Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Blue Ridge Debate ....where everyone knows your name

Unread post by bannination »

homerfobe wrote:I'm sorry it took me so long to respond but I had business with real humans that was more important.
bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote: So bannination, do you think it was honorable of you to allow tutu to bully Mr.B like he did and not say anything, but ban Mr.B for fighting back?
BTW, my opinion--I think Mr.B's heart to dogmammy was joking around. You used it as an excuse. You really do have your head up the fagmasters ass.
You still didn't answer the question I asked you above.

I don't see words on the internet as bullying.
Of course you don't, as long as one of your kind is bullying and humiliating someone different from you. I would be willing to bet that if your Superstar Fagmaster was making crude and humiliating comments about your wife, you would have put a clamp on that right away; IF you were any kind of a real man. A real man does not talk publicly about the sexual escapades of himself and his wife; and a REAL MAN would take steps to defend his wife's honor if a scumbag was making filthy comments about her. If you deny that, chalking it up to "Internet chatter", you are less of a man than I gave you credit for.

This should be a safe haven for arguments heated as they can sometimes get. However, it should not translate into real life, and that's where Mr. B went too far.
I agree. Fagmaster wasn't arguing with Mr.B, he was getting annoyed that he wasn't getting the best of Mr.B, so he attacked his wife knowing that Mr.B wouldn't cuss him out in this forum. You said it should not translate into real life, Mrs.B is not a part of this forum, therefore your shithead friend had no business dragging her name through the mud. Speaking of business, none of this is really any of my business, I really don't give a shit who you ban or why. I do think Mr.B was treated unfairly and you all owe him an apology, if you had the balls to do so, and I would say these same words in anyone else's defense under the same circumstances.

Mr. B basically threatened outing a poster to some "good ol' boys" who may or may not take action on that information. Judging the moral integrity of those same good ol' boys, I'm going to go with nothing would probably happen, but if something did it wouldn't be positive.
Personally, I think Mr. B had more sense than to post dickhead's information, knowing the ramifications of his actions. Fuckface posted apersonal message that Mr.B wrote to him. As I previously said, that tells me that the cowardly bastard has more words stored in case someone did come looking for his sorry, good for nothing undisciplined ass. Also, as I said his fear for his job was utter horseshit.

If I had to do it over again, I would have banned Mr. B the first time for real life stalking. Live and learn.
You said earlier that you would have banned him "if Vrede had told me too". That speaks volumes of your ability to think for your self. You ought to see if Fagmaster is still giving free neighborhood enemas; your head needs a good cleansing.

Isn't calling someone fagmaster bullying too? What's the line according to homerphobe?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:so easy for you (homerfobe) to say as there is likely nothing you could do that would cause anyone to mistake you for a superior being
:lol: :thumbup:

Plus, "superior being" compared to homerfobe is nothing for anyone to brag about.

"bully"??? Boatrocker can be plenty harsh, nttawwt crybaby, I'm not bigoted against entire marginalized groups like you are, and I don't engage in real world stalking and threat making. homerfobe utterly fails English and honesty, again. What a wuss! Anyhow, If you wish to see yourself and Mr.B, assuming that you're different posters, as weak little children that can be bullied even when most of your posts are not being opened, I probably shouldn't disagree since it would be bullying you poor widdle things to do so.
O Really wrote:Compared to homerfobe, a dung beetle is a superior being. Like homerfobe, they eat and live in shit, but unlike homerfobe, they serve a useful purpose.
I could only dream of humiliating pitiful bigots like Mr.B and homerfobe as thoroughly as they humiliate themselves.

homerfobe lies and whines like a Mr.B. I never posted anything "crude and humiliating" about Mr.B's theoretical wife in response to his attacks on my family. I merely suggested that she has or had a normal sex life (as much as possible with Mr.B) using Mr.B's own language, and that was 2 years ago, nothing since. Mr.B's latest infantile tantrum was about some other butthurt thing.

"A real man does not talk publicly about the sexual escapades of" others, yet obsessive homerfobe and Mr.B do little else. Of course, no one ever mistakes them for real men.

"annoyed that he wasn't getting the best of Mr.B"??? I couldn't care less, moron. That's why he was on ignore for 2 years. Comprehend much?

