President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by rstrong »

BMW/M wrote:
JTA wrote:Yate's testimony to the Senate subcommittee was pretty interesting. Sounds like the Republicans got schooled. It was funny listening to Ted Cruz get punked down by Yates.
The amazing thing about Ted Cruz is that even with Trump in office, there's still a sense that America dodged a bullet.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

So..... Trump fired Comey...... things are certainly getting warm.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote:So..... Trump fired Comey...... things are certainly getting warm.
"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation..."

This would be an... interesting... thing to include in the firing letter even if it weren't known to be false.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too on Nov 07, 2016 wrote:I wouldn't rule out a Hillary firing, and Obama might be more likely to fire Comey and make a recess appointment than add more controversy to the lame duck session. We'll see, it's not like the GOP is thrilled with him either.
:wave:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

BMW/M
Red Shirt

Unread post by BMW/M »

Okay Trump. You're making this too easy... The coverup has officially commenced.

Where's Joe Arpaio?

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede too wrote:Rear admiral is a nickname, nttawwt, we still don't know homerfobe's rank.
O Really wrote:
Vrede too wrote:Rear admiral is a nickname, nttawwt, we still don't know homerfobe's rank.
Ah, but we do know he's rank.
:lol: :lol: Took you long enough to look it up, feel smarter now? I was wondering how long it would take you to pull that rear part out of your smart cap; however rear in my military rank has a different meaning than it does with you and your easy button. nttawwt, of course.
Also my military rank is much different than the rank smell that emanates from the filth and human garbage of this world that call themselves gay, or as Mr. B would say "gay".
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I think it's pretty safe to say that no one here believes that homerfobe is a rear admiral.

Most obviously, there's his chronic lying, nothing he posts can be believed. Beyond that, there's the complete immaturity, fundamental cowardice, sheer incompetence and inherent stupidity. Then, his flaming gayness, nttawwt, would have been an impediment to advancement back when he was active. Even captain was a stretch:
Boatrocker on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
Vrede wrote:I have my doubts, too, but I think it's possible. After all, Allen West made lieutenant colonel.
It usually requires some innate ability and willingness to at least act like a decent human being some of the time, if you wanna make it past lieutenant. Homofob has not displayed any sign or either ability or willingness in here. He can't manage to post about anything else.
Boatrocker wrote:LOL! You were never captain of anything, even your own destiny. Why don't you tell us about the assault on our precious bodily fluids, while you're at it, Gen. Ripper?
However, let's say for argument's sake that pathetic homerfobe is a rear admiral and it's not 'stolen valor'. There is nothing, nothing that I have posted or could imagine posting that would be a greater slur on the Navy. Good one, you either dishonor yourself or the Navy!
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede tu-tu wrote:I think it's pretty safe to say that no one here believes that homerfobe is a rear admiral.
I think it's pretty safe to say that homerfobe don't give two shits what you believe. I think it's pretty safe to say that homerfobe is a former rear admiral, not a current one. All those years of draining your tax dollars to pay my parasitic salary earned me a retirement so I can still sit back and watch your tax dollars line my coffers.

Most obviously, there's his chronic lying
About what?

nothing he posts can be believed.
You don't believe in fairies, faggots, twat twinkies, or that there's people that don't have the common sense to know that one man sucking another mans dick is a freak of nature?

Beyond that, there's the complete immaturity, fundamental cowardice, sheer incompetence, inherent stupidity.
My, my, my. You liberal faggot huggers really know how to puke out big words, don't you. Did you take a poll to see who all you impressed with all that horseshit?

Then, his flaming gayness,
I'm always happy and cheerful, but you of course are accusing me of being something you love, adore, and cherish, but you know good and well I'm no goddam fag that got puked out his mothers womb.

would have been an impediment to advancement back when he was active. Even captain was a stretch:
Now we know why you never were military at all. Instead you traipsed your pansy ass around in protest and faggot marches.

However, let's say for argument's sake that pathetic homerfobe is a rear admiral and it's not 'stolen valor'. There is nothing, nothing that I have posted or could imagine posting that would be a greater slur on the Navy. Good one, you either dishonor yourself or the Navy!
Where you're concerned the greatest slur on the Navy would be you as an active member. Thank you for not dishonoring the institution. I don't dishonor myself, I'm not ashamed to call a piece of dog puke faggot exactly what it is.
Boatrocker wrote:It usually requires some innate ability and willingness to at least act like a decent human being some of the time, if you wanna make it past lieutenant. Homofob has not displayed any sign or either ability or willingness in here. He can't manage to post about anything else.
:crybaby: :crybaby: Damn that's sad. Would you like Dear Abby's address?

LOL! You were never captain of anything, even your own destiny.
So tell us about your yacht and private jet; or your second home in the Caribbean. Being on a parasitic salary (and retirement) pays well, and if you save your money, you can buy your favorite toys.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

BMW/M wrote:Okay Trump. You're making this too easy... The coverup has officially commenced.

Where's Joe Arpaio?
Filling out his slavering application for FBI director. His chief competition is Trump lap dog David Clarke.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Or:

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2456

... 9. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given. This table reports only words that were mentioned at least five times.)

Pick your own word first, let us know (not sure which I really would have gone with since I saw the results first).
Spoiler:
idiot 39
incompetent 31
liar 30
leader 25
unqualified 25
president 22
strong 21
businessman 18
ignorant 16
egotistical 15
asshole 13 :lol:
stupid 13
arrogant 12
trying 12
bully 11
business 11
narcissist 11
successful 11
disgusting 10
great 10
clown 9
dishonest 9
racist 9
American 8
bigot 8 (might have been mine, but I also might have picked "idiot" or one of its synonyms)
good 8
money 8
smart 8
buffoon 7
con-man 7
crazy 7
different 7
disaster 7
rich 7
despicable 6
dictator 6
aggressive 5
blowhard 5
decisive 5
embarrassment 5 :D :(
evil 5
greedy 5
inexperienced 5
mental 5
negotiator 5
patriotism 5
:D
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I saw the article yesterday, and was telling Lady O about the question of "what is first word..." Before I even got to the answers, she came out with the number 1 response! Poll verified. :lol: :lol:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

What about maroon
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Watching Trump tweet when all this stuff is going down is like watching your shit faced belligerent friend at the bar get kicked out and start rambling incoherent justifications/excuses.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

I expect he'll start acting presidential
once he declares his candidacy
during the primaries
after the primaries
before the election
after the election
after being sworn in
after a few weeks experience
for the mid-term election.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

rstrong wrote:I expect he'll start acting presidential
once he declares his candidacy
during the primaries
after the primaries
before the election
after the election
after being sworn in
after a few weeks experience
for the mid-term election.
when he resigns for the good of the country.
Last edited by Vrede too on Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:Watching Trump tweet when all this stuff is going down is like watching your shit faced belligerent friend at the bar get kicked out and start rambling incoherent justifications/excuses.
. . . just before he grabs his gun out of the pickup and starts shooting at everyone he sees.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Jesus fuck Trump just had probably one of the worst twitter meltdowns yet. Obviously some major shit is going down. He threatened Comey, and suggested the WH no longer have any press briefing.

We're less than four months in.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

He's losing it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

JTA wrote:Jesus fuck Trump just ... suggested the WH no longer have any press briefing....
Given the <ahem> "quality" of the people he's had at the podium, I almost don't blame him. Call it the Melissa McCarthy Effect.
Boatrocker wrote:He's losing it.
I never thought he had "it" to start with, but I am impressed that he keeps finding more and more "it" to lose. Just when I think there's a limit . . .
1312. ETTD.