A Florida Man...

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: A Florida Man...

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:31 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:12 pm
Where do they come up with this shit?
Partially from our team:

Desperate Democrats 'Begging Michelle to Run in 2024': Party Insiders 'Secretly Testing Support' for Former First Lady

The best conspiracy theories have an element of truth.

Truths:
Joe is vulnerable;
Joe is ancient;
Michelle would be a strong candidate;
Many Dems and others would like her to run.

Fakes:
She has reversed her avowed refusal to run;
Her nomination is already a fait accompli.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:15 pm
It's weird.
She has shown zero interest, as a matter of fact after her eight years she's shown some disdain.
Flat out rejection, publicly, privately and often.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A Florida Pastor...

Florida Pastor Accused of Orchestrating the Theft of Millions in Home Depot Merchandise

:roll: PTL

the rock church and recovery program

Funny that none of the dramatic landscape pics exist in Florida, not even close. :wtf:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: A Florida Pastor...

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Florida Pastor Accused of Orchestrating the Theft of Millions in Home Depot Merchandise

:roll: PTL

the rock church and recovery program

Funny that none of the dramatic landscape pics exist in Florida, not even close. :wtf:
That's a shit ton of power tools.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:20 pm
If each one cost, say $50, that would be 60,000 of them. :shock:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:31 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:20 pm
If each one cost, say $50, that would be 60,000 of them. :shock:
:D I was thinking $100, but yeah.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: A Florida WoMan ain't afraida no shark

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Woman in Ft.Walton jumps off of the pier.

https://youtube.com/shorts/giZTKz7q1es?feature=shared
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A Florida dry erase board...

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Woman in Ft.Walton jumps off of the pier.

https://youtube.com/shorts/giZTKz7q1es
Shark be like, "That faceplanting Florida Woman is cra-cra, I'm outta here."

I like how the windshield wipers come on at 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCMTYXwvA94
Florida Man Goes Full Send, Launches Dodge Challenger Into Canal
The most impressive part might be just how long the Challenger stayed afloat.

... if you happen to be visiting Florida anytime soon, be careful. There are some crazy Florida drivers out there.
:lol: Great minds . . .
I don’t think the wipers are doing a lot of good.
HEY. They’re doing their best.
If you look closely, there was a pelican on the grassy knoll.
Thank Florida for existing, I was worried nothing could cheer me up today. But here comes the crazy-car leaping to the rescue.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Maybe there's a senior category . . .
First ever Florida Man games will feature beer belly wrestling and 'evading arrest' obstacle course

It ain’t the Olympics, but a group of Floridians plan to host competitions themed according to the collective antics of the beer-loving, gator-possessing, rap-sheet heavy, mullet-wearing social media phenomenon known as “Florida Man.”

Organizers of the “Florida Man Games” describe the competition as “the most insane athletic showdown on Earth.” The games will poke fun at Florida’s reputation for producing strange news stories involving guns, drugs, booze and reptiles — or some combination of the four.

Among the contests planned for next February in St. Augustine, Florida, according to organizers, are the Evading Arrest Obstacle Course in which contestants jump over fences and through yards while being chased by real police officers; the Category 5 Cash Grab in which participants try to grab as much money in a wind-blowing booth; and the self-explanatory beer-belly wrestling....
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Florida Man pirates a pirate:

Stolen booty: Florida man plunders huge Captain Morgan statue from liquor store

Aye matey, something that light was just begging to get captured. It'll be a unique decoration in someone's den :D
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

They’re doing it again. This will be the third time that I’m aware of where Florida pays brand new start up insurance companies to take over existing policies. On top of the already collected premiums, the state tosses in a $3,000 bonus.
Works great; local pols and county club buddies get rich, pay out a few claims grudgingly, got richer, prepared for the next big disaster, did I mention that they kept getting rich, well, they did and then like clockwork the disaster happens. As these fly-away companies scramble to put into place their disaster plans, they continue to answer phones and start the claim process while the company’s money mysteriously disappears and the company declares bankruptcy and the state of Florida takes responsibility to pay the claims.
Nothing in the article indicates that this is being played out as it has in the past, but how else does state senator joe gruters guarantee a 165% return?

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-homeow ... rs-1839091

“However, some see the situation as an investment opportunity. One of those is Republican state Senator Joe Gruters, the Miami Herald reported, who pitched an idea for a new homeowners insurance company to colleagues with a promise of a 165 percent return on investments over the next five years.“
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:06 am
They’re doing it again. This will be the third time that I’m aware of where Florida pays brand new start up insurance companies to take over existing policies. On top of the already collected premiums, the state tosses in a $3,000 bonus.
Works great; local pols and county club buddies get rich, pay out a few claims grudgingly, got richer, prepared for the next big disaster, did I mention that they kept getting rich, well, they did and then like clockwork the disaster happens. As these fly-away companies scramble to put into place their disaster plans, they continue to answer phones and start the claim process while the company’s money mysteriously disappears and the company declares bankruptcy and the state of Florida takes responsibility to pay the claims.
Nothing in the article indicates that this is being played out as it has in the past, but how else does state senator joe gruters guarantee a 165% return?

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-homeow ... rs-1839091

“However, some see the situation as an investment opportunity. One of those is Republican state Senator Joe Gruters, the Miami Herald reported, who pitched an idea for a new homeowners insurance company to colleagues with a promise of a 165 percent return on investments over the next five years.“
Good grift.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:09 pm
O Really revealed, literally, during visit to his old home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zZ1zwXHSc
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A Florida Ounce...

:D
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

That's funny!

Maybe we should ask them how they knew "oz" was ounces

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: A Florida Ounce...

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:07 am

:D
Why is this in the Florida man thread? He clearly states that he lives in another state.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:44 pm
Why is this in the Florida man thread? He clearly states that he lives in another state.
He "lived in Florida" when he first got confused and I renamed the thread, anyhow.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:54 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
He "lived in Florida" when he first got confused and I renamed the thread, anyhow.
Read again carefully. He says that he didn’t become confused until after he moved away from Florida.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:06 pm
Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Read again carefully. He says that he didn’t become confused until after he moved away from Florida.
Read again carefully, Florida Man. He was confused in Florida but didn't know it until after he moved away from Florida. Otherwise, you're saying that they really were "Florida ounces" while he lived there. Besides, I renamed the thread.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:38 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:06 pm
Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Read again carefully, Florida Man. He was confused in Florida but didn't know it until after he moved away from Florida. Otherwise, you're saying that they really were "Florida ounces" while he lived there. Besides, I renamed the thread.
He lived happily believing that there were Florida ounces while in Florida and only became confuted after becoming the resident of another state.
We flurididians are happily secure in our beliefs.