all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm
Sometimes I love the internet.

Donald Trump Gave Charlie Sheen Fake Platinum Cufflinks - The Graham Norton Show

:headscratch:

Unfortunate prediction at the end, but still thought the anecdote was worth it.

Did Donald Trump Copy Reese Witherspoon's Speech from Legally Blonde? | The Graham Norton Show

:lol:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Geez, what a great comfort to know plagiarism runs in the family.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/melania- ... ae97c33675

The plagiarism paradox, who did it first?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her (Melania) and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
My feelings about Melania have since changed, but I'm still okay with Tiffany. I also like that she is pursuing her own profession rather than the family greed-fest.
Literally.

Tiffany Trump's all-white ensemble raises questions at 2019 State of the Union
Tiffany Trump Just Got Snubbed by Her Dad in a Big Way

... Sources involved with the campaign say that Tiffany is "not expected to play any role in the campaign, apart from appearing at the occasional event." ...
Sounds like typical dishonest POSPOTUS spin to me. I'll bet Tiffany has told daddy and the campaign to shove it.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ivanka Trump
‏Verified account @IvankaTrump

Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family!

Kudos to ANYONE that gets a dog for their kid, but these are still poignant and/or funny:
https://news.yahoo.com/ivanka-trump-dog ... 26781.html
What a beautiful animal!! My heart aches for her knowing she'll have to he rehomed shortly - maybe you should make arrangements in advance as to who will care for her while you & your wife are in jail?
Just a thought.
If it was a brown dog, would you put it in a cage?
An all white dog. But of course.🙄
Winter white...hmm figures, I guess the only color that keeps it out of a cage at the Trump household :-(
Thousands of children in US custody havn't bathed or brushed their teeth or even been hugged in weeks thanks to your father but cool you got a new puppy I guess.
I wonder what the children in cages will get for their birthdays?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

They got an albino fox?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It even shits white. Commonly referred to as ghost turds.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I don't think Ivanka should decline to get her kid a dog - even maybe an expensive dog - just because the migrant kids are going unfed and unwashed in their cages. I do think posting such a gratuitous pic on public social media is in the worst of callous bad taste. Not that the kids in cages will ever see it, but just because it serves no purpose except to brag. Genetics, I guess.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ivanka Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson On Becoming PM Of Nonexistent Country

Like father, like daughter....

It follows President Donald Trump’s similarly embarrassing gaffe last month, when he called Prince Charles the “Prince of Whales” instead of the Prince of Wales following a state visit to the U.K....
The marvelous thing about becoming the PM of the United Kingston, no matter how sincere or credulous, is that it is an Empire upon which the Sun will never set, especially having never existed in the first place.
"Look Daddy.....I'm governmenting!!!"
Prince of Whales, United Kingston.
You guys got one brain cell between you.
Given the courage the UK government has recently shown with the US administration, I expect the country's name to change soon to reflect this typo
How dare you suggest this person has no place engaging in international diplomacy
An adult should be limiting your screen time.
Sadly, Ivanka Trump has deleted tweet congratulating Boris Johnson on becoming Prime Minister of the United Kingston. There was a fleeting hope that last few weeks had all been a misunderstanding & Johnson had been a candidate for a hitherto obscure municipal post in SW London.
Peter Kingston
@petesjams

Got my first tattoo. Cheers for the inspiration @IvankaTrump

:lol: More at link.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Something Trump-Besieged Baltimore Would Love To Ditch: Decrepit 'Kushnerville' Housing

After a series of vicious attacks on their home by their own president, proud Baltimoreans are standing by their city. But there is something local they would likely be happy to ditch: decrepit “Kushnerville” housing provided by Donald Trump’s own son-in-law, who has been blasted by tenants in the local press as a “slumlord.”

Trump has lashed Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) in yet another attack on an African-American because of the congressman’s criticism of inhumane treatment of immigrants at the southern border, and slammed Cummings’ Baltimore district as a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”

Ironically, Jared Kushner’s many Baltimore housing projects — which he continues to own even as he works as a senior White House adviser — have racked up hundreds of building-code violations in Baltimore County in the kind of conditions that Trump hints at.

“We expect all landlords to comply with the code requirements that protect the health and safety of their tenants — even if the landlord’s father-in-law is President of the United States,” said a statement at the time by Baltimore County officials....
:---P :obscene-birdiered:

Most corrupt admin* ever.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

May be; hard to say. Certainly the most blatant about it, but from about 1870 to maybe 1920 there was a lot of corruption. They just didn't brag about it in public.

O Really
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:45 pm
May be; hard to say. Certainly the most blatant about it, but from about 1870 to maybe 1920 there was a lot of corruption. They just didn't brag about it in public.
And therein lies a big difference. Once corruption is blatent and without stigma, it becomes (became?) the standard, expected, norm and honest people have no chance.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Trumps are called a 'heartless couple' for grinning photo op with baby orphaned in El Paso shooting

The Trumps are being slammed over their photo op with a baby orphaned during the El Paso shooting.

The president and first lady visited Texas and Dayton, Ohio, on Wednesday after last weekend’s mass shootings. Photos from the visits were posted to Melania’s Instagram and there has been criticism over their poses in one as they stand next to the baby, whose parents died saving his life, both grinning widely. Further, the president was giving a thumbs-up.

The photo is all over social media and critics of the president have dubbed it “disgusting” while the pair has been called a “heartless couple.” Actor John Cusack said “there is no bottom to the abyss,” while The View’s Ana Navarro-Cárdenas called the president an imbecile.
John Cusack
‏Verified account @johncusack

There is no bottom to the abyss - just US forcing him out of office - by scaring the shit out of gop & Dems RT @TheHipsterRebbe: Trump grinning posing with a baby orphaned by his own vile rhetoric is a level of perversion I thought beneath even him.
This truly macabre photo shows a grinning Donald Trump — with a smiling Melania at his side — giving a thumbs-up w/ a baby whose parents were shot dead in the El Paso white supremacist terror attack THAT TRUMP INSPIRED. Tells you all you need to know about this heartless couple.
This baby's parents were just murdered by a psychopath who was incited by Trump's xenophobia.

