Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Supsalemgr
Major

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

neoplacebo wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:Maybe if our lib friends would not post such outragious posts they would not have been suspended, etc;. I am not one to report any poster as it is easier just to ignore those folks.
I see. Is that why you're here? To "ignore" us? Talk about denial...... :lol:
Nope. Learned a long time ago jousting with Vrede that I will not get into tail chasing encounters with trolls and baiters. Enjoy your denial.

Supsalemgr
Major

Bungalow Bill wrote:Oh there are a few moonbats around, but when it came to the BRN forums it was pretty much
wingnut city. Whatever nonsensical, unverified, misinformed, the sky is falling, delusional nutter
junk was out there, it would usually wind up on BRN with some of the nutjobs swallowing it whole
without looking any further. Sometimes when their own idiocy was pointed out to them, it suddenly
became a "joke." Believing this junk is what makes a nutjob, it ain't brain science. I have no doubt
that more of the same will turn up here and already has.

I didn't leave the forum, I was banned. Who knows why, now who cares. Fact is, it was taken over
by two clueless dumbasses who had shit for brains. So even though they're no longer bothering folks,
I will still say Go fuck yourselves, just not too hard or for too long. It certainly had nothing to do with
the nutjobs. Being rejected by them is great, since it's being rejected by a bunch of right wing stooges
who usually don't know their ass from their elbow.

Nope, Mitt can keep on repeating the same old lies and I still won't believe him.
With post like the above does Bunghy really not understand why he was banned?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Supsalemgr wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:Maybe if our lib friends would not post such outragious posts they would not have been suspended, etc;. I am not one to report any poster as it is easier just to ignore those folks.
I see. Is that why you're here? To "ignore" us? Talk about denial...... :lol:
Nope. Learned a long time ago jousting with Vrede that I will not get into tail chasing encounters with trolls and baiters. Enjoy your denial.

I received one warning while posting at upstate. no idea who turned me in but it was due to calling lil suppermanager tag-along a moreon
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Supsalemgr
Major

Wasn't me, but obviously the administrator recoginzed patheticism.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Supsalemgr wrote:Wasn't me, but obviously the administrator recoginzed patheticism.

never said it was you, lil one
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I have the same educational qualifications as Jethro Bodine--I got me a sixth grade education.
That's really all you need when you're talking to the nutjobs. Probably a fourth or fifth grade
education could do it. I don't know why I was banned, but now who cares what the dumb and
dumber over at BRN did. I could never post the stuff over there that I do here. Freedom is not
free. :lol: :lol:

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

hokiewoodchuck wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:The reason I can't learn from you is that I've already learned from the BRN forum nutters
that nutters are exaggerators, paranoids, delusional, and just plain dumb as shit. So
though there's nothing to learn, there likely will be some hilarious paranoid shit to laugh
at. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol:
Yep, ask him about the magnetic fields and climate change...it is the most outlandish thing I have ever heard......right Hugh/Tertius?
Yes polar ice changes do coincided with the magnet filed shifts. Yes the earth's magnetic field is weakening. The magnetic field protects the earth from solar winds. Solar winds have a temperature of 1.5 X 10^6 K +or-1.

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

Unread post by hokiewoodchuck »

Yeah right Hugh. Keep believing that BS.

Now that I am here it will be not so easy to talk about me.

You still afraid for your grown children serving in the military? If so tell them to stop being a burden on the taxpayer and get out.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Guest wrote:So Banni you have now decided to CENSOR these forums by making folks be a memba to POST A THREAD. Don't ya just hate people who try to skirt around FREE SPEECH.
When did BRN, or any other forum allow you to post without logging in as a member? You can deny your bullshit all you like, but you seemed to have a knack for censoring people. Why don't you log in as a guest using your nascarfan88 name? You can do that, which you already know.
weird....what i originally wrote isn't here.....it was "That's easy; nascarfan88 is full of shit. He knows it and cant' stand it."
Last edited by neoplacebo on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Tertius wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't think so and I certainly hope not. This Tertiary guy is as funny as a loon and, though it's
still early, I believe he can give the old time nutjobs from the BRN forum a run for their money,
and that means a whole lot of fun.
Ignorance is bliss. That sir is the root of your joy. It is my pleasure to entertain you special people.
And again, my post is gone.....it was "I like it a lot when someone manipulates my root. :D "

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

hokiewoodchuck wrote:Yeah right Hugh. Keep believing that BS.

