President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by rstrong »

BTW, any Canadian women heading for the women's rally were turned back at the border. Fair enough; America has every right to do so without justification.

It's worth note though that "turned back" means:

- Being detained for two hours.
- Being photographed and fingerprinted.
- Having to unlock their phones so that the authorities can image them, capturing all contacts, emails, etc.
- THEN being told they were being turned back.
- Being warned not to cross the border again this weekend. But in practice, being turned back from the border once puts you in a database and the ban is permanent.

This is consistent with what reporters and others have experience in recent months. These days they're told "Bring only a burner phone with no important information on it."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:ateeth: :bs: :oII

Fwiw, Canada also refuses entry to US activists, not sure how much hassle it puts them through.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I can understand the reasoning to an extent.

I can't understand the blatant act that I consider illegal of copying phone contacts, imaging the phone, etc before being turned back.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:The following video is lovingly dedicated to r*strong, Vrede*too, billy*pilgrim, Boat*rocker, Banni*nation and the rest of Nation of Butt*hurt..... suck it up Buttercups... :lol: :lol: :-||

https://www.facebook.com/CelineScene/vi ... f=NEWSFEED
Oh, look Mr SethB is another brainless fuckwad who voted the trumphole. Not that that's news. He's every bit stupid enough. Do you suppose he's gonna be able to withstand all the I-TOLD-YOU-SO barrages when shit goes sideways?

Same as they did with lil bush. They'll deny that Trump was a real republicon.
Shit- I bet that within a year it will be damned hard to find anyone who will admit voting for the trumphole. I am saving a bunch of shit to be used in my I FUCKIN TOLD YA SO!! offensive, since I don't buy into this come together and support the president shit. There's a whole mailing list of in-laws who have surely failed to consider that I have been keeping emails for over 8 years. For just such an eventuality. It will be fun, if I can stay undivorced.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

GoCubsGo wrote:No one is gonna miss Ringling Brothers, there's a new circus in town. ;)

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/media/s ... index.html
I was both cheered and annoyed to see Chuck Todd lay into Kellyanne Dumbshit this morning, over her "alternate facts bullshit. Cheered that he did it on TV, forcefully and emphatically, but annoyed that he (and all the others) haven't done that for the last 18 months.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:. . . At least, I'll be man enough to accept it . . . .
Riiiight . . . you'll go on one of your usual tantrums, deleting posts and making incoherent comments in all capitals. You're not man enough to pick your own nose.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:I can understand the reasoning to an extent.

I can't understand the blatant act that I consider illegal of copying phone contacts, imaging the phone, etc before being turned back.
Not sure about Canada but nothing is illegal at US borders.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Mr.B wrote:
billy* pilgrim wrote: "Well shithead, here's one, the right to not have the threat of rape rubbed in your face..."
That's ONE idiot with the mental capacity of a fence post...
Well, shit, if he's that smart, he'll soon be the leader of all you not-so-smart-as-a-fence-post booger eaters.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote:" Tell me again how many women's rights PRESIDENT TRUMP has taken away since he was sworn into office....."
Irrelevant question. As you probably know . . . .
Objection, your honor- not in evidence?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: :lol: :lol: , Mr.B, that is hilarious coming from a crybaby that's obsessed for years if not decades over what other loving couples do and that came so completely unhinged as to engage in real world stalking over the mere suggestion that his theoretical wife is sexually normal. Your desperate projection is pitiful, buttercup.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: , Mr.B, that is hilarious coming from a crybaby that's obsessed for years if not decades over what other loving couples do and that came so completely unhinged as to engage in real world stalking over the mere suggestion that his theoretical wife is sexually normal. Your desperate projection is pitiful, buttercup.
isn't SethB married to Manti Te'o's ex-girlfriend?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I don't know, even men pretending to be nonexistent women have standards.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "you left out the asterisk"
Opps...my bad.... "billy* pilgrim" .... There, fixed it.

"there will never be another president installed by the russians"
We don't know for sure if this one was; time will tell; then y'all can crow 'til the cows come home.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote:" Tell me again how many women's rights PRESIDENT TRUMP has taken away since he was sworn into office....."
"Irrelevant question."
I disagree with you due to timing of the marches. Besides, what was accomplished? Trump's still in office. :shock:

"As you probably know, in criminal law a credible threat is treated seriously, sometimes as an offense itself even if the threat is not carried out. Trump has certainly made what seems, to millions of people, to be credible threats. Some may support those threats, but still.....But maybe it's not fair to judge him by his threats - let's wait until he actually does something that causes harm."
Any threat, verbal or acted upon the POTUS or the governmental establishment, is illegal and is treated as a serious threat. Madonna spoke publicly of blowing up the White House; and unless I missed it, there was no credible news reports of her arrest and/or prosecution ... (unless you deem social media posts as credible sources). So...obviously the USSS didn't take her seriously. You think maybe they're waiting for her to make a move to carry out her threat? So now, you're telling me that the millions of pissed-off voters whose candidate didn't get elected marched only on a whim of a threat?

