Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:53 am
There is no bottom to their ignorance.

HuffPost: Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/io ... SSTAND0001

Yep, this idiot believes in the Great Replacement and evidently lives in a congressional district made up of mostly similar minded racists.

"King said that he read the book and that it was “completely logical to me that this could come to pass.” He went on to describe how he believes George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist and bogeyman of the far right, might be footing the bill for the Great Replacement."
Steve King's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Tuesday

Summary: He's an asshole bigot, some Repugs are finally admitting it, he might lose.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Elementary School Teachers Dressed Up as Trump's Proposed Border Wall and Mexicans for Halloween

These idiots have apparently taken leave of their senses, I know it's Idaho but c'mon, they do have internet access. Did they really think no one would notice?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Elementary School Teachers Dressed Up as Trump's Proposed Border Wall and Mexicans for Halloween

These idiots have apparently taken leave of their senses, I know it's Idaho but c'mon, they do have internet access. Did they really think no one would notice?
I noticed.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=406&p=90004#p90004
Haven't heard back from anyone yet, but it's the weekend. I'm not holding my breath. This is on their home page:
Important Message

November 3, 2018

Middleton School District Parents and Community:

I want to bring you up to date on events within the district during this difficult time for our Middleton School District students, staff, and community. 

Our school board held a special Board meeting this morning at 10 am. The purpose of this meeting was to update them on the events involving Halloween day costumes and a photo posting from Heights Elementary. No action could be taken at this Board meeting besides a statement concerning these events given to the public at the end of the meeting. Here is the statement from our school board.

-----------------------------------------------

November 3, 2018

The Middleton School District Board of Trustees statement in regards to the photo that was recently circulated.

This type of behavior has no place in education and certainly is not tolerated here at Middleton School District. This situation is being taken very seriously. We are in full support of our Superintendent and administrative staff as a full investigation is being conducted, and are awaiting the results of the investigation to assure appropriate disciplinary action is taken. We care about each of our students, their education, and their safety. This is an unfortunate incident of very poor judgment. Yet it is not indicative of the Middleton School District or our teachers as a whole. We have caring staff members who go the extra mile for our students on a daily basis. We are committed to learning and improving our district from this incident and to continue with our daily mission of Every Child Learning every day, and will do everything we can to insure their success.

Middleton School Board

-----------------------------------------------

As always, I really appreciate our school boards dedication to our students, staff, while representing you in all areas of our mission.

Important Plan for ALL our MSD staff

The events of this week we take very seriously. As hard as these events are for ALL involved, we must learn from this and be better as an entire staff for our students, parents, and the community we represent. Effective immediately those involved have been put on administrative leave and we need to please respect their privacy during this time. We are still in an investigative stage of these events. We will ensure our students have the appropriate staffing during this time. Below is our immediate plan for our MSD staff starting today.

- All staff involved in the incident are on administrative leave.

- To ensure safety for all, there will be daily presence of security at Heights Elementary.

- To support the social-emotional well-being, for students, staff and parents, the District Crisis Team will be present at Heights Elementary.

- This Wednesday, November 7, there will be an all staff meeting for the purpose of cultural sensitivity training. Training will continue throughout this school year and at the start of each school year moving forward.

- Effective Monday, November 5th, extra administrative presence will be Heights Elementary.

- The District will adjust and provide resources and information as the week(s) progress and take immediate action as needed.

Middleton is under a microscope, and I view this as an opportunity to learn and grow from this incident, and even more create enhanced learning environments where Every Child Learning Every Day is wrapped in Every Child Shown Kindness, Respect and Love Everyday.

Sincerely,

Dr. M
Superintendent
Middleton School District 134

All Students Learning
Outstanding Instruction
Each and Every Day
Possibly the best we could hope for. I don't presume to know what should be done, but given that the district is taking this so very seriously, I'm okay with it if the idiot teachers are not fired.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"We are in full support of our Superintendent and administrative staff as a full investigation is being conducted, and are awaiting the results of the investigation to assure appropriate disciplinary action is taken."

Might I suggest an expedited process: (1) determine who's in the pic; (2) review their contract to see if "terminal stupidity" is included as grounds for termination; (3) if not, find something that is.

This isn't just bad taste or "poor judgement." Not when you work for a school full of little kids, many of whom are Hispanic.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 am
"We are in full support of our Superintendent and administrative staff as a full investigation is being conducted, and are awaiting the results of the investigation to assure appropriate disciplinary action is taken."

Might I suggest an expedited process: (1) determine who's in the pic; (2) review their contract to see if "terminal stupidity" is included as grounds for termination; (3) if not, find something that is.

This isn't just bad taste or "poor judgement." Not when you work for a school full of little kids, many of whom are Hispanic.
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 10.0% of the population.

That's all people. Latinos are probably more than 10% of the kids.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

How One Woman Scammed Her Way Into Big MAGA Bucks

A black college student in the Midwest who pretended to be a Trump supporter shunned by her family for her beliefs says she ended up collecting 150,000 MAGA bucks before being exposed as someone with good sense and moral character....

