the video, the timing of its release suggests she inspired it through her remarks.
:mrgreen:
Well, only if one believes the Al Qada/ISIS people wouldn't have thought of it themselves, and that it occurred to them to do it after Hillary suggested it, or that somehow they just want to make Hillary look good. Seems more likely that the comments were so obviously inflammatory that NOT using them would get some ISIS propaganda people sacked (or beheaded as the case may be) for gross negligence.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:The timing of its release syncs with Trump's statements and popularity, whether it has anything to do with Hillary is unsupported speculation. It's not like they care who we elect.

It is more realistic for us to think we might tone down bigotry and provocative rhetoric than it is to think pols will stop fornicating, or that past fornication by pols that aren't running for anything will turn out to not have occurred.

That said, I'd be fine with it if "the press" spent more time discussing the impact of Reagan/Bush 1 & 2/Clinton/Obama policy on the rise of Islamic radicalism.

Shame on you. You told me that wigglie was a thoughtful intelligence poster.