Tweety Birds

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Tweety Birds

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:57 pm
onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Thank you to all of America's brave police, deputies, sheriffs, and federal law enforcement on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day! We love you and will always support you.
?????????? Unless you're a TSA worker, Homeland Security, Coast Guard...etc.....?????
Damn that Twitter character limit!

We love you and will always support you being forced to work for no pay.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:38 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Thank you to all of America's brave police, deputies, sheriffs, and federal law enforcement on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day! We love you and will always support you.
?????????? Unless you're a TSA worker, Homeland Security, Coast Guard...etc.....?????

Coast Guard families told they can have garage sales to cope with government shutdown

I think they should just ask their father's for a small million dollar loan.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:38 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
onald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h

Coast Guard families told they can have garage sales to cope with government shutdown

I think they should just ask their father's for a small million dollar loan.

Same answer mitten gave as a solution to college tuition - why don't they just borrow it from their parents?

Maybe now that he's a big important senator he could sponsor a parents loan bill along the line of the 80s republican bill to penalize owner financed real estate sales.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

25 tweets from our President* today.

I wonder if he's freaking out.

@onion25@

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:44 pm
25 tweets from our President* today.

I wonder if he's freaking out.

@onion25@
We can hope, but he seems to be able to maintain "freaking out" over long periods.
Trump lauds footballers who ate 'over 1000 hamberders' at White House banquet, in early morning misspelled twitter outburst

... The US president apparently meant to type "1,000 hamburgers", though he told reporters in the White House on Monday evening he had only ordered in 300....

His inflated fast food claims came after a series of tweets in which Mr Trump floated a conspiracy theory about the FBI, railed against the media for not reporting his choice of news, and asserted a "big new" caravan was heading for the US without providing evidence....

Despite the president's claim, there is no evidence the FBI illegally spied on the Trump campaign. It did launch an investigation in 2016, hoever, over fears a Trump campaign official was colluding with Russia....

The US president also retweeted 10 posts supportive of his stances and policies by right-wing commentators, including his son Donald Trump Jr....
Yum, cold fast food. The pizza's okay, but not the "hamberders", and the fries are inedible.
Why didn't the self-proclaimed billionaire pay for catering? Cheap, cheap.
Why no Taco Bell? Bigot, bigot.
Asked what his favourite food on display was, Mr Trump, stood in front of an 1869 portrait of Abraham Lincoln, told reporters: “I like it all, it’s all good stuff. Great American food … I like em all, if it’s American I like, it’s all American stuff, but it’s good stuff.”
:headscratch:

Comments:
A team finally goes to the White House and gets fast food...
Not enough white players on the team to warrant steak
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Burger King
@BurgerKing
due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders.
just serving hamburgers today.
10:33 AM · Jan 15, 2019 · Twitter Web Client
:-H :lolno: :clap: :clap:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
The Left has become totally unhinged. They no longer care what is Right for our Countrty!
You think someone would turn on his spellchecker....but he is correct on one thing, no-one cares about the Right.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Hamberders make my ass drag.....same for hot bogs.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

But - have you tried the ass burgers?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/pwxtmw/bu ... -underwear

This episode is in my top 3.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:lol:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:10 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

But - have you tried the ass burgers?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/pwxtmw/bu ... -underwear

This episode is in my top 3.
:lol:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Cartman is a mess

GoCubsGo
Admiral

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 97440?s=20

Lets set the wayback machine to 1939 Germany.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:44 pm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 97440?s=20

Lets set the wayback machine to 1939 Germany.
I'm not much on watching anything trump; however, at the 4 second mark he uses one of those drive up ladders that should extend over any wall.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Wow, combine getting bitch slapped by a woman, throw in some rage and delusion and you get this :lolno:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
58m
After all that I have done for the Military, our great Veterans, Judges (99), Justices (2), Tax & Regulation Cuts, the Economy, Energy, Trade & MUCH MORE, does anybody really think I won’t build the WALL? Done more in first two years than any President! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Never thought I’d say this but I think
@johnrobertsFox
and
@GillianHTurner

@FoxNews
have even less understanding of the Wall negotiations than the folks at FAKE NEWS CNN & NBC! Look to final results! Don’t know how my poll numbers are so good, especially up 19% with Hispanics?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:12 pm
Wow, combine getting bitch slapped by a woman, throw in some rage and delusion and you get this :lolno:
It's hard to imagine why even people that like his politics think this is acceptable behavior. I guess they're used to stupidity and dishonesty:
RNC Chair Trolled Over Hugely Deceptive Tweet: ‘I Am Dumber For Reading This’
“Ronnnnnnaaaaa, you gotta be kidding me.”

Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel faced a wave of social media backlash for touting deceptive unemployment statistics in an effort to bash former President Barack Obama and praise President Donald Trump.

On Friday, McDaniel tweeted what she dubbed “a 10-year challenge you haven’t seen before,” featuring a comparison of the numbers from 2009 and 2019, with Obama’s face on one side and Trump’s on the other.

The chairwoman was probably correct in calling it something Twitter hadn’t yet seen, given that the numbers being pinned on Obama existed less than a week into his presidency and were instead reflective of the crippling recession that was already underway. Furthermore, that economic downturn began in 2007 under the presidency of George W. Bush, a Republican.

Still, she used the misleading post to boost Trump while criticizing Obama:
Ronna McDaniel
‏Verified account @GOPChairwoman

Under @realDonaldTrump, our economy is finally working for ALL Americans.

Here's a 10-year challenge you haven't seen before...

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/statu ... 57/photo/1
Twitter immediately took note of the jarring juxtaposition, mocking McDaniel for even raising it in the first place.
We haven’t seen this before because no one else was willing to make such a stupid argument.
Other users were a bit more merciful:
Interesting the GOP chairwoman picked unemployment levels George W handed to Obama.

You’d think the GOP would keep mum on its negative history.
Why do you think the American people are fools
So you are comparing someone who turned around our economy in 2009 to someone who is about to ruin it in 2019?

I am dumber for reading this tweet.
I wouldn’t have thought your job was to tout Obama’s accomplishments.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Latest Trump Tweet:
Ed Gillespie, who ran for Governor of the Great State of Virginia against Ralph Northam, must now be thinking Malpractice and Dereliction of Duty with regard to his Opposition Research Staff. If they find that terrible picture before the election, he wins by 20 points!
Finally, a tweet I agree with. I even posted, "Repugs are really lousy at opposition research. It's not like yearbooks are a huge secret," in a different forum. I hope it being Groundhog Day doesn't mean I'll keep agreeing with POSPOTUS.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Good lord, what a tub of pasty pospotus goo, wonder what cup size his manboobs are?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 2756744192

Don't think I'll be rooting for Tiger anymore.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah, you'd think Tiger has enough bashers already without inviting more. He has absolutely nothing to gain from this little Trump photo-op and a lot of downside. Or maybe Trump paid him a lot?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
So now Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal, even though there is no reason to be doing so. Never happened before! Unlimited Presidential Harassment....[

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
....The Dems and their committees are going “nuts.” The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government. I hear other committee heads will do the same thing. Even stealing people who work at White House! A continuation of Witch Hunt!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!
Pospotus has a new reality for the next two years and he doesn't seem to be liking it.

I think there will be parts I'm going to enjoy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: Beto trying to counter-program @realdonaldtrump in his hometown and only drawing a few hundred people to Trump’s 35,000…
POSPOTUS: 6500 inside, the EPFD has called him out for lying about their allowing more, a few thousand outside
Beto: 10-15K according to the authorities

POSPOTUS lies about size, again.
1312. ETTD.