Where's Rudy?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Where's Rudy?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:53 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:14 am
Someone make it stop.

https://twitter.com/piyushmittal/status ... 3048360961
Good luck with that. ;)

Rudy Giuliani 'demanded oral sex while on phone to Trump'

Talking to Dolt .45 is a turn-on? :puke-left:
Was Dolt .45 doing the same thing? :puke-left: :puke-left:
"Mr Giuliani had only paid her $12,000 and she was still owed $1,988,000, she claimed."

The disparity between 12 thousand and 12 thousand less than 2 million might cause most women to walk long before the difference became $1,976,000.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm
"Mr Giuliani had only paid her $12,000 and she was still owed $1,988,000, she claimed."

The disparity between 12 thousand and 12 thousand less than 2 million might cause most women to walk long before the difference became $1,976,000.
Rudy Rudy Rudy doesn't pay and doesn't get paid. It's how these people are.
Brianna Keilar: Trump’s a multimillionaire who doesn’t pay (2021)

CNN has learned that President Trump told his aides to stop paying Rudy Giuliani’s legal fees after being irritated over being impeached a second time. A person familiar with the matter says it is not clear if the President’s instruction to his staff was said in jest. CNN’s Brianna Keilar reports on Trump’s pattern for refusing to pay.
Poor poor Rudy. :crybaby:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

No matter the money or trappings of wealth, it must be miserable to live in a world where literally everybody is out to screw everybody else, nobody is trustworthy, and serious conflict is constant. Writing that made me think of how similar the life of Trump, Giuliani, et.al. is to the life of mobsters.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

More Happy Days for one very strange unindicted co conspirator. Old boy really isn't well.

Rudy Giuliani in Vile New Audio Transcripts: ‘Jewish Men Have Small Cocks’
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:32 pm
More Happy Days for one very strange unindicted co conspirator. Old boy really isn't well.

"
Jewish people “want to go through that freaking Passover all the time” and how they should “get over the Passover” because it was 3,000 years ago. “OK, the Red Sea parted,” the transcript reads. “Big deal. Not the first time that happened.”'
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:00 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:32 pm

"Jewish people “want to go through that freaking Passover all the time” and how they should “get over the Passover” because it was 3,000 years ago. “OK, the Red Sea parted,” the transcript reads. “Big deal. Not the first time that happened.”'
... Giuliani doesn’t elaborate on other instances when the Red Sea was parted.
:lol:
“Matt Damon is a fag,” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.”

Various websites list Damon as around 5’10”. It’s unclear why Giuliani invoked the 1920s song “Has Anybody Seen My Girl? (Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue)” or what it has to do with the actor.
½ inch taller than RudyRudyRudy. Opps. Damon has also been married to Luciana Barroso for nearly 2 decades.

Otoh, RudyRudyRudy has been dumped by 3 wives, most recently Judith 5 years ago.

Hence, he resorts to desperately sexually harassing staff. OPPS.
Then there are the lewd comments directed toward Dunphy. “Come here, big tits,” Giuliani says on one occasion, according to the transcript. “Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me [indiscernable]. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits.” ...
No, RudyRudyRudy, these are your tits:

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Wasn't one of his wives his cousin?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:42 am
1st wife Regina Peruggi, second cousins nttawwt, supposedly not discovered until the marriage was over. No children.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giul ... ationships
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:38 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:42 am
1st wife Regina Peruggi, second cousins nttawwt, supposedly not discovered until the marriage was over. No children.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giul ... ationships
Not discovered? Known her since childhood? :roll:

Yeah, ok.
Giuliani married Regina Peruggi, whom he had known since childhood, on October 26, 1968. The marriage was in trouble by the mid-1970s and they agreed to a trial separation in 1975.[463] Peruggi did not accompany him to Washington when he accepted the job in the Attorney General's Office.[39] Giuliani met local television personality Donna Hanover sometime in 1982, and they began dating when she was working in Miami. Giuliani filed for legal separation from Peruggi on August 12, 1982.[463] The Giuliani-Peruggi marriage legally ended in two ways: a civil divorce was issued by the end of 1982,[464] while a Roman Catholic church annulment of the marriage was granted at the end of 1983,[463] reportedly because Giuliani had discovered that he and Peruggi were second cousins.[465][466] Alan Placa, Giuliani's best man, later became a priest and helped secure the annulment. Giuliani and Peruggi had no children
At this point it's definitely one of the less weird things about him.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

79 years old, not in good health, disbarment and criminal charges pending. He's going to die broke and scorned.

Quite the legacy.

Thx trump.

Rudy Giuliani is staring down hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills and sanctions amid numerous lawsuits in addition to the new criminal charges – related to his work for Donald Trump after the 2020 election.

In court on Monday, the former New York City mayor said the legal quagmires have left him effectively out of cash. He even appears to have responded to some of the money crunch by listing for sale a 3-bedroom Manhattan apartment he owns for $6.5 million.

Not including standard legal fees, Giuliani faces nearly $90,000 in sanctions from a judge in a defamation case, a $20,000 monthly fee to a company to host his electronic records, $15,000 or more for a search of his records, and even a $57,000 judgment against his company for unpaid phone bills.

While he has declined in court to provide details of his financial state, his lawyers wrote this week that “producing a detailed financial report is only meant to embarrass Mr. Giuliani and draw attention to his misfortunes.”