"Mrs.B is not a part of this forum" - Neither was my family and Mr.B chose to violate his own invented rule first. homerfobe is a crybaby hypocrite like a Mr.B.

"Personally, I think Mr. B had more sense than to post (gay obsessed, as usual, epithet)'s information" - Fail, as usual. He didn't have enough sense to not threaten to do so after stalking me in real life.
bannination wrote:... What's the line according to homerphobe?
His self-humiliating, dishonest, whiny, crybaby, hypocritical, detailed and idiotic defense of Mr.B adds support to the theory that they are the same psychotic poster. For that matter, Seth Milner did the exact same thing when he magically appeared when Mr.B did his drama queen (nttaww being a queen, right homerphobe?) exit 2 years ago. Maybe they are an all male 3-way, nttawwt.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Superstar Fagmaster wrote: I could only dream of humiliating pitiful bigots like Mr.B and homerfobe as thoroughly as they humiliate themselves.
I can't speak for Mr. B but I'm not humiliating myself. You didn't impress anyone with that supposed insult.

homerfobe lies and whines like a Mr.B
Mr.B can't hold a candle to me in anything I do, but the lying and whining is all yours. Why do you blame others for your failures?

I never posted anything "crude and humiliating" about Mr.B's theoretical wife in response to his attacks on my family.
Liar. In Mr.B's book you did because he's a Christian you knew the subject of dicksucking that you center your life on was an insult to Mr.B, and his wife is real, not theoretical. In everything I read I saw nowhere he attacked your family

I merely suggested that she has or had a normal sex life (as much as possible with Mr.B) using Mr.B's own language, and that was 2 years ago, nothing since. Mr.B's latest infantile tantrum was about some other butthurt thing.
Dicksucking is a normal sex life for you, my own language. Again, I don't give a rats ass about Mr.B or his problems, I jumped in this affray because it was you, a filthy fag that was bullying someone who didn't deserve it. As much as I dislike a few others here, I would have done the same for them. Just because it's you. I hate your fucking guts.

"A real man does not talk publicly about the sexual escapades of" others, yet obsessive homerfobe and Mr.B do little else. Of course, no one ever mistakes them for real men.
Again, Mr.B couldn't hold a candle to me when it comes to call a cocksucker a cocksucker. He never said anything, that I saw, about their nasty ass sex lives. You and a couple others gave him hell probably because you all have family members that are fags or twat twinkies. He only said he didn't believe it was normal or natural because of common sense and his religious beliefs. Your a fucking liar. You know nothing about being a real man anyway, that's why you are always ready to question a real man.

"annoyed that he wasn't getting the best of Mr.B"??? I couldn't care less, moron. That's why he was on ignore for 2 years. Comprehend much?
Those two years were AFTER you trashed his wife, you moron. You ignored him because you were to much of a fucking pussy to read any of his comments. Real man much?

"Mrs.B is not a part of this forum" - Neither was my family and Mr.B chose to violate his own invented rule first.
He didn't say shit about your shitty family. You made that shit up as an excuse. What did he say that was so humiliating?

homerfobe is a crybaby hypocrite like a Mr.B.
Yeah, we know. "I have asked banni to delete my account". Tell us more about a crybaby hypocrite.

bannination wrote:... What's the line according to homerphobe?
His self-humiliating, dishonest, whiny, crybaby, hypocritical, detailed and idiotic defense of Mr.B adds support to the theory that they are the same psychotic poster.
I do have the ability to read, and I take notes, just as you save posts to save your ass. Psychotic? hmmm. I hadn't considered that angle. We'll try to do better.

For that matter, Seth Milner did the exact same thing when he magically appeared when Mr.B did his drama queen (nttaww being a queen, right homerphobe?) exit 2 years ago. Maybe they are an all male 3-way, nttawwt.
Fantasizing again? Imagine what you could do with a three-way male! Regardless when Seth Milner appeared, you managed to run him off too with your shitty harassment. As before, you're the one with the magic wand. Your really a paranoid little weasel who thinks your eloquent name calling is impressive to your friends and everyone who ruffles your fragile little ego is Mr. B.
Last edited by homerfobe on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

bannination wrote:Isn't calling someone fagmaster bullying too?
Yes it is and I admitted it, but TuTu man is not man enough to admit that he is nothing but a bully and a harasser.

