billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:45 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 am
.Oomba. wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:30 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:55 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:04 am A more relevant depiction of stu gatz and archie will never be seen.
As a group, they haven't gotten any smarter.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... 4-election
That's not true. LNF got smarter when you guys started posting there,
and it's gotten markedly stupider there since you've left. Jasmine is
accusing me of accusing her of rigging a popularity contest, for crissake.

I'm getting too old for this.
How do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

It’s so strange that he got caught changing one person’s posts and everyone just “assumes” it was his one and only abuse of his moderator status.
I really don’t understand how anyone who has ever disagreed with him on anything can feel comfortable in that forum.
They want a solarlike rightwing echo chamber - let them have it.
It wasn't just one person. I assume he'd definitely abused it in other ways as well.
Same for me and that’s why they’ve destroyed their own credibility along with their forum.
But I guess running scared of k-stupid was just too high a priority.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:48 am
neoplacebo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:27 am
I have every reason to believe they will attempt such a thing again if they lost this upcoming election, proving that you just can't fix stupid.
Good lord yes.

I caught some bits and pieces of this documentary, it's excellent but a little longish.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/docu ... -on-trial/

Stollen and rigged is a patter he's used for years. In the 2020 cycle he was chirping about it in July, four months before the first vote was cast. In 2016 he was claiming Iowa was fixed when Cruz won.

Back in his Apprentice days he claimed the Emmy's were stollen and rigged when he lost to The Amazing Race.
Yeah, it's sort of a lifetime universal "go to" operation no matter the situation......like how he "did nothing wring" in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary. And he refers to his recorded attempts at extortion in each case as "a perfect phone call" instead of what they really were.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 am
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:31 pm
O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pmThese people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Have you often found logic and reason to be an effective strategy to use with cultists? ;)
I once spent a year trying to teach chess to my goldfish.
How many years have you spent trying to teach music to ignorant right wingers?

I confess - not to my sleep problems, but to peeking in at the nutter site and stumbling across the love fest to toby keith’s un-music.
sok - you disappoint. It’s expected from the morons, to them saying America (or trump and more recently including Israel) is Great 3 times along with a praise for all “christian” (recently including Jews) wars is cause enough for them to boycott Taylor Swift for stealing another Grammy, but I never expected this from you.

.Oomba, thank you

K-stupid is back in full amazing technicolor and I still don’t get it, unless there’s something we’re not seeing.
I don’t know of any mod or admin who wouldn’t have at minimum given a significant timeout or even permanent ban for sneaking behind someone and changing their posts, but a moderator at the very least has to lose their moderator status.

You can tell by the response groupings that I’m not the only one who might wait until a topic has 4 pages or more before I open it. I did so trusting that the comments made by other people who I generally agree with are their own words. How can anyone at lnf ever be sure? Unless you only read posts in real time as they are posted in response to only other real time posts, or are a right winger who isn’t having their post changed (unless Fiddler is changing Stupid and Archie’s words to make them look palin and stupid).

So why is he given this unusual special power? Of course if it were Solar’s cpf, something this serious could possibly be some sort of political blackmail - if memory serves, Solar claims some pretty powerful political types keep their fingers on the pulse of the people through his forum.

Or is he financing the forum?

'Cause something is happening and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 amHow many years have you spent trying to teach music to ignorant right wingers?

I confess - not to my sleep problems, but to peeking in at the nutter site and stumbling across the love fest to toby keith’s un-music.
sok - you disappoint. It’s expected from the morons, to them saying America (or trump and more recently including Israel) is Great 3 times along with a praise for all “christian” (recently including Jews) wars is cause enough for them to boycott Taylor Swift for stealing another Grammy, but I never expected this from you.

.Oomba, thank you

Link, please.

K-stupid is back in full amazing technicolor and I still don’t get it, unless there’s something we’re not seeing.
I don’t know of any mod or admin who wouldn’t have at minimum given a significant timeout or even permanent ban for sneaking behind someone and changing their posts, but a moderator at the very least has to lose their moderator status.