You still afraid for your grown children serving in the military? If so tell them to stop being a burden on the taxpayer and get out.
You are exactly the lack of a man who would not worry about his children.

After you got in the Marines they realized they had to do something about their mental standards.

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

Tertius wrote:

After you got in the Marines they realized they had to do something about their mental standards.

What you are NOT saying is that you do not believe your military trained children are not properly trained.....lets burn some Korans and watch you have a cardiac arrest on behalf of your children.

Atleast I served. You say you have, but there is no proof. BTW, I have met some of your family and I don't think they claim you..........even when I asked directly about you. Just Sayin'.

I do my homework blunderbust.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

hokiewoodchuck wrote:
Tertius wrote:

What you are NOT saying is that you do not believe your military trained children are not properly trained.....lets burn some Korans and watch you have a cardiac arrest on behalf of your children.

Atleast I served. You say you have, but there is no proof. BTW, I have met some of your family and I don't think they claim you..........even when I asked directly about you. Just Sayin'.

I do my homework blunderbust.
Sophomoric imiganation absent creativity.

hokiewoodchuck
Red Shirt

LOL!

When I asked about you they(the family) said.........'he' is from the 'other' side of the family and we don't communicate with him.

Now THAT is the truth................and there is something said about the truth, especially in this case. Truth is stranger than fiction in this case and has nothing to do with imagination.

BTW, How are your mushrooms growing......hopefully faster than your intelligence.

Conspiracies abound in your fragile mind, Hugh.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

hokiewoodchuck wrote:LOL!

When I asked about you they(the family) said.........'he' is from the 'other' side of the family and we don't communicate with him.

Now THAT is the truth................and there is something said about the truth, especially in this case. Truth is stranger than fiction in this case and has nothing to do with imagination.

BTW, How are your mushrooms growing......hopefully faster than your intelligence.

Conspiracies abound in your fragile mind, Hugh.
They may not since they would be second to sixth cousins with like numbers removed. But I am the only one that visits cemeteries representing six generations twice a year to maintain them. When someone has a child looking for a job or a child in trouble they seem to find me. But favors are not real communications right?

My acknowledgement of alcoholism and now drug abuse in our genetics has not made me socially popular.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

hugh claims to have served in the army in 1967 - could be true

hugh claims that he joined - could be true

hugh claims that he didn't have the opportunity to go to vietnam - bald face lie

hugh says that he never knew that army recruiters were advertising that if you join, you get to pick nan or no nam - another bald face lie

the army is where the ones whose daddy didn't have enough money to get them into the NG went to evade the draft

the army kept millions safe with 58,000 volunteers and draftees died

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

billy.pilgrim wrote:hugh claims to have served in the army in 1967 - could be true

hugh claims that he didn't have the opportunity to go to vietnam - bald face lie

hugh says that he never knew that army recruiters were advertising that if you join, you get to pick nan or no nam - another bald face lie

the army is where the ones whose daddy didn't have enough money to get them into the NG went to evade the draft

Your memory of my post is not quite right.

I did join? I attended basic in '68.
Did not claim, not to have an opportunity to go to 'nam. Every one that could pass a physical had an opportunity to 'nam in '68. In basic I was given several choices. idid not ask for them. I took one. I was sent to two AIT's. I was class leader in the second one. The Army made me the offer it was one that could have resulted in my going to 'nam after '72 and I could not have avoided it then. But it did not.

One Friday night, I have no idea why I was in the barracks some guys from the class ahead of us came and got me. They had just gotten their orders that day. An Asian boy was ordered to 'nam. He was a wreck. I saw a lot of boys cry after basic because they got the AIT path to 'nam. This guy was in full breakdown. I told him what I thought he could do to get his orders changed. (For those that had to go our MOS was relatively safe. But, he felt as an Asian he would be targeted. Monday before formation I talked to my Sargent, he talked to the other class Sargent and they took the Asian to the recruiter. I think they sent him to Korea. Yes I knew all the ways to get out of going.

From '68 to August '72 I took the training and did what I was ordered to do. By Aug. of '72 the Army was cutting back. Even a Medal of Honor winner in Advanced Officer School was sent home. There were only two guys I was serving with in '72 that volunteered for 'nam neither got to go.

