A Trump supporter....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: A Trump supporter....

Unread post by Vrede too »

rstrong wrote: . . . Now the Trumpsuckers are taking out their rage on the Hamilton Theatre.

The Hamilton Theatre in Hamilton, Ontario that is.

:roll:
Still laughing at your posts, rstrong. Miss you.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

One time this tRump supporter....

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

It's the family snowflake

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporter- ... 24378.html

A Trump supporter filed a restraining order against his neighbours who he claims taunted him over Joe Biden’s election win.

"Michael Mason says he took legal action after being “harassed” by his Democratic supporting neighbours who he says mocked him over Trump’s loss."

“My kids don’t want to come outside.”

"Mr Mason also says the neighbours wrote “BLM” and “LGBTQ” in chalk on the pavement outside his home.

“I went down there and asked them, ‘Well, why didn’t you write this in front of your house, or anybody else’s house? Why mine?’ And they just laughed at me,” he said."

Poor guy is too scared to even take down his trump flags.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/racist-maga- ... 59409.html

If MAGAts really were nonracist, nonviolent constitutionalists they would not tolerate this sign at their rally, but we've known the truth about them all along.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump supporters....

Someone else that know what suckers the President-unelect's supporters are:
Trump Faithful Asked to Donate $3 Million to Buy His Boyhood Home

When Donald Trump’s childhood home in Queens was on the market four years ago, Trump, then a candidate for president, publicly mused about buying it himself.

Now, he might not have to: The home’s latest owner is launching a crowdfunding campaign with the goal of giving the five-bedroom Tudor in Jamaica Estates to the president as a gift — once the $3 million price tag is met.

The unusual real estate maneuver seeks to capitalize on the devotion of some of Trump’s supporters, in the hopes that the same commitment that has driven them to attend his large rallies in the middle of a pandemic will also induce them to open their wallets. The sellers hope donations might also be fueled by an impulse to mollify Trump with a personalized parting gift as his presidential term nears its end.
:confusion-scratchheadblue: How is that supposed to work?
The fundraiser could also solve another problem that has plagued the home’s owner in recent years: an inability to find a buyer.

The house was put up for auction last fall, but failed to meet the reserve price, said Misha Haghani, principal of Paramount Realty USA, which has represented the property in three past auctions....
Surprise surprise.
... Even before the latest attempt to unload the property, the brick-and-stucco home was swept up by a series of speculative buyers cashing in on Trump’s political ascendancy.

Just before his 2017 inauguration it was sold for about $1.4 million — about 78% higher than when it sold in 2008 for only $782,500. That buyer swiftly flipped it to the most recent owner for $2.14 million at auction, more than double its value based on comparable homes in the area....
:lol: Last in line is a sucker, now he needs to find other Trumpette dupes. I wish him luck.

$125 raised of $3,000,000 goal

:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Holy shit.
Online trumpconservative221
I love Conservative Political Forum!

Re: Wictor: Is this a military operation to save the Republic?
« Reply #37 on: Today at 09:57:19 PM »
Republican candidates do not lose elections because they have the majority support of Americans. This is a fact. When we see republicans "lose" in elections it is, and only can be through voter fraud. The military, which protects this country from foreign influence and invaders, has been on this for a very long time. The only reason demonrats have won a single election in the past twenty years is because our military has been building evidence against them. They allow it sometimes so that we can incentivise them to become more sloppy with their methods. It's all according to the plan.

This sting operation has culminated in the demonrats hostile takeover of this presidential election. President Trump won, by the largest numbers in American history. He won all 538 electoral votes in landslide victories in all 50 states. This was the perfect election to allow the demonrats to show their hand because President Trumps victory was so immense, so irrefutable that when the demonrats tried to steal it... proving it was fraud would be easier than proving there are only two genders.

What Taxed is saying, I believe, is that this election was a sting, or a trap. It was a military operation to catch them in the act. We have them on record now, red handed, as well as the judges and governors that were in on it. We have their treason all on record.

So, it will not be the supreme court, because we all assumed the communist influence would even infiltrate them. It will be our military that brings the demonrats down and secures President Trump AT LEAST another four years. The military will subdue the riots via martial law, send Joe Biden to GITMO on charges of treason, and install our President Donald J Trump for the second of many many more terms to follow.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg440294
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

A true hotbed of ignorance and abject stupidity. PP and the cat fan gush in awe.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

We all know they're moronic and bonkers, but CPFers are also real America-hating pansies - just like the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief - when they lose.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Holy shit, indeed.
Are these the people whom the rest of us are supposed to "respect a different opinion" or to attempt to "find common ground" and "reduce divisiveness"? Are these the people we're supposed to give credence to their ummm, "views" because "they're entitled to them"? Are these the people we're supposed to "give a chance" if they happen to get elected to some office?

