Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Trump

Unread post by Seth Milner »

homerfobe wrote:I know who Vrede tu-tu is! :clap:
He's really Donald Trump!
I've a feeling that was not a viable insult! fail! :lol:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:The insightfulness of homie has exposed me. Whatever shall I do now
truly a mind like no other
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote:It seems that dunald has been moved from the political section to the entertainment section of huff post, where his bleating will be alongside the Kardashians - where he has belonged all along
It' even strange that I'm saying this, but with his current numbers, the possibility exists that DT will get the GOP vote in the primaries. I shudder to think he would be elected POTUS because he is a loose cannon; but a loose cannon may be what this country needs to replace our apologist administration and let the world know that the US is not to be screwed with.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Seth Milner wrote:... but a loose cannon may be what this country needs to replace our apologist administration and let the world know that the US is not to be screwed with.
If you like that train of thought, maybe you're a fan of Gov. Paul LePage, of Maine.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Donald Trump is a silver spoon chickenhawk, hardly someone for potential enemies to fear.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:... but a loose cannon may be what this country needs to replace our apologist administration and let the world know that the US is not to be screwed with.
If you like that train of thought, maybe you're a fan of Gov. Paul LePage, of Maine.
He probably voted for plain and simple
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote:
O Really wrote:
I'm not familiar with him.
He probably voted for plain and simple
When did you run for an office?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Seth Milner wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:It seems that dunald has been moved from the political section to the entertainment section of huff post, where his bleating will be alongside the Kardashians - where he has belonged all along
It' even strange that I'm saying this, but with his current numbers, the possibility exists that DT will get the GOP vote in the primaries. I shudder to think he would be elected POTUS because he is a loose cannon; but a loose cannon may be what this country needs to replace our apologist administration and let the world know that the US is not to be screwed with.
Funny how most Americans want us to act the opposite way we were taught to act at home, school and church

We got a lot to apologize for - especially to Iran and Vietnam
and Mama always said it didn't count unless it was sincere
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

:lol:

:mrgreen:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Comment:
Who knew Lindsey was so butch?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:...We got a lot to apologize for - especially to Iran and Vietnam ...
. . . Chile, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama, El Salvador, Mexico, Cuba, Grenada, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Marshall Islands, Nevada, Utah, South Africa, Iraq, all people on low lying coasts . . .

What have you got against apologies for undeniable wrongs committed, Seth Milner?

Oh, that's right: http://blueridgedebate.com/viewtopic.ph ... ing#p52713
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:...We got a lot to apologize for - especially to Iran and Vietnam ...
. . . Chile, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama, El Salvador, Mexico, Cuba, Grenada, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Marshall Islands, Nevada, Utah, South Africa, Iraq, all people on low lying coasts . . .

What have you got against apologies for undeniable wrongs committed, Seth Milner?

Oh, that's right: http://blueridgedebate.com/viewtopic.ph ... ing#p52721
it is amazing how we hate democracy when it interferes with our business interest and somehow cloak it as fighting for our freedoms

it is people like seth who refuse to acknowledge historical facts who make our terrorism so easy

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote: it is people like seth who refuse to acknowledge historical facts who make our terrorism so easy
It's people like Seth who refuse to engage in childish bullshit with childish minds.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Seth Milner wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: it is people like seth who refuse to acknowledge historical facts who make our terrorism so easy
It's people like Seth who refuse to engage in childish bullshit with childish minds.
You outed your ignorance with your no apologies bullshit

Try explaining what we did to Iran in 53 and why our overthrowing their democracy didn't result in the hostages in 1979 and the bullshit religious fundies running/ruining their country

Or our complicity in violating Vietnam's treaty between north and south allowing for free and fair elections and the resulting murders for over 3 million people

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Plummets in Polls After Failing to Insult Kasich

Businessman Donald Trump’s failure to insult fellow G.O.P. hopeful John Kasich a full twenty-four hours after the Ohio governor entered the 2016 Presidential race has sent Trump’s poll numbers plummeting, as many supporters expressed a sudden loss of confidence in the real-estate mogul.

Trump’s Kasich gaffe occurred at a campaign rally in Des Moines on Wednesday, when the former reality-show star admitted that he did not yet know enough about the Ohio governor to properly insult him.

“I could get up here and call Kasich a loser, because my gut tells me that’s what he is, but you’ve come to expect something more special out of me,” Trump said. “If you bear with me, I promise you that I’ll come up with a world-class insult that we can all be proud of.”

The audience reacted with stunned silence, leading some observers to question whether Trump’s failure to insult Kasich would turn from a mere gaffe into a full-blown scandal.

Carol Foyler, a Trump supporter who attended the Des Moines event, said that she still liked Trump because of the insults he had delivered in the past, but she acknowledged that her belief in him had been shaken.

“When you’re in the White House and that phone rings, you’ve got to be ready to insult someone right away,” she said.
1312. ETTD.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
Trump Plummets in Polls After Failing to Insult Kasich

Businessman Donald Trump’s failure to insult fellow G.O.P. hopeful John Kasich a full twenty-four hours after the Ohio governor entered the 2016 Presidential race has sent Trump’s poll numbers plummeting, as many supporters expressed a sudden loss of confidence in the real-estate mogul.

Trump’s Kasich gaffe occurred at a campaign rally in Des Moines on Wednesday, when the former reality-show star admitted that he did not yet know enough about the Ohio governor to properly insult him.

“I could get up here and call Kasich a loser, because my gut tells me that’s what he is, but you’ve come to expect something more special out of me,” Trump said. “If you bear with me, I promise you that I’ll come up with a world-class insult that we can all be proud of.”

The audience reacted with stunned silence, leading some observers to question whether Trump’s failure to insult Kasich would turn from a mere gaffe into a full-blown scandal.

Carol Foyler, a Trump supporter who attended the Des Moines event, said that she still liked Trump because of the insults he had delivered in the past, but she acknowledged that her belief in him had been shaken.

“When you’re in the White House and that phone rings, you’ve got to be ready to insult someone right away,” she said.
Rough estimate, but probably about 3/4 of my conservative friends, even the more intelligent ones mind you, support Trump, and they're totally serious about it.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
As Trump Surges, GOP Tanks in Public Opinion

... The Pew survey found that only 32 percent of the population of the U.S. has a favorable view of the Republican Party, the lowest in the poll’s history. And 60 percent of the American public has an unfavorable view of the GOP, the highest in the poll’s history.

Interestingly, most of the damage appears to be internal. When the question was last asked, in January, 86 percent of Republicans who responded reported a favorable view of their own party. By July, that had plummeted to 68 percent. Independents also soured on the GOP somewhat, with favorable ratings falling from 37 percent to 29 percent....
Tell your conservative friends that they have something in common with:

Dennis Rodman endorses Donald Trump for president

:lol: :clap:
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

I'm be surprised if he didn't list Kim Jong Un as a write-in in the primaries.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Well, look. There is a contingent - fairly large, it seems - that thinks a person holding high elected office should not have any direct applicable experience. They think that, for example, being a real estate bigwig should be good enough to qualify you for President. They would, following their logic, happily go to their accountant neighbor to have dental work. Strangely, they got a highly educated lightly experienced person in Obama, and Carter before that, and didn't seem to think it worked all that well.