President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:12 am
She won't divorce him. She's just like him.

Divorce now and get a cut,
or wait a few years till he dies and get it all.

So many choices.
There may not be so much "all" in a few years if he lasts that long.
Being an ex-president has historically been pretty lucrative, but no other ex-president has had the financial/legal hazards as Trump. It's not like bankruptcy is new to him, though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President*-unelect Trump

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:06 pm
Trump rages at Melania’s Mar-a-Lago renovations as he mulls post-White House future, report says

... Still, the new year’s party at Mar-a-Lago, where the president and his family are often guests, is reportedly going forward, with at least 500 reservations. A recent event in the Mar-a-Lago ballroom for the conservative student group Turning Point USA showed numerous attendees ignoring mask and social distancing rules....
Trump to skip lavish Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve party

... The president will leave the private club hours before his black-tie New Year’s Eve gala, announced by Mar-a-Lago resort this week, where guests have already begun arriving.

Some 500 people have reportedly made reservations to attend the bash with Mr Trump after buying tickets priced at $1,000 each....
Was this his plan all along and is it fraud if he doesn't offer discounts and/or refunds?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:39 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:06 pm
Trump rages at Melania’s Mar-a-Lago renovations as he mulls post-White House future, report says

... Still, the new year’s party at Mar-a-Lago, where the president and his family are often guests, is reportedly going forward, with at least 500 reservations. A recent event in the Mar-a-Lago ballroom for the conservative student group Turning Point USA showed numerous attendees ignoring mask and social distancing rules....
Trump to skip lavish Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve party

... The president will leave the private club hours before his black-tie New Year’s Eve gala, announced by Mar-a-Lago resort this week, where guests have already begun arriving.

Some 500 people have reportedly made reservations to attend the bash with Mr Trump after buying tickets priced at $1,000 each....
Was this his plan all along and is it fraud if he doesn't offer discounts and/or refunds?
He wasn't ever going to mingle with the untested maskless morons.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I think he wants to spend his NYE wandering the hallways of the Whitehouse talking to the portraits.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I predict an increasing whine siren with an accompanying mad scramble among the willfully stupid to strut right to their doom while going down as "loyal."

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Four years in and he still doesn't know how bills are passed.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Sure, plenty of ridicule has been tossed about the Trumpless Mar a Lago New Years bashlet, but consider: the best entertainment a really rich guy who happens to be President* can get for New Years in Palm Beach is one Beach Boy and Vanilla Ice? Vanilla Ice? seriously?? Or maybe Vanilla Ice was just available because he had been working on the "renovation."

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Just up the street from me there's a house with a big (36" x 18") hanging porch sign saying "Trump 2020 No More Bullshit." I laugh my ass off every time I pass by it. Tonight I'm gonna go up there and cross out "No More" and paint in "Nothing But" and see how they like it.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 pm
Just up the street from me there's a house with a big (36" x 18") hanging porch sign saying "Trump 2020 No More Bullshit." I laugh my ass off every time I pass by it. Tonight I'm gonna go up there and cross out "No More" and paint in "Nothing But" and see how they like it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PBQXDJ6/re ... 8FbEAHQSAX

Pretty good one
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:17 pm

If section 230 is repealed, Trump would likely be banned from Twitter. Parler would shut down. Facebook would be even more censored. That's even if social media can still exist, which is a likely no.

This is how dumb these people are. They're actively arguing for themselves to be more censored because they're mad they're being only slightly censored for sharing disinformation.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 pm
If you're in a hurry, just cross out "No".
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:13 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:17 pm

If section 230 is repealed, Trump would likely be banned from Twitter. Parler would shut down. Facebook would be even more censored. That's even if social media can still exist, which is a likely no.

This is how dumb these people are. They're actively arguing for themselves to be more censored because they're mad they're being only slightly censored for sharing disinformation.
Yep. But the good news is Twitter will likely ban tRump on their own.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

One more thing forever tainted by Cheetohead.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:42 pm
One more thing forever tainted by Cheetohead.
I'd give one to the cow before either Nunes or Rush.

President (unelect) Trump Job Approval
RCP Average 12/1 - 12/30: Approve 43.9, Disapprove 53.3, Spread -9.4
Even Rasmussen Reports says -9

Should be worse for him, but at least we're mostly sane.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Think about how crazy the "average" GOP acolyte is, and realize that half of them are crazier than that. And we can dismiss any controversy over the term "average" in relation to "mean" and "median" because we all know where that leads. The point is that GOP acolytes are, on average, quie crazy and possibly totally insane. The recent breakdown among GOP US Senators subscribing to trump's delusional nonsense seems to illustrate this concept in real life.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:52 pm
... we can dismiss any controversy over the term "average" in relation to "mean" and "median" because we all know where that leads....
:o :lol:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:52 pm
Think about how crazy the "average" GOP acolyte is, and realize that half of them are crazier than that. And we can dismiss any controversy over the term "average" in relation to "mean" and "median" because we all know where that leads. The point is that GOP acolytes are, on average, quie crazy and possibly totally insane. The recent breakdown among GOP US Senators subscribing to trump's delusional nonsense seems to illustrate this concept in real life.

https://www.wordgamehelper.com/word/quie

GoCubsGo
Admiral

😃

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

LOL.

Trump unintentionally (or intentionally) implying Mexico is a dump.

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!