Not.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

"He won all 538 electoral votes in landslide victories in all 50 states"

"The military will subdue the riots via martial law, send Joe Biden to GITMO on charges of treason"

O Really
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:00 am
"He won all 538 electoral votes in landslide victories in all 50 states"

"The military will subdue the riots via martial law, send Joe Biden to GITMO on charges of treason"
This is a world they find desirable? There are probably other countries they'd feel more comfortable in than the US, I'd say.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:12 am
Holy shit.
Online trumpconservative221
I love Conservative Political Forum!

Re: Wictor: Is this a military operation to save the Republic?
« Reply #37 on: Today at 09:57:19 PM »
Republican candidates do not lose elections because they have the majority support of Americans. This is a fact. When we see republicans "lose" in elections it is, and only can be through voter fraud. The military, which protects this country from foreign influence and invaders, has been on this for a very long time. The only reason demonrats have won a single election in the past twenty years is because our military has been o
building evidence against them. They allow it sometimes so that we can incentivise them to become more sloppy with their methods. It's all according to the plan.

This sting operation has culminated in the demonrats hostile takeover of this presidential election. President Trump won, by the largest numbers in American history. He won all 538 electoral votes in landslide victories in all 50 states. This was the perfect election to allow the demonrats to show their hand because President Trumps victory was so immense, so irrefutable that when the demonrats tried to steal it... proving it was fraud would be easier than proving there are only two genders.

What Taxed is saying, I believe, is that this election was a sting, or a trap. It was a military operation to catch them in the act. We have them on record now, red handed, as well as the judges and governors that were in on it. We have their treason all on record.

So, it will not be the supreme court, because we all assumed the communist influence would even infiltrate them. It will be our military that brings the demonrats down and secures President Trump AT LEAST another four years. The military will subdue the riots via martial law, send Joe Biden to GITMO on charges of treason, and install our President Donald J Trump for the second of many many more terms to follow.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg440294
That's gotta be a troll. But honestly, I have no idea anymore.

Cue one of the users citing a QAnon post as a source shortly thereafter.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

For a Christmas bonus look for General Flynn to make a surreal showing with hundreds of Private Flynns who are as heavily stupid as they are heavily armed. Trust me, Flynn is the one who will do this. He longs to be a martyr. He's really that generally stupid.

O Really
Admiral

This is good. At first, I thought the idea wouldn't have legs, but these idiots appear to be (fortunately) serious...
"As we gather here in Washington D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we're done making promises. It has to happen now. We are going to destroy the GOP," he continued, to thunderous applause.

The large crowd, wearing MAGA apparel and carrying patriotic flags, then began chanting: "Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP!"

"The GOP wants us to hold the line and vote for 'RINOs' like Davie Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoffs," Fuentes added, prompting loud "boos" for the Republican Senate incumbents.
https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-rall ... ue-1554354

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:36 pm
This is good. At first, I thought the idea wouldn't have legs, but these idiots appear to be (fortunately) serious...
"As we gather here in Washington D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we're done making promises. It has to happen now. We are going to destroy the GOP," he continued, to thunderous applause.

The large crowd, wearing MAGA apparel and carrying patriotic flags, then began chanting: "Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP!"

"The GOP wants us to hold the line and vote for 'RINOs' like Davie Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoffs," Fuentes added, prompting loud "boos" for the Republican Senate incumbents.
I am Vrede too and I approve of this message.

Brian Kemp Cast His Lot With Trump, and Has Now Paid the Price

:D :violin:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:17 am
O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:36 pm

I am Vrede too and I approve of this message.

Brian Kemp Cast His Lot With Trump, and Has Now Paid the Price

:D :violin:
We live in strange times.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 pm
(tweet)
It's so over the top that I thought it was parody, but apparently not.
Are sports related head injuries hereditary?
We desperately need Civics classes back in High School.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 pm
(tweet)
It's so over the top that I thought it was parody, but apparently not.
Are sports related head injuries hereditary?
We desperately need Civics classes back in High School.
Yep, hershel sure raised an entitled little punk.

Here's some of the bush damages to Florida schools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ans ... n-florida/

Nothing mentioned about him being caught saying he had a way to ignore the Constitutional classroom size amendment, remove civic requirements, or the shift from using lottery money to enhance education to using it to fund education.

I can't help but believe that that worst of the bushs came from the old woman's hate for FDR and the New Deal.
It takes a true racist to believe that scared people who just lost everything would be happier cramed into an arena sleeping side by side with strangers and her fear that they might stay in Texas was icing on her cake of hate.