You can tell by the response groupings that I’m not the only one who might wait until a topic has 4 pages or more before I open it. I did so trusting that the comments made by other people who I generally agree with are their own words. How can anyone at lnf ever be sure? Unless you only read posts in real time as they are posted in response to only other real time posts, or are a right winger who isn’t having their post changed (unless Fiddler is changing Stupid and Archie’s words to make them look palin and stupid).

So why is he given this unusual special power? Of course if it were Solar’s cpf, something this serious could possibly be some sort of political blackmail - if memory serves, Solar claims some pretty powerful political types keep their fingers on the pulse of the people through his forum.

Do you, Mr. Jones?
Again:
https://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtop ... 89#p195189
Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:26 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 amHow do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

It’s so strange that he got caught changing one person’s posts and everyone just “assumes” it was his one and only abuse of his moderator status.
I really don’t understand how anyone who has ever disagreed with him on anything can feel comfortable in that forum.
He's done moderating:
bannination wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 amWell, I posted over there, but it was worth it:

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=372364
He might have resigned, but was more likely fired by Admin.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:03 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 amHow many years have you spent trying to teach music to ignorant right wingers?

.Oomba, thank you

Link, please.

Do you, Mr. Jones?
Again:
https://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtop ... 89#p195189
Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:26 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:15 amHow do you know that k-stupid isn’t changing your, or other people’s, posts a day or so later?

He's done moderating:
bannination wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 amWell, I posted over there, but it was worth it:

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=372364
If you believe that - fine by me. At this point it’s a lot like believing trump’s latest fuck-up will make him act more presidential.

Has his moderator status been returned? I can’t tell without logging in. Just the fact that he’s still there and that all discussions and consequences for changing posts took place behind closed doors and what little there was happened only weeks of ignoring what he did.
Here’s the idiot on country’s own version of millie vanillie

“ksuaviator Avatar ksuaviator
Legend
19 hours ago
sokpupet likes this Quote
This should be the number 3 national anthem, behind the actual anthem and Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. Maybe 4th behind Ray Charles's version of America the Beautiful.

All of them get me choked up.

Yeah, 4th and let's call it a tie between Lee and Ray.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Vrede too wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:03 am
If you believe that - fine by me. At this point it’s a lot like believing trump’s latest fuck-up will make him act more presidential.

Has his moderator status been returned? I can’t tell without logging in. Just the fact that he’s still there and that all discussions and consequences for changing posts took place behind closed doors and what little there was happened only weeks of ignoring what he did.

It looks to me like banni believes Admin:
atreyu wrote:
Admin wrote:
thor wrote:Why is K-Stu's fail-ass still a mod?
He isn't.
That's a pretty good reference, plus I thought y'all think Admin is square dealer. If you believe otherwise or that ksuaviator's punishment was not severe enough, I can't argue with that. It is (was) your forum, not mine.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 am
.Oomba. wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 am
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:31 pm
O Really wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:46 pmThese people never seem to stop and ask themselves "if all this stuff I believe about the "stolen" election is true, what would have to happen to make it work?" Particularly in states where repugs run the legislature and made all the rules in place at the time. Start with any claim related to the election. Ask "exactly how could this be pulled off, and by whom?" Nevermind actual proof, just speculate and let the imagination run, but get to a workable way for somebody to have pulled it off. Then go to the next state with different players. Then come up with a plausible answer to the "computer fraud" by the voting machine companies. And then have it work in different places, none of which are electronically connected to the others.
Have you often found logic and reason to be an effective strategy to use with cultists? ;)
I once spent a year trying to teach chess to my goldfish.
How many years have you spent trying to teach music to ignorant right wingers?

.Oomba, thank you

Do you, Mr. Jones?
WDE!
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

They're not really on top of things over there.
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=376374
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:51 pm They're not really on top of things over there.
Someone seems to be having serious cognitive issues.

Odysseus says,
“what seat?”

Greg answers,
“Turn on the TV Odeey.”

