vp Q-tip

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: vp Q-tip

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It may be that he'll be POTUSQTIP46 before long; as Admiral of the Fleet, I am announcing we are coming into dangerous waters.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 pm
It may be that he'll be POTUSQTIP46 before long; as Admiral of the Fleet, I am announcing we are coming into dangerous waters.
Time to solidify the charges against him - if not also collusion, definitely the obstruction and coverup. Timed perfectly = POTUS Pelosi.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:07 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 pm
Time to solidify the charges against him - if not also collusion, definitely the obstruction and coverup. Timed perfectly = POTUS Pelosi.
Not really feeling to great about that either, who's after Nancy?

Aww crap, its Chuckles Grassley.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:15 am

After him it goes through the Cabinet, just as bad or worse. If a resignation/impeachment happens at all, we're probably stuck with Pence or possibly whoever he's tapped for VP. Either of them would be largely impotent caretakers until a Dem takes over in 1/21.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am
GoCubsGo wrote:

After him it goes through the Cabinet, just as bad or worse. If a resignation/impeachment happens at all, we're probably stuck with Pence or possibly whoever he's tapped for VP. Either of them would be largely impotent caretakers until a Dem takes over in 1/21.
I need to go into political hibernation for the next two years 😴😴
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am
GoCubsGo wrote:

President Nancy would be fine. She wouldn't run and could help make sure the election runs more smoothly than any repug would
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 am

Fershure, I've been in partial hibernation for over a year. I read, because I can skim, do mental filters, and don't have to take in all the crap. I don't watch Trump on tv, nor any of the newscasts during the mandatory "Trump-Trump-Trump" portions that seem to start off all of them. I don't read generally read articles that start out "Trump says..." because it's 90% likely to be bullshit, and if it actually leads to something done, I can read about it then. I don't read, nor usually about, Trump tweets. I don't read or listen to Huckleberry nor Guiliani. Why would I? What they say is predictable and almost always bullshit and wrong. It has helped my overall attitude a lot. I don't see it as putting my head in the sand, and I don't miss much important. I see it more from the standpoint of a former wrestler - if you look at your opponents eyes, you'll be fooled; if you look at his feet, you'll be faked out, but if you look at his gut, he can't move without taking it with him. Listening to Trump and news about Trump is like watching his hands wave around and his feet shuffle, just trying to attract attention away from where his fat belly is going.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

'Yep, that pretty much covers it. I notice now the "important announcement" has been put off for an hour; guess he needs to get all his lies in some sort of heirarchy of lies order so that most of them will be overlooked so the whopper can be focused on. I plan to read about it later. I figure he's either gonna declare the faux emergency or declare martial law. No shit.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Joni Ernst says she turned down chance to be Donald Trump's vice-president

The Iowa senator Joni Ernst has stated she turned down the opportunity to be Donald Trump’s vice-president because she believed her husband Gail “hated any successes I have”.

In an affidavit filed as part of divorce proceedings with her husband of 26 years, Ernst states: “in the summer of 2016, I was interviewed by Candidate Trump to be vice president of the United States. I turned Candidate Trump down, knowing it wasn’t the right thing for me or my family.

“I continued to make sacrifices and not soar higher out of concern for Gail and our family,” she added....
If even true, it's weird that she is faulting her husband for this. He saved her from ruining her career like VP Q-tip and so many other Trumpettes have done.

VP Q-tip must love getting reminded of how far down on Dolt .45's list he was. :D
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

As a lobotomized husk of a human, he's probably not even cognizant of how he's perceived. He even has cotton balls for balls. :wtf:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

VP Cotton Balls

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 pm
As a lobotomized husk of a human, he's probably not even cognizant of how he's perceived. He even has cotton balls for balls. :wtf:
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Being kicked in the cotton balls is of no consequence......witness the whiplash smile.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm
Joni Ernst says she turned down chance to be Donald Trump's vice-president

The Iowa senator Joni Ernst has stated she turned down the opportunity to be Donald Trump’s vice-president because she believed her husband Gail “hated any successes I have”.