The woman, who gave the name Karen, posted her fictional plight under her Twitter handle, @chckpeas, with a picture of herself in a MAGA hat that she says she found outside. “I snapped a couple of pictures in it, before my head started burning... and threw it away,” she told ELLE.com.

Like many online tales of woe, Karen's story came with a link to a GoFundMe, which quickly collected what she reports as in the neighborhood of $150,000 from folks who thought they were paying an early adopter of the Blexit. While this is certainly the scam of the year, according to the woman it started as a joke. “I saw that other black girl that posted about being a black Trump supporter,” she said, “and I wanted to make fun of her.” ...
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tell the Senate:

"Reject William Barr's nomination as attorney general. His long record of right-wing extremist views combined with his anti-Mueller memo disqualify him."
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I saw a clip of Mike Huckabee defending Trump's call to the kid about believing in Santa....it was on Fox. I bet he beat the shit out of Sarah at age five for being such a god damn heathen. I could be wrong.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm
I saw a clip of Mike Huckabee defending Trump's call to the kid about believing in Santa....it was on Fox. I bet he beat the shit out of Sarah at age five for being such a god damn heathen. I could be wrong.
Mike Huckabee On Backlash To Trump's Santa Call: He Didn't Boil The Girl’s Bunny

1. It's very creepy to relate a 7-year-old girl talking to Santa to a movie about an adult affair and homicidal stalking, though it is understandable to relate POSPOTUS with toxic sexual antics.

2. That is so stupid, Huckabee! Dolt .45 burned Santa in the fireplace. He’ll wait for Easter to boil the bunny. A Christian minister really ought to be able to get his metaphors surrounding holidays honoring a fictional being straight.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm
Mike Huckabee On Backlash To Trump's Santa Call: He Didn't Boil The Girl’s Bunny

1. It's very creepy to relate a 7-year-old girl talking to Santa to a movie about an adult affair and homicidal stalking, though it is understandable to relate POSPOTUS with toxic sexual antics.

2. That is so stupid, Huckabee! Dolt .45 burned Santa in the fireplace. He’ll wait for Easter to boil the bunny. A Christian minister really ought to be able to get his metaphors surrounding holidays honoring a fictional being straight.
Huckabee is a Christian just like I'm a voodoo high priest. I still think he did something to Sarah to make her so weird and generally unsound. Huckabee is a farce and a testament to ignorance and bigotry. I can't imagine Sarah having sex....does she have any kids? She's evidently got a husband named Sanders but I doubt it's anyone from Bernie's family. Hell, I bet she'd have just one big eyebrow unless she devoted the same amount of time to her forehead as Trump probably does to his hair.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:26 pm
Huckabee is a Christian just like I'm a voodoo high priest.

I thought that you are. If not, it's still one out of three. ;)
I still think he did something to Sarah to make her so weird and generally unsound. Huckabee is a farce and a testament to ignorance and bigotry. I can't imagine Sarah having sex....
Great, now all of us are unavoidably trying.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sorry about that; I felt I had to dissipate my revulsion.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Hell, I bet Ginni hates black people, too. She just likes to keep her hate close; did you see how she was holding that wine bottle over Clarence head? These folks are treacherous and can affect an aura of innocence while contemplating murder and mayhem at the same time. Actually, when that photo on the deck was taken, there were several white supremacists in the house while the young black haired vixen was letting Clarence ogle her. He later showed her nude photos of Anita Hill with a snake around her neck. Not many people know this.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I clicked on a story today from the Car and Driver site that was on Yahoo news; the 10 most expensive cars sold at auction in 2018.....the lowest selling price was 5.9 million for a 85 Porsche that won the Dakar desert race at some point, and the highest price car sold for 50 million dollars; it was some kind of Ferrari. Anyway, the wingnut aspect of this is what made me laugh out loud....the GOP, particularly Paul Ryan and Bitch McConnell babble about Americans "having access to quality affordable health care" and I thought.....well, I have access to this auto auction in the sense that I can physically be there, but the term"affordable" is wildly subjective and even individually subjective. It's a good example of how the GOP will say things that seem to make sense but when you trust them to do those things, they generally don't.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

How McKinsey Has Helped Raise the Stature of Authoritarian Governments

The petition to House Democrats reads:

"Hold hearings to investigate McKinsey & Company and other corporations helping to prop up authoritarian regimes that lie, murder, torture and steal."
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:40 pm
How McKinsey Has Helped Raise the Stature of Authoritarian Governments

The petition to House Democrats reads:

"Hold hearings to investigate McKinsey & Company and other corporations helping to prop up authoritarian regimes that lie, murder, torture and steal."

But, but, but money ...

"McKinsey defends its work around the world, saying that it will not accept jobs at odds with the company’s values."

" McKinsey also says its consulting is not political in nature, but focused on helping people lead better lives."

After all, it's companies like this and Cuyamel that made Honduras the wonder it is today, why not the same for the rest of the world.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 pm
School principal throws 'mock funeral' with 'dead' baby to motivate teachers: 'Something is wrong with you'

Intelligent life from other planets will never visit this world.
Nor will it ever arise here.

'Something is wrong with you' would be a good motto for the decade.
1312. ETTD.