Tweety Birds

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Tweety Birds

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Was there ever an NK nuclear threat? Sure, Kim is a very bad actor and he's made threats, but there's no indication that he's suicidal. In fact, he's taken extreme measures to ensure his long term survival. When one looks back, much the same hysteria was spewed about China when it got the bomb.

Not counting terrorists, probably, by objective measures the US is the greatest nuclear threat - prior use, only nation to have nukes in other nations, superior arsenal with the highest potential for effective limited use, history of official and unofficial nuclear threats, sponsorship of rogue Israel, multi-decade violation of the Nonproliferation Treaty, withdrawal from the ABM treaty, ABMs theoretically making 1st use more practical, etc.
So many liberals, so little time. :P

O Really
Captain

Unread post by O Really » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Not counting terrorists, probably, by objective measures the US is the greatest nuclear threat - ...
You forgot to include "idiot in charge who prides himself on 'hitting back 10 times harder' "

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm
You forgot to include "idiot in charge who prides himself on 'hitting back 10 times harder' "
Nice! I don't forget that often these days.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:08 am

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be "punch-drunk." I guess he doesn't...

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2018
"very Low [sic] IQ ... to [sic] many shots to the head"

:D