President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:53 pm
The picture came from HHS Secretary Azar, you know the guy who replaced one of the disgraced cabinet members.....
https://mobile.twitter.com/SecAzar/stat ... 6424679425

There's another photo that, for some reason, would not let me copy it to link here, but it's the same photo as this, except it shows Trumper with blue markers in his hand. All of these photos are from sources in the U.K. Not that I care if Trumper did or didn't, I despise fabricated bullsh*t, no matter who it involves.

Isn't the Star Spangled Banner the same thing as the U.S.flag?
A flag is a banner, so to speak, but no, the U.S. flag is not the (a) Star Spangled Banner; that's the name of the song that depicts the flag. The flag is known as colloquially as 'The Stars and Stripes' .

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim, Leo Lyons, I edited my post above while you were posting.

25 4 45.

If I was an NFL player, I would be very tempted to hold up a pic of the POSPOTUS flag while kneeling.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Leo Lyons wrote:You gotta love love this too: "President inexplicably adds a blue stripe to his version of the star spangled banner"
Who knew a flag could sing? :lol: :lol: who's the idiots?
Vrede too wrote::lol: Irony, you are. Should be: who are the idiots? Or: who's the idiot?
Lose your comprehension skill? I was speaking of the idiots who posted the story that was linked to. duh. idiot :lol: :lol:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:17 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
The picture came from HHS Secretary Azar, you know the guy who replaced one of the disgraced cabinet members.....

There's another photo that, for some reason, would not let me copy it to link here, but it's the same photo as this, except it shows Trumper with blue markers in his hand. All of these photos are from sources in the U.K. Not that I care if Trumper did or didn't, I despise fabricated bullsh*t, no matter who it involves.

A flag is a banner, so to speak, but no, the U.S. flag is not the (a) Star Spangled Banner; that's the name of the song that depicts the flag. The flag is known as colloquially as 'The Stars and Stripes' .
Metaphor much?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star-Sp ... ner_(flag)

Sometimes I can't tell if you're that dumb or just trolling.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:55 pm
... Sometimes I can't tell if you're that dumb or just trolling.
It would be dumb to troll by pretending to be so dumb.

Speaking of dumb:

Trump’s Instagram Tribute To John McCain Featured A Photo Of Himself (article)

:roll:
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

GoCubsGo wrote:
Metaphor much?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star-Sp ... ner_(flag)
If you knew the answer, why did you ask "Isn't the Star Spangled Banner the same thing as the U.S.flag?"
I've never heard the flag being referred to as The Star spangled Banner.
Back to the subject matter though, the meme of Trumper coloring in a blue stripe, is a photoshop.

Sometimes I can't tell if you're that dumb or just trolling.
Could be a bit of both. I said I was here to have fun, which means I don't necessarily endorse anything I post.
If it's funny or controversial, I'm on it!

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:03 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
... Sometimes I can't tell if you're that dumb or just trolling.
It would be dumb to troll by pretending to be so dumb.
At least I'm pretending, whereas you ..... you know.

Speaking of dumb:
Trump’s Instagram Tribute To John McCain Featured A Photo Of Himself (article) :roll:
Rather hypocritical post from you, don't you think? Why didn't you replace Trumper's pic with that of your own? (oh wait, there's that 'hearts and prayers' thingy)
If I recall correctly, you and yours never had many kind words for McCain; now all of a sudden, it's "boo-hoo! meany ole president Trump!"

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Scary thought, but funny anyway. I knew you all will be highly supportive.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Not that there is any doubt Queeg is a petty buffoon......

White House returns flag to full-staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:01 pm

White House returns flag to full-staff less than 48 hours after John McCain's death
It must have been distressing for them to have nothing achieve "full-staff" at the White House. :o
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Leo Lyons wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:

Are you still claiming it was photoshopped?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/sho ... 20%251%24s

No one else is.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:52 am
Scary thought, but funny anyway. I knew you all will be highly supportive.

Can he serve from his cell?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm
No cell if he's been pardoned. The question as to whether or not he could be re-appointed would be interesting.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

GoCubsGo wrote:

Not only a petty buffoon, but a straight-up and down-right asshole. "I don't like people who have been captured."
Well, Mr. AHPOTUS, people who have been duped by a rigged election don't like you.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 pm
:D :thumbup:

I'm not worried.
Besides, VP Q-tip is going down, too, if not for collusion, definitely for the coverup and obstruction. At the worst, he would be an impotent caretaker POTUS until 1/2021.

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:30 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

It must have been distressing for them to have nothing achieve "full-staff" at the White House. :o
Trump ignores questions about McCain but White House returns flag to half-staff

Such competence is hard for me to take.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 pm
Leo Lyons wrote:
Are you still claiming it was photoshopped? No one else is.
Well, to be honest, I'm not so sure. I found the other photo I mentioned above, but I get the word 'Image' when I try to post it, and the link address will not allow copying. Piss on it; it's not a photoshop, for all I care.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

So, looking at POSPOTUS Twitter feed has me wondering.

What's the over/under for when he pops a blood vessel and strokes out?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:10 pm
So, looking at POSPOTUS Twitter feed has me wondering.

What's the over/under for when he pops a blood vessel and strokes out?
It was a year ago.

One might hope that the collapse happens rapidly after the Mueller report comes out, but if nothing else the ass is durable.
1312. ETTD.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Leo Lyons wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:15 pm
I found the other photo I mentioned above, but I get the word 'Image' when I try to post it...
Maybe someone knows the answer to this. I tried saving a photo to my pictures and/or my documents so as to post it here. There is no 'properties' link that is useful, and the 'attachment' tab below states my files are too large. It seems I used to be able to attach a file to my post. Any ideas?
This new forum format that Bannie has incorporated is all screwed up from what he had in the past.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:13 am
Leo Lyons wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:15 pm
I found the other photo I mentioned above, but I get the word 'Image' when I try to post it...
That happens sometimes. I think it has to do with the copyright protections on the host site, not with anything here. One thing you can try is to take your image to TinEye image search and grab the same one from elsewhere .

Maybe someone knows the answer to this. I tried saving a photo to my pictures and/or my documents so as to post it here. There is no 'properties' link that is useful, and the 'attachment' tab below states my files are too large. It seems I used to be able to attach a file to my post. Any ideas?

I just control-click (Mac, right click for PCs) straight on any web image and bring it here, never do attachments.

This new forum format that Bannie has incorporated is all screwed up from what he had in the past.

I haven't noticed any recent changes, can't remember what was different years ago.
1312. ETTD.