People who aren't taking this very well.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: People who aren't taking this very well.

Unread post by rstrong »

Homerfobe. So much time in the closet, he's the ambassador to Narnia.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

homerfobe wrote: No, when I do that, the names of Vrede, bannination, Stinger, and billy pilgrim are brought up; you know...'D' for dumbass.
rstrong wrote:Homerfobe. So much time in the closet, he's the ambassador to Narnia.
Sorry I left your name out above, Mr. Ambastarddor of Canooky Land.
Vrede wrote: It was still stupid of you to suggest that I had to go to any special effort to learn the origin. You're right. I should have known you use that search engine memory thing you mentioned.
Still goofy. Why would billy be with a lesbian or a lesbian with him? Try to think these things through. Why don't you ask him? Anyone that would call Ann Romney trashy just because he hates her husband, has to be be way out on the far side; one weird-ass.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Vrede wrote:Unless . . . you're suggesting that Ann Romney is a lesbian. [/color]
Ann Romney's appearance is far from that of that nasty looking piece of trash bitch in the picture I posted.

I figured those types was billy.boy's type, since Ann Romney appears to be trashy looking to him.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I wouldn't consider Ann Romney to be "trashy." "Bitchy" on the other hand, appears to fit.