In an affidavit filed as part of divorce proceedings with her husband of 26 years, Ernst states: “in the summer of 2016, I was interviewed by Candidate Trump to be vice president of the United States. I turned Candidate Trump down, knowing it wasn’t the right thing for me or my family.

“I continued to make sacrifices and not soar higher out of concern for Gail and our family,” she added....
If even true, it's weird that she is faulting her husband for this. He saved her from ruining her career like VP Q-tip and so many other Trumpettes have done.

VP Q-tip must love getting reminded of how far down on Dolt .45's list he was. :D

Yikes, Ernst and her ex to be are slinging some serious mud. Them castrated pigs are getting a little revenge.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0&ito=1490

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 pm
Yikes, Ernst and her ex to be are slinging some serious mud.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0&ito=1490
Republican senator Joni Ernst is accused of cheating on her husband with a soldier, 'lying out nude on the patio' and dating men in D.C. while she was married - but she says her ex was a violent cheat

Iowa Senator Joni Ernst's husband Gail claimed in divorce papers she cheated on him with a soldier while she served in the National Guard in the early 2000s
Gail, 65, blasted Joni in attempt to receive alimony payments, lawyer fees and remove her from their home in Red Oak, Iowa, citing 'bizarre behavior'
He claims the Republican politician, 48, 'walked around the house nude, laid out nude on the back patio, and attempted to crawl into bed naked with him at night'
The former military man claims he was like a single parent raising their daughter Libby because Joni's career was 'all consuming'
But in her own affidavit, filed last October and unsealed this month, Joni claims Gail had at least three affairs during their 25-year marriage
She claims after confronting Gail about his 'special friendship' with their babysitter, he became physical and she had to flee the house with their daughter
Ernst has launched an emergency court bid to have the records sealed
:o
Them castrated pigs are getting a little revenge.

Iowa Senate Candidate Says Castration Gives Her Conservative Cred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8uLuHsNw0
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I may have discovered something significant while watching an old Andy Griffith show on ME tv tonight.....apparently VP Q Tip is actually the guy that played Ernest T. Bass in the early sixties. This was in his pre lobotomy stage but the resemblance is uncanny. What convinced me was seeing Ernest / Pence serenading Charlene Darling while beating out the rhythm on a gasoline can and singing at the same time. It was like an epiphany and made me see things much more clearly.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

5 months, VP Q-tip must be laying pretty low, or he's out of 45SHOLE's favor.
Monica Lewinsky Trolls Mike Pence's Advice To Spend More Time On Knees

We’ve long known Monica Lewinsky is excellent at Twitter, but a recent joke she made in reference to a statement by Vice President Mike Pence may be her best work yet.

On Tuesday, journalist Lauren Duca tweeted a link to an article about remarks Pence made in defense of his wife, who teaches at an anti-LGBTQ Christian school. Pence implored Americans to “spend more time on your knees than on the internet,” causing an uproar on social media over the, uh, sexual implications of that statement ― though the phrase is popularly used by Christians.

When Duca’s tweet asked, “OK, who’s gonna tell him?” Lewinsky casually responded, “def not me.”

... Lewinsky is no stranger to a little self-deprecation. In July, she responded organizational psychologist Adam Grant’s Twitter callout for the worst career advice people have ever received. Her response: “an internship at the white house will be amazing on your resume,” followed by a blushing emoji.

Never change, Monica.
:lol: :thumbup: :lol: :thumbup:

Maybe it's because I'm old, but I think she looks better at 46 than she did at 26. Good for her.

Comment:
I gave that advice to my wife and I should be out of the hospital in a couple weeks.
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Last I heard, he had to avoid some drug dealer in New England. Even changed course in mid flight. Pence probably owes money to that guy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 pm
Last I heard, he had to avoid some drug dealer in New England. Even changed course in mid flight. Pence probably owes money to that guy.

Being a hardcore Christian, VP Q-tip maybe thought that only one person representing a separation from reality should be in the room.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:41 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Being a hardcore Christian, VP Q-tip maybe thought that only one person representing a separation from reality should be in the room.
No doubt about it. He probably thinks he's closer to god when he's flying around up there like some divine lobotomized associate Messiah.