"To test that plan, let's have a fun experiment. You go over to the airport and tell a TSA guy that in the future...when you get into the plane... it is your intent to blow it out of the sky. If TSA just laughs at your comments and waits until you're on the plane to see if you really do something, then our experiment will have proved your comment to be reasonable and fair."
YOU test that one...then come back and let us know how it turned out. I'm afraid you might not won't fare so well.

"In the future...when he is President*...it is his intent.. Pretty much the same as Trump's threats/promises, right? " :lol:
Sure.... :roll:

"Oh, and that meme was probably created by one of the same cretins who kept raving about Obama taking away guns. How many guns was that in 8 years?"
14 'leventy-million at last count, wasn't it? :lol: You're probably right...

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boat* rocker wrote: "....I bet that within a year it will be damned hard to find anyone who will admit voting for the trumphole. I am saving a bunch of s..t to be used in my
I F'N TOLD YA SO!! offensive, since I don't buy into this come together and support the president s..t. There's a whole mailing list of in-laws who have surely failed to consider that I have been keeping emails for over 8 years. For just such an eventuality. It will be fun, if I can stay undivorced.
Spoken like a true tolerant-of-other-people's-opinions and beliefs, loving liberal. You go boy!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:. . . At least, I'll be man enough to accept it . . . .
"Riiiight . . . you'll go on one of your usual tantrums, deleting posts and making incoherent comments in all capitals.
You're not man enough to pick your own nose."
I delete posts that are irrelevant (any longer) to the thread. You wanna pick my nose for me?
I'll save you the biggest snot-balls; they suit you so well; go good with your mouth on your avatar.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: , "Mr.B, that is hilarious coming from a crybaby that's obsessed for years if not decades over what other loving couples do and that came so completely unhinged as to engage in real world stalking over the mere suggestion that his theoretical wife is sexually normal. Your desperate projection is pitiful, buttercup."
What are you referring to?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote: I disagree with you due to timing of the marches. Besides, what was accomplished? Trump's still in office. :shock:
How could anyone get the idea that the marches were to remove President*Trump from office? He's not going to abdicate just because a few million people take the time, spend the money and make the effort to publicly show their opposition. In fact, President*Trump may not be affected at all, except that he thrives on adulation and approval. But others in the government will notice such an event and will recognize not everybody is going to roll over peaceably for the ol' pussy-grabber. A lot of people bitch about the damgummint or about particular laws or lawmakers, but few really ever do anything - even to click on a petition or call their ummmm, "representative." Takes a lot to get somebody off their duff and out to the streets to protest. Takes even more to get a yuuge crowd out. And more still to get them out in multiple cities. Protests in all 50 states and 32 countries is unpresidented, without doubt. The point isn't to get him to abdicate - the point is to send a message. Well sent.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote: I disagree with you due to timing of the marches. Besides, what was accomplished? Trump's still in office. :shock:
How could anyone get the idea that the marches were to remove President*Trump from office? He's not going to abdicate just because a few million people take the time, spend the money and make the effort to publicly show their opposition. In fact, President*Trump may not be affected at all, except that he thrives on adulation and approval. But others in the government will notice such an event and will recognize not everybody is going to roll over peaceably for the ol' pussy-grabber. A lot of people bitch about the damgummint or about particular laws or lawmakers, but few really ever do anything - even to click on a petition or call their ummmm, "representative." Takes a lot to get somebody off their duff and out to the streets to protest. Takes even more to get a yuuge crowd out. And more still to get them out in multiple cities. Protests in all 50 states and 32 countries is unpresidented, without doubt. The point isn't to get him to abdicate - the point is to send a message. Well sent.
Thank you. You explained that very well...and intelligently. :thumbup: :clap:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

We are looking at the certainty of:
Mr.B's guy repeatedly being a screw up.
Mr.B's guy frequently ditching con policy and dividing the GOP over it.
Massive, sustained, energetic and possibly unprecedented resistance because Mr.B's admitted sexual abuser is so outrageous.

This latter point befuddles Mr.B because he's never done anything political beyond anonymously bitching and moaning on a web forum and his chronic misogyny prevents him from imagining what millions of pissed off women can accomplish. It looks like he has rationalized his utter hypocrisy in harping on Paul's antipathy towards gays while ignoring Paul's equal abhorrence of women speaking in church by just not listening to women.
1312. ETTD.