Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:What percentage of this forum believes that Vrede is also Tertius?
You plus anyone else that dumb divided by the total number of posters here. If no one else and with 35 members, 2.8571428571429%.
So that would be you, me, and what's left of Det. Thorn? :lol:

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I don't think so and I certainly hope not. This Tertiary guy is as funny as a loon and, though it's
still early, I believe he can give the old time nutjobs from the BRN forum a run for their money,
and that means a whole lot of fun.

AntiAlias
Pilot Officer

Unread post by AntiAlias »

Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't think so and I certainly hope not. This Tertiary guy is as funny as a loon and, though it's
still early, I believe he can give the old time nutjobs from the BRN forum a run for their money,
I think he comes from the Spartanburg forums; I also think I know what handle he used there.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't think so and I certainly hope not. This Tertiary guy is as funny as a loon and, though it's
Ignorance is bliss. That sir is the root of your joy. It is my pleasure to entertain you special people.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

It will take some time to figure out where the non-BRN wingnuts are coming from, not that it
matters all that much, one nutjob is pretty much the same as the next, at least in their delusional
outlook.

Ignorance is bliss where it would be folly to be wise. And any attempt to find any wisdom among the
nutters would be absolute folly, thus my blissful ignorance. The root of my joy is finding pure, unadulterated
wingnut idiocy without any alloy of common sense. It looks like you will providing quite a bit of that
commodity, so please keep 'em coming. The fun has just begun.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Bungalow Bill wrote:It will take some time to figure out where the non-BRN wingnuts are coming from, not that it
matters all that much, one nutjob is pretty much the same as the next, at least in their delusional
outlook.

Ignorance is bliss where it would be folly to be wise. And any attempt to find any wisdom among the
nutters would be absolute folly, thus my blissful ignorance. The root of my joy is finding pure, unadulterated
wingnut idiocy without any alloy of common sense. It looks like you will providing quite a bit of that
commodity, so please keep 'em coming. The fun has just begun.
Wisdom is not found it just is. You laugh and think you can not learn from me. I know there is something to be learned from everyone. Only a fool thinks himself wise but I am wise enough to learn from a fool. Thanks for the lesson.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

The reason I can't learn from you is that I've already learned from the BRN forum nutters
that nutters are exaggerators, paranoids, delusional, and just plain dumb as shit. So
though there's nothing to learn, there likely will be some hilarious paranoid shit to laugh
at. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol:

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Our lib friends are like their idol Obama. They think they know it all until someone hands them their a--.

Unread post by Guest »

Apparently the only paranoid nutter on this forum is Bungalow Bill. All he can talk about is right wing nutters. Never left, always right. He left the BRN forum because the cons wouldn't swallow his paranoia and he couldn't stand the rejection.

I find it interesting that this forum, primarily populated by the liberals who deserted the BRN forum because they didn't want to play by the rules, devotes a large percentage of the post to their adversaries on the BRN forum. I suspect that after a while the mutual admiration, group hug, leg tingling, giggly, post, that dominates will fade. So where will they go next? Maybe Big Bird will start a forum. The maturity level is about right.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Guest wrote:Apparently the only paranoid nutter on this forum is Bungalow Bill. All he can talk about is right wing nutters. Never left, always right. He left the BRN forum because the cons wouldn't swallow his paranoia and he couldn't stand the rejection.

I find it interesting that this forum, primarily populated by the liberals who deserted the BRN forum because they didn't want to play by the rules, devotes a large percentage of the post to their adversaries on the BRN forum. I suspect that after a while the mutual admiration, group hug, leg tingling, giggly, post, that dominates will fade. So where will they go next? Maybe Big Bird will start a forum. The maturity level is about right.
We didn't leave, we were banned because of the con crybabies, one in particular.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Boy the Obama train don't go far from the train tracks does it. When I was reported and got tongue lashed not banned it was always by a LIBERAL CRYBABY. I even posted the comments more then once over at that other site.
I guess as ole Mitt says just keep repeating the same lie and you will eventually believe it. :lol:

k9nanny wrote:
Guest wrote:Apparently the only paranoid nutter on this forum is Bungalow Bill. All he can talk about is right wing nutters. Never left, always right. He left the BRN forum because the cons wouldn't swallow his paranoia and he couldn't stand the rejection.

We didn't leave, we were banned because of the con crybabies, one in particular.

Unread post by Guest »

k9, biggest cry baby of all. See her effort to eliminate "guest" posting and....

..what is this we got banned stuff K9? Got a mouse in your pocket? You were still there at the bitter end.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Guest wrote:k9, biggest cry baby of all. See her effort to eliminate "guest" posting and....

..what is this we got banned stuff K9? Got a mouse in your pocket? You were still there at the bitter end.
Well at least we can see your true feelings now..... you just couldn't post it cause you'd be banned yourself on BRN.

Sad really, must have been frustrating.

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Guest wrote:k9, biggest cry baby of all. See her effort to eliminate "guest" posting and....

Is Big Ugly stalking me?
I got timed out for calling a few of you "sexist pigs" and for "questioning authority."
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Maybe if our lib friends would not post such outragious posts they would not have been suspended, etc;. I am not one to report any poster as it is easier just to ignore those folks.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Supsalemgr wrote:Maybe if our lib friends would not post such outragious posts they would not have been suspended, etc;. I am not one to report any poster as it is easier just to ignore those folks.
I never reported anybody, and I was still a registered user when it blew up. I think anyone who would report someone for a forum post is the sort of person who is a fan of Jerry Sandusky. I was reported at least twice that I can recall, but you never got your hands on me, Jerry.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Oh there are a few moonbats around, but when it came to the BRN forums it was pretty much
wingnut city. Whatever nonsensical, unverified, misinformed, the sky is falling, delusional nutter
junk was out there, it would usually wind up on BRN with some of the nutjobs swallowing it whole
without looking any further. Sometimes when their own idiocy was pointed out to them, it suddenly
became a "joke." Believing this junk is what makes a nutjob, it ain't brain science. I have no doubt
that more of the same will turn up here and already has.

I didn't leave the forum, I was banned. Who knows why, now who cares. Fact is, it was taken over
by two clueless dumbasses who had shit for brains. So even though they're no longer bothering folks,
I will still say Go fuck yourselves, just not too hard or for too long. It certainly had nothing to do with
the nutjobs. Being rejected by them is great, since it's being rejected by a bunch of right wing stooges
who usually don't know their ass from their elbow.

Nope, Mitt can keep on repeating the same old lies and I still won't believe him.

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

Unread post by hokiewoodchuck »

Bungalow Bill wrote:The reason I can't learn from you is that I've already learned from the BRN forum nutters
that nutters are exaggerators, paranoids, delusional, and just plain dumb as shit. So
though there's nothing to learn, there likely will be some hilarious paranoid shit to laugh
at. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol:
Yep, ask him about the magnetic fields and climate change...it is the most outlandish thing I have ever heard......right Hugh/Tertius?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Supsalemgr wrote:Maybe if our lib friends would not post such outragious posts they would not have been suspended, etc;. I am not one to report any poster as it is easier just to ignore those folks.
I see. Is that why you're here? To "ignore" us? Talk about denial...... :lol:

Unread post by Guest »

Bungalow Bill finally found a forum that tolerates his trashy mouth. Bungalow, are you a middle schooler?