So you are wrong. I would have never said I did not know because everyone knew. Everyone even the draftees knew how to avoid 'nam. The problem for many was they could not pass the test for an MOS other than infantry. Everyone that got assigned an infantry MOS at basic knew they were going to 'nam. Before we were shipped out to our different MOS training post I do not recall anyone extending out of going to 'nam. I doubt, but do not know, if the Asian Private could have avoided 'nam if he had been given an infantry MOS.

There were one group of volunteers that never had a chance to opt out of 'nam. From about '64 to'70 maybe later. Judges would gave offenders 17 or older a choice join the military or go to jail. Vietnam was hell for all that had to endure it but I believe it was worse because of those judges. You will find a few that will say it changed their life for the better but not many. I believe more non-criminals died because of these judges than lives changed. I have no way to back that up but that is what I believe.

Because of the options I was given and accepted I did not complete my active and reserve obligations until 1986.

Because of this chain of events I met my wife. But if a different decision could have still resulted in meeting my wife. I would have joined the Navy. But then I likely would be dead with cancer because of Agent Orange runoff. Who the hell knows.

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Vrede, the consumate "me" nut; wing left or right goes both ways!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Damn. No "Obama Magic Rings" or "Obama Magic Plots to Get the Gay Man Killed" today.

You wingnuts need to get busy. Chug some more of that special electric Kool Aid you use when you haven't made up a batshit crazy delusion to believe in.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Tertius wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:hugh claims to have served in the army in 1967 - could be true

Your memory of my post is not quite right.

I did join? I attended basic in '68.
Did not claim, not to have an opportunity to go to 'nam. Every one that could pass a physical had an opportunity to 'nam in '68. In basic I was given several choices. idid not ask for them. I took one. I was sent to two AIT's. I was class leader in the second one. The Army made me the offer it was one that could have resulted in my going to 'nam after '72 and I could not have avoided it then. But it did not.

One Friday night, I have no idea why I was in the barracks some guys from the class ahead of us came and got me. They had just gotten their orders that day. An Asian boy was ordered to 'nam. He was a wreck. I saw a lot of boys cry after basic because they got the AIT path to 'nam. This guy was in full breakdown. I told him what I thought he could do to get his orders changed. (For those that had to go our MOS was relatively safe. But, he felt as an Asian he would be targeted. Monday before formation I talked to my Sargent, he talked to the other class Sargent and they took the Asian to the recruiter. I think they sent him to Korea. Yes I knew all the ways to get out of going.

From '68 to August '72 I took the training and did what I was ordered to do. By Aug. of '72 the Army was cutting back. Even a Medal of Honor winner in Advanced Officer School was sent home. There were only two guys I was serving with in '72 that volunteered for 'nam neither got to go.

So you are wrong. I would have never said I did not know because everyone knew. Everyone even the draftees knew how to avoid 'nam. The problem for many was they could not pass the test for an MOS other than infantry. Everyone that got assigned an infantry MOS at basic knew they were going to 'nam. Before we were shipped out to our different MOS training post I do not recall anyone extending out of going to 'nam. I doubt, but do not know, if the Asian Private could have avoided 'nam if he had been given an infantry MOS.

There were one group of volunteers that never had a chance to opt out of 'nam. From about '64 to'70 maybe later. Judges would gave offenders 17 or older a choice join the military or go to jail. Vietnam was hell for all that had to endure it but I believe it was worse because of those judges. You will find a few that will say it changed their life for the better but not many. I believe more non-criminals died because of these judges than lives changed. I have no way to back that up but that is what I believe.

Because of the options I was given and accepted I did not complete my active and reserve obligations until 1986.

Because of this chain of events I met my wife. But if a different decision could have still resulted in meeting my wife. I would have joined the Navy. But then I likely would be dead with cancer because of Agent Orange runoff. Who the hell knows.

as I said hugh, you joined the army to avoid the draft.
and as I said, if you joined you didn't have to go to nam, plain and simple
if you were drafted, you went to nam, plain and simple

you are excused if your memory is fogged by hiding from the war

you are right about the judges. didn't really matter the crime and also included repeat offenders - judge said, son, you gotta choice, join the army or marines tomorrow and request vietnam or go to prison, what will it be son?