Odysseus says,
“I don't view much TV between the hours of 4pm and 9pm. To save electricity, you see.
So you still have about an hour and a half to explain”
(says the man with electrified fencing and a computer)

(So Greg sends baby whiner a link
www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ny-speci ... index.html
“There ya go.”

Odysseus says that he already googled it and goes on to show that he’s never heard of santos
“Thanks, already googled it.”
Here's what I found:
Democrats flip Santos’s New York House seat in high-stakes special election

Now, I could ask who the fuck Santos is, but I can also read.

After this dementia zone special by this Odysseus fellow, Greg is attacked by the forever hovering Q-dick waiting and watching in attack mode for a liberal to say something that they didn’t intend to say.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:32 am

Odysseus says,
“what seat?”

Greg answers,
“Turn on the TV Odeey.”

Odysseus says,
“I don't view much TV between the hours of 4pm and 9pm. To save electricity, you see.

“There ya go.”

Odysseus says that he already googled it and goes on to show that he’s never heard of santos
Here's what I found:

After this dementia zone special by this Odysseus fellow, Greg is attacked by the forever hovering Q-dick waiting and watching in attack mode for a liberal to say something that they didn’t intend to say.
His dementia is worse than you think.
@bullshitter wrote:Interview with George Santos:

[video height="349" width="560" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbkafIMdl8"][/video]

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=364122
@bullshitter wrote:Interesting wiki on George Santos...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Santos
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=363600

Maybe his Useless persona doesn't remember his sock.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:32 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:51 pm They're not really on top of things over there.

Odysseus says,
“what seat?”

Greg answers,
“Turn on the TV Odeey.”

Odysseus says,

“There ya go.”

Here's what I found:

It has ever been thus.

One of LNF's allures is the close proximity
of crazy people with whom you can build
relationships, almost like having them in
your home w/o them shitting on your floor.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:20 am

It has ever been thus.

Glad you can embrace the crazy, my experience has been different.

The more they lose, the more vile, disgusting and completely untethered they become.

To the point of intolerably.

Try an experiment.

Don't post for a couple of weeks, just lurk from afar and pretend you're on the outside looking in.

It's a different view from altitude and it's not appealing, there's certainly a select few you can have a good conversation with, but the majority live on Mars and have zero redeeming qualities.
Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

And then there is archie. A real dinosaur.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Sometime Lefty wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:45 pm And then there is archie. A real dinosaur.
Neanderthal.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:30 am

It has ever been thus.

The more they lose, the more vile, disgusting and completely untethered they become.

Try an experiment.

Don't post for a couple of weeks, just lurk from afar and pretend you're on the outside looking in.

It's a different view from altitude and it's not appealing, there's certainly a select few you can have a good conversation with, but the majority live on Mars and have zero redeeming qualities.
I've come and gone from LNF for over 20 years.
I was one of the original progressive posters
who was able to get away with being that.

I was banned more times there than I can remember.
I was part of the Democracy Forums emigration, and
didn't post on LNF for almost a year at one point, in
any persona, until admin came and brought me back
to retrieve Harry from Solar's place. Y'all had it easy.

Maybe too easy.

But any time y'all want to come back,
I'll be absolutely delighted to see you.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

.Oomba. wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:07 am

It has ever been thus.

Try an experiment.

Maybe too easy.

Especially William, whom I've known forever.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Maybe too easy.

And miss all this?

I'll give it some thought. :roll:
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=377391
@oombabeau wrote:
@petep wrote:It’s interesting to see you faulting someone for weaponizing the justice system to pursue political enemies.
Your worldview is not just toxic or despicable.

Rather, your worldview is as toxic and despicable
as would be the death bowel evacuation of the most
toxic and despicable worldview ever expressed at LNF.

Navalny is a hero, asshole.

trumP is a career fraudster.

You are a waste of my time.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:40 am

Maybe too easy.

And miss all this?

I'll give it some thought. :roll:
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=377391
@oombabeau wrote:
@petep wrote:It’s interesting to see you faulting someone for weaponizing the justice system to