Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Spits coffee
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

A more relevant depiction of stu gatz and archie will never be seen.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:04 am A more relevant depiction of stu gatz and archie will never be seen.
As a group, they haven't gotten any smarter.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... 4-election
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

These people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pm These people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Not to mention if the massive fix was in why did Democrats lose any elections?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pm These people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Why would they stop and ask themselves that?
Especially when they have you to do it for them?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:10 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:30 pm

Who is admin?
MojoJojo
Blessed be.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:55 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:04 am A more relevant depiction of stu gatz and archie will never be seen.

That's not true. LNF got smarter when you guys started posting there,
and it's gotten markedly stupider there since you've left. Jasmine is
accusing me of accusing her of rigging a popularity contest, for crissake.

I'm getting too old for this.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pmThese people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Have you often found logic and reason to be an effective strategy to use with cultists? ;)
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:30 pm

:lol:

Sorry, my :bs: . and tolerance limits were reached. There's only so much gaslighting and stupidity I can take. Maybe I'll return some day....or maybe not. Every time I've looked in has been a wonderful reminder of why I quit posting.

We may be quieter and mostly like minded over here, but we are in agreement on basic facts. If there are questions or disagreements we talk them out like reasonable people in a real effort to discern the truth. It's how people actually learn.

BTW, KStupid has gone off the reservation. :roll:
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:31 pm
O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pmThese people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Have you often found logic and reason to be an effective strategy to use with cultists? ;)
I once spent a year trying to teach chess to my goldfish.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:43 pm

Sorry, my :bs: . and tolerance limits were reached. There's only so much gaslighting and stupidity I can take. Maybe I'll return some day....or maybe not. Every time I've looked in has been a wonderful reminder of why I quit posting.

We may be quieter and mostly like minded over here, but we are in agreement on basic facts. If there are questions or disagreements we talk them out like reasonable people in a real effort to discern the truth. It's how people actually learn.

Well, I posted over there, but it was worth it:

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=372364
GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:43 pm

Well, I posted over there, but it was worth it:

:laughing-rolling: :lol: :roll: :shock: MoJo grew half a ball.

He didn't lock it......it was an accident......he's never done a bad thing in his life....it was his alternate personality!

Douchebag city.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

.Oomba. wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 am

I once spent a year trying to teach chess to my goldfish.
Probably more successful than trying to get moonbarkers to actually think. I'm just amazed that they never ask themselves "how" and maybe "who".
GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:00 am

:laughing-rolling: :lol: :roll: :shock: MoJo grew half a ball.

He didn't lock it......it was an accident......he's never done a bad thing in his life....it was his alternate personality!

Douchebag city.

Yep.
@ksuaviator wrote: Lol...no...I still have no idea why it says I did that.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

How do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

It’s so strange that he got caught changing one person’s posts and everyone just “assumes” it was his one and only abuse of his moderator status.
I really don’t understand how anyone who has ever disagreed with him on anything can feel comfortable in that forum.
They want a solarlike rightwing echo chamber - let them have it.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 amHow do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

It’s so strange that he got caught changing one person’s posts and everyone just “assumes” it was his one and only abuse of his moderator status.
I really don’t understand how anyone who has ever disagreed with him on anything can feel comfortable in that forum.
He's done moderating:
bannination wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 amWell, I posted over there, but it was worth it:

He might have resigned, but was more likely fired by Admin.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I;ve sort of raised this type of question myself, both here and on the wingnut forum.....in that since elections in this country are administered at the county level and considering the fact that there are just over three thousand counties in the US, that means that in order to "steal" a national election, there would have to be at least three or more people in each of those counties, meaning upward of ten thousand people would have to be involved in such a scheme. Patently ridiculous.

But this is actually what the trump cult attempted, albeit in only seven states with their fake electors scheme. That only involved about sixty or so "electors" as well as a couple dozen misguided "lawyers" directing this symphony of nutjobs. I have every reason to believe they will attempt such a thing again if they lost this upcoming election, proving that you just can't fix stupid.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:27 am
I have every reason to believe they will attempt such a thing again if they lost this upcoming election, proving that you just can't fix stupid.
Good lord yes.

I caught some bits and pieces of this documentary, it's excellent but a little longish.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/docu ... -on-trial/

Stollen and rigged is a patter he's used for years. In the 2020 cycle he was chirping about it in July, four months before the first vote was cast. In 2016 he was claiming Iowa was fixed when Cruz won.

Back in his Apprentice days he claimed the Emmy's were stollen and rigged when he lost to The Amazing Race.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 am

How do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

It wasn't just one person. I assume he'd definitely abused it in other ways as well.