I'm not sure I've even been as angry as I am right now. This photo op is disgusting. And Melania can f ck all the way off.
This is a photo of Trump grinning while Melania holds a baby orphaned by the shooting. A baby who was taken from home and forced to serve as a prop at a photo-op for the very monster whose hate killed her/his parents.

I would need 280,000 characters to say how furious I am.

I hate Donald Trump. I believe he's a criminal, a racist, a misogynist and a sexual predator.

But if you told me Trump would use an orphan baby for political damage control after he inspired a racist massacre, I'd have said "c'mon you sound crazy, even HE wouldn't do that."

This child just lost both parents to a white supremacist who drove 10 hours to a Wal Mart to kill Hispanics because, like Trump, he was concerned about an immigrant invasion.

Why, exactly, are the President and First Lady smiling? Why the hell is he doing the thumbs up sign?
It has also been lost on no one that other victims of the shooting reportedly refused to meet Trump during his El Paso hospital visit. So the fact that the baby — who’s unable to speak for himself — was in a photo circulated by the White House is especially bothersome to many....
:cussing:

More expressions of dismay and disgust at the link.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

President Fucktard.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

They're both vicious cannibals and have already killed, filleted, and eaten their own young son (no one has seen him in months) in a ceremonial dinner also attended by Devin Nunes, Mark Meadows, Louis Gohmert, Steve King, and a Nipsey Russell impersonator. There is no end to the depravity these vicious bastards are capable of. It's a goddam disgrace.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Asshole bigot are a couple.

‘Don’t Deport Melania’ Trends As Trevor Noah Lays Out Evidence Of Trump Plot
“The Daily Show” host says the president’s constant attacks on immigrants are really about one immigrant in particular.

... The host of “The Daily Show” then looked at the evidence and connected the dots to concoct a conspiracy theory worthy of Fox News. Noah used the president’s own comments to show how his biggest complaints about immigrants and immigration could be directly applied to his own wife.

That includes the latest ruling by the Trump administration, which would restrict immigrants receiving public assistance from gaining permanent residence.

“Well guess who lives in a free house provided by the United States?” Noah asked as a picture of the White House appeared on the screen next to him. “Melania Motherfucking Trump!”

The segment caused #DontDeportMelania to trend on Twitter through much of the night.

:D :clap:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ch#p100531
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:55 pm
When I first saw this I thought this was from the Onion....nope it's real.

Sorry Denmark, sorry world, even sorrier pretend potus.
His already tiny **ahem** hands shrank half an inch because the female PM mocked him. She's "nasty" (waaaa)....
Opps, there goes a full inch.
A Body Language Expert Breaks Down *That* Photo of Melania Trump and Justin Trudeau

Noted Twitter fanatic Donald Trump was probably not pleased when he opened the app this morning.

The hashtag #MelaniaLovesTrudeau began trending on Monday morning after an image of First Lady Melania Trump greeting Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau with a double cheek kiss at the G7 summit began making the rounds. Melania, clad in a red sheath dress, appeared to be gazing lovingly at Trudeau (who's become something of a nerdy sex symbol in the realm of international politics), while clutching her husband's hand....
Looks like even Melania is thinking of an escape plan to Canada #MelaniaLovesTrudeau

I wish I was a bigger person and didn’t like this so much. #MelaniaLovesTrudeau
Men, I pray that you can all find a woman who looks at you the way Melania looks at Justin Trudeau... #MelaniaLovesTrudeau
In order to figure out just what about the picture was making the internet feel some type of way, we spoke with body language expert Patti Wood, author of Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language, and Charisma. Here, Wood breaks down the photo point by point — from the hand hold to *that look*.

The hand hold: ...
Melania's position relative to Trump: ...
Melania's position relative to Trudeau: ...
The way she looks at him: ...
Trump’s facial expression: ...
:lol:

Breaking: Ivanka has joined daddy in a fit of jealousy.

Comments:
I love the picture for an entirely different reason then the one discussed in the article: I have never seen Melania look that "alive" or more beautiful. More often than not, our FLOTUS is photographed with a sourpuss face and robotic posturing. While the body language expert presented a believable analysis, I think this picture captures the moment where two people, who have met time and again at similar official occasions, and for that reason are familiar with one another. It also looks like PM Trudeau may have said something to prompt Melania's pleased reaction.
Good point.
The photo actually made me SMILE AND LAUGH!!! Go for it Melania!! Might as well have a good time!!
Handsome, young, big hands, tells the truth.... that's what I'm talking about!
I don't think he's angry .. I think he sees a dollar on the ground and is wondering if he can pick it up without anyone noticing.
She only has one child with him and probably hasn't ever slept with him again anyway. The "art of the deal".
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Yeah, that's the best pic of Melania since she met Trump.

(Side note: Spellcheck squiggle-lined "Melania" above and a right-click gave "Melanie" as first choice. What would have been so hard for Trump to just immediately say he was bonked by auto-correct (which all of us have) instead of having all the ridicule piled on? Idiot lies when even when the truth would serve him better.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:13 pm
... (Side note: Spellcheck squiggle-lined "Melania" above and a right-click gave "Melanie" as first choice. What would have been so hard for Trump to just immediately say he was bonked by auto-correct (which all of us have) instead of having all the ridicule piled on? Idiot lies when even when the truth would serve him better.
What or where are you referring to?
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Man, she almost looks human.