bannination
Captain

homerfobe wrote:
Yes it is and I admitted it, but TuTu man is not man enough to admit that he is nothing but a bully and a harasser.
Well then, you're obviously no better than anyone you're complaining about then. Carry on.
:roll:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

So, so stupid and whiny, as usual. I did what I could to avoid Mr.B, just like I do you. You're the ones that harass, with Mr.B getting so butthurt as to do so in the real world, and your obsessing about me almost as much as you do gay male sex (nttawwt). :cry: Plus:
Vrede too wrote:... "bully"??? Boatrocker can be plenty harsh, nttawwt crybaby, I'm not bigoted against entire marginalized groups like you are, and I don't engage in real world stalking and threat making. homerfobe utterly fails English and honesty, again. What a wuss! Anyhow, If you wish to see yourself and Mr.B, assuming that you're different posters, as weak little children that can be bullied even when most of your posts are not being opened, I probably shouldn't disagree since it would be bullying you poor widdle things to do so.
Now. keep thwowing your self-humiliating, dishonest, hypocritical, dishonorable, drama queen tantwum. It's adorable!
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Well then, you're obviously no better than anyone you're complaining about then. Carry on.

Just Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!
I'm not complaining about anyone; I'm stating facts. In respect to my admission to trolling, one troll is as good as another; except I'm not a faggot or a faggot lover, or someone who thinks they're above everyone else in respect to everyday dealings.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede tu-tu wrote:So, so stupid and whiny, as usual.
Tell us some more about that whining thing.

I did what I could to avoid Mr.B, just like I do you.
Like slapping down an insult and running back to crawl under your rock. We know. Carry on.

You're the ones that harass
I just join in the fun. We are having fun aren't we?

and your obsessing about me almost as much as you do gay male sex (nttawwt).
Your fantasizing again. I like B's take on how he writes "gay" that pisses you off so much. There's no "gayness" in male coggzucking, it's nothing but pure low-down filthy blow fly attracting nastiness.

Now. keep thwowing your self-humiliating
No humiliation here, I'm fine. Sorry your so butthurt. Always heard fags speak with a lisp.

dishonest, hypocritical, dishonorable
About what?

drama queen tantwum.
Oops you slipped up. You're the only drama queen here. You really ought to have that lisp checked, it's giving you away.

It's adorable!©
Gotta go home now. We'll have more fun later. Give Doggie Mammy my regards.

bannination
Captain

homerfobe wrote:
bannination wrote:
homerfobe wrote:

I'm not complaining about anyone; I'm stating facts. In respect to my admission to trolling, one troll is as good as another; except I'm not a faggot or a faggot lover, or someone who thinks they're above everyone else in respect to everyday dealings.
Really? Because you sure write stuff like you're above everyone else.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Still whining? Wow. About the last person I'd heed re advice on interpersonal relations is an infantile, gay male sex obsessed (nttawwt), dishonest and sackless when busted, potty mouthed freak. However, I am thrilled to have a part in making pitiful bigots throw these tantrums. Thank you! Carry on.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

binky wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
binky wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
binky wrote:Isn't calling someone fagmaster bullying too?
Well then, you're obviously no better than anyone you're complaining about then. Carry on. :roll:

Really? Because you sure write stuff like you're above everyone else.
Only if they're a queer or queer lover.

Blue Ridge Debate
....where we ban doxers...

Binky done learned a new buzz word. Ain't it amazing what Verde can teach you?

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede too wrote:Still whining? Wow. About the last person I'd heed re advice on interpersonal relations is an infantile, gay male sex obsessed (nttawwt), dishonest and sackless when busted, potty mouthed freak. However, I am thrilled to have a part in making pitiful bigots throw these tantrums. Thank you! Carry on.
You're just thrilled to have any part in a conversation about queers, faggots, twat twinkies, half and halfs, and so on. Own it.
Queers are the potty mouths. Literally. You know what I mean.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Still impotently whining in the closet? Wow.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

tutu guy too wrote:Still impotently whining in the closet? Wow.
We can't hear you. Whine a little louder. Maybe someone will have pity on you and give a damn.

homerfobe
Ensign

Mr. B, if your lurking, I dedicate this to you and your pet morons. (Binky still didn't answer my question)