Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:46 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:55 am
I thought I had posted this but can’t find it. Please excuse if it’s already posted.

https://popular.info/p/moms-for-liberty ... s-call-the

Here you go. I searched "Tapley":
viewtopic.php?p=191653#p191653

I emailed the Santa Rosa chapter:

What can be done about Florida schools teaching Arab counting in our schools? This is not only anti American and anti Christian, it’s probably more of their Sharia Law propaganda being fostered onto our children.
It must stop now.
Thanks for all of your efforts,
Jim Pilgrim
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:11 pm
I emailed the Santa Rosa chapter:

What can be done about Florida schools teaching Arab counting in our schools? This is not only anti American and anti Christian, it’s probably more of their Sharia Law propaganda being fostered onto our children.
It must stop now.
Thanks for all of your efforts,
Jim Pilgrim
:lol: Let us know if you get a reply, Jim.

"fostered" :thumbup:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:21 am
Lawrence O'Donnell Torches 'Stupidest ... Most Disgraceful Senator Of The Year'
“He lives and breathes cruelty without feeling a thing," the MSNBC anchor said of the Republican lawmaker.

Guess who.
Spoiler:

I first thought of Sen Johnson the johnson (WI), then Teddy Cruz (TX). Opps. It's Sen Tommy Tuberville (AL). :doh:
... Tuberville is the “most disgraceful senator of the year” and “widely regarded in the Senate as possibly the stupidest senator,” O’Donnell claimed.

“And there’s a lot of competition for disgraceful in the United States Senate, where the Republican aisle is occupied by the very worst collection of senators since the last segregationist left the building,” he continued....
:---P WDE! :P
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:38 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:09 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:35 pm
He's long gone from doing what he was good at. He may well be the dumbest, but being the dumbest of the dumb, he does have company, republican company
:thumbup: Did you guess correctly?
Yes I did. He's a standout of dumb in politics and probably a lot of other things, but he was a great football.coach. could he have some degree of Savant syndrome, or was he just a lucky coach.
Sen Potatotown also has plenty of traitors for company in the GQP:

Senators Hold Up 43 Biden Diplomatic Nominees as Crises Roil World

:roll: :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:40 am

Sen Potatotown also has plenty of traitors for company in the GQP:

Senators Hold Up 43 Biden Diplomatic Nominees as Crises Roil World

:roll: :obscene-birdiered:
All these motherfuckers know how to do and are apparently capable of doing is obstruct. They certainly can't govern.

:obscene-birdiered:
Republican senators who have placed holds on ambassador nominees during Biden’s presidency include J.D. Vance of Ohio, Ted Cruz of Texas and Rand Paul of Kentucky. Earlier this year, Vance sent questionnaires to State Department nominees to determine whether they might be “radical” or too “woke” by his standards, he told Politico in July.

Paul said in June that he would block Senate action on all State Department nominees until the Biden administration provided him with documents related to the origins of the coronavirus, which he argues likely leaked from a Chinese laboratory.

Cruz infuriated State Department officials early in the Biden administration by delaying numerous nominees but has recently played a smaller role than Vance and Paul. The offices of Vance and Paul did not respond to requests for comment; a spokesperson for Cruz said his office does not comment on whether any holds on nominees are in place.

Twenty-seven nominees are stuck in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, several since 2022, the State Department said. The committee has to schedule hearings or hold meetings to move them to the floor for a vote.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:18 pm
All these motherfuckers know how to do and are apparently capable of doing is obstruct. They certainly can't govern.

They despise children, too:

Iowa won't participate in US food assistance program for kids this summer

Also Nebraska.
:obscene-birdiered: :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:

They can't run even state political parties, either.

Mutiny Erupts in a Michigan GOP Overtaken by Chaos

In AZ and GA, also battleground states, the GQPs are similarly floundering.

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:58 am
GoCubsGo wrote:

They can't run even state political parties, either.

Mutiny Erupts in a Michigan GOP Overtaken by Chaos

In AZ and GA, also battleground states, the GQPs are similarly floundering.

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I love the sound of repugs eating their own in the morning.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Selling profrane trump merch from a former church:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/16/politics ... index.html
Boones Mill, Virginia
CNN

Walk into Trump Town USA in Boones Mill, Virginia, and you may marvel at the breadth of human creativity, as long as you’re not distracted by how the merchandise tackles some of the most controversial political issues in the most vulgar way possible. The most spectacular specimens are in the back right corner: pairs of silvery, veiny metal testicles hanging from a ring and wrapped in protective clear plastic. “That’s Trump’s balls,” the store’s owner, Whitey Taylor, explains. The smaller set costs $75, the larger, $125. They’re heavy.

Dale Copeland was buying some Trump hats and a Trump sign to put over the garage he’d just built, “so when you pull in the driveway you see it. And then I’m going to post it all over Facebook.”

He said he was afraid of an economic crisis to rival the Great Recession of 2008 and counting on Trump to prevent it.

Back then, he said, “I lost everything I had. I barely survived … This is leading up to the same thing again. So, it’s coming. The downfall is coming.” He thought Trump could right the ship.

He said he did brick and concrete work for a living in North Carolina, and his own business had been busy the last few years. But the economy had been tougher for his adult children, who he said would struggle to afford a home and car and were “more poor than what they should be.” Talking to Taylor, the store owner, he seemed to like the idea that Trump might mete out some retribution. “One thing about it: if he gets back in there, somebody’s going to prison,” Copeland said.
😩
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:16 pm

Boones Mill, Virginia
CNN

Walk into Trump Town USA in Boones Mill, Virginia, and you may marvel at the breadth of human creativity, as long as you’re not distracted by how the merchandise tackles some of the most controversial political issues in the most vulgar way possible. The most spectacular specimens are in the back right corner: pairs of silvery, veiny metal testicles hanging from a ring and wrapped in protective clear plastic. “That’s Trump’s balls,” the store’s owner, Whitey Taylor, explains. The smaller set costs $75, the larger, $125. They’re heavy.