Giuliani’s financial situation is likely to become even more difficult to navigate in the coming days. He faces potentially perilous court decisions against him in two 2020 election defamation lawsuits as early as this week.

While Giuliani’s attorneys’ fees have not been paid directly by Trump’s political action committee, Trump’s PAC paid more than $300,000 in May to a company handling Giuliani’s archived records for evidence preservation in court cases, according to federal campaign finance records and court filings.

“He is having financial difficulties,” Giuliani’s lawyers said in a filing this month in a civil defamation case brought by two Georgia election workers against him. “Giuliani needs more time to pay the attorneys’ fees and would like the opportunity to seek an extension from the Court.”

Giuliani is facing disbarment proceedings in DC and New York. His law license is already suspended – a situation his attorneys say leaves him further hampered from making money. And he is facing a personal lawsuit from an ex-employee filed in May, which he is contesting.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Doesn't the 6 million dollar condo cover his debt with lots left over? Chances are that he has over investments.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:19 am
79 years old, not in good health, disbarment and criminal charges pending. He's going to die broke and scorned.

Quite the legacy.

Thx trump.
... His law license is already suspended – a situation his attorneys say leaves him further hampered from making money....
There are still people that will pay him? Wow.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I can't imagine anybody hiring him for legal work - if for no other reason than his schedule is a bit full, it appears. And he's probably been hired more in the past few years for his contacts than his legal expertise, but I'd think that has pretty much become moot too.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:42 am
I can't imagine anybody hiring him for legal work - if for no other reason than his schedule is a bit full, it appears. And he's probably been hired more in the past few years for his contacts than his legal expertise, but I'd think that has pretty much become moot too.
Where can he practice?

Thought he was suspended awaiting disbarment.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:26 am
Doesn't the 6 million dollar condo cover his debt with lots left over? Chances are that he has over investments.
What does he owe on the condo? Might not be much left.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 am
A distressed Rudy Giuliani made the hike all the way down to Mar-a-Lago to personally beg Trump to help pay off some of his legal bills: CNN

He's been reduced to begging. :violin:
Maybe he should go with a public defender, hah!
... During Monday's episode of Giuliani's live stream show "America's Mayor Live," Giuliani admitted that he wasn't feeling great about getting charged.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said on his show....
:laughing-rolling: Barn door, horses.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:37 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 am
A distressed Rudy Giuliani made the hike all the way down to Mar-a-Lago to personally beg Trump to help pay off some of his legal bills: CNN

... During Monday's episode of Giuliani's live stream show "America's Mayor Live," Giuliani admitted that he wasn't feeling great about getting charged.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said on his show....
Ironic doesn't begin to describe that one.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:

Great minds . . .

Former Nixon Counsel Believes Giuliani Will End Up Bankrupt With Court-Appointed Lawyer
“I think Rudy is going to get destroyed by this,” said John Dean. “It’s sad but true.”
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:33 am
Vrede too wrote:

Ironic doesn't begin to describe that one.
Otoh,
Chris Hayes Busts Biggest Myth About Rudy Giuliani's Epic Fall From Grace
The MSNBC host said there's one thing many people are missing about the former New York mayor's reversal of fortune.

... Now, Hayes said, Giuliani is a “disgraced laughingstock” who was a punchline in the 2020 “Borat” sequel.

“In the final chapter of his life, Rudy Giuliani is the object of ridicule and scorn,” Hayes said. “He is reputationally and financially near bankruptcy. He is looking at the possibility of living out the rest of his days on this Earth in prison.”

Hayes then busted a big myth about the former mayor ― to show that his recent public humiliations in the service of Donald Trump may not be an aberration after all.

“If you take a closer look, there’s a case to be made Rudy has actually been this version of Rudy the whole time, ” Hayes said. “Or at least had it in him.”

Hayes showed how Giuliani used his office as prosecutor to attack political rivals, and more than two decades ago spun racist conspiracy theories about elections.

“You might say, ‘What happened to Rudy?’” Hayes said. “Or you could say, ‘This has always been Rudy ― all the way to the end.’”

See the full segment below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8BPUZjU2Y
RudyRudyRudy, you suck and you've always sucked.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:---P

Burn Rudy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:50 pm
:---P

Burn Rudy.
And keep burning him.

Trump Is Hosting $100,000-Per-Plate Dinner For Cash-Strapped Rudy Giuliani. Snark Is Served.
The former president is reportedly following through on a promise to help his alleged co-conspirator after Giuliani pleaded with him to pay his legal bills.

... Giuliani, who was indicted for election interference in Georgia along with Trump, faces legal and financial jeopardy elsewhere as well. He is being sued by Dominion and Smartmatic for falsely claiming that their voting services swayed the 2020 election in President Joe Biden’s favor. He is also being sued for defamation by two Georgia election workers and by a former employee who accused him of coercing her into sex.

But many critics on social media weren’t feeling sympathy for Giuliani, opting to roast the fundraising dinner on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.
Wonder how much will actually go to Rudy's defense and how much Trump will pocket for himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well apparently someone's convinced him that he needs to keep Rudy close.
That's not the Rudy defense fund that's the don't flip on Donald defense fund 🤣
:thumbup: :thumbup:
What slithers out to attend that dinner?
And he'll tell Rudy that it was $60,000 per person and pocket the rest....
More snarky tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.