Dale Copeland was buying some Trump hats and a Trump sign to put over the garage he’d just built, “so when you pull in the driveway you see it. And then I’m going to post it all over Facebook.”

He said he was afraid of an economic crisis to rival the Great Recession of 2008 and counting on Trump to prevent it.

Back then, he said, “I lost everything I had. I barely survived … This is leading up to the same thing again. So, it’s coming. The downfall is coming.” He thought Trump could right the ship.

He said he did brick and concrete work for a living in North Carolina, and his own business had been busy the last few years. But the economy had been tougher for his adult children, who he said would struggle to afford a home and car and were “more poor than what they should be.” Talking to Taylor, the store owner, he seemed to like the idea that Trump might mete out some retribution. “One thing about it: if he gets back in there, somebody’s going to prison,” Copeland said.
😩
... A keychain can be squeezed to make a tiny Trump defecate. “Moonie Trump” figurines depict the former president mischievously showing his naked backside. “We sell a lot of those,” said Taylor, who has long sought to create controversies of his own....

There were prints of a painting showing Trump addressing reporters who were dressed like clowns, dart boards with Biden’s face, floral aprons with “Trump 2024” embroidered on them, Trump baby onesies, Trump clocks, a “Trump Train” flag, an “America First” flag and a flag that blended the American and Israeli flag. And then there’s a flag of the American Stars and Stripes being pulled upward by a muscular arm to reveal a Confederate flag behind it....
:roll: :crazy: :puke-left:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:42 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:16 pm

Boones Mill, Virginia
CNN

😩
... A keychain can be squeezed to make a tiny Trump defecate. “Moonie Trump” figurines depict the former president mischievously showing his naked backside. “We sell a lot of those,” said Taylor, who has long sought to create controversies of his own....

There were prints of a painting showing Trump addressing reporters who were dressed like clowns, dart boards with Biden’s face, floral aprons with “Trump 2024” embroidered on them, Trump baby onesies, Trump clocks, a “Trump Train” flag, an “America First” flag and a flag that blended the American and Israeli flag. And then there’s a flag of the American Stars and Stripes being pulled upward by a muscular arm to reveal a Confederate flag behind it....
:roll: :puke-left:
Dale is too fucking stupid to realize that all of our Depressions have resulted from republicans using the very same policies that trump has used and plans to use again.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:55 pm
Dale is too fucking stupid to realize that all of our Depressions have resulted from republicans using the very same policies that trump has used and plans to use again.
Post-pandemic inflation was a shock, but the economy is kicking ass with Joltin' Joe, and just like TRE45QN unpatriotic Dale is hoping for a vindicating downturn that hasn't happened despite 3 years of hand-wringing predictions. In reality, ex-PINO created the illusion of prosperity with massive deficit spending. Then, he crashed the economy with lousy pandemic management. However, as you say these cultists are too fucking stupid to see and accept the reality they're living.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:

Putin, the Cult and the border status quo are looking like winners, for now :puke-left:

Article

:obscene-birdiered: GQP
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Oregon State Senators Who Walked Out Can't Run For Reelection
The Oregon Supreme Court said Thursday that 10 GOP state senators can't run for reelection after a walkout last year to stall bills on abortion, transgender health care and gun rights.

... The decision upholds the secretary of state’s decision to disqualify the senators from the ballot under a voter-approved measure aimed at stopping such boycotts. Measure 113, passed by voters in 2022, amended the state constitution to bar lawmakers from reelection if they have more than 10 unexcused absences.

Last year’s boycott lasted six weeks — the longest in state history — and paralyzed the legislative session, stalling hundreds of bills....

Oregon voters approved Measure 113 by a wide margin following Republican walkouts in the Legislature in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Opps :---P x 10
:happy-cheerleaderkid:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

No further explanation given.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Our education system has failed us.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 am
Our education system has failed us.

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status ... 8211075270
:roll: :cry: :sick: :obscene-birdiered: :obscene-birdiered:

Otoh, Zelenskyy and the Elitists would be a great name for a lounge act.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Sorry, couldn't get the image link to embed.

https://www.gocomics.com/lacucaracha/2024/03/04

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:15 am
:clap:

Trump asskisser J. D. Vance won the Ohio US Senate seat 53-47 a month later :roll: He's still puckered:

J.D. Vance's Threat To Anti-Trumpers Receives The Mother Of All Reminders
The GOP senator's warning about his "long memory" went spectacularly awry.

can’t tell if this post is more sad because it ignores vance’s past strident criticism of trump or because the people of ohio appear less important than what political side you’re on today.
Remember when you were actively against Trump? I do. What changed?
Does your long memory include this?

More tweets at the link :---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:05 am
Sorry, couldn't get the image link to embed.

https://www.gocomics.com/lacucaracha/2024/03/04
:lol: Yesterday:
https://www.gocomics.com/lacucaracha/2024/03/11
I've been thinking that we should start calling ex-PINO an "illegal". It's far more accurate than "Honest Don".

As with the rest of America, even RepuQs have no desire to hang out with other RepuQs:
Many Republicans plan to skip House GOP retreat as they grumble about location and spending time with one another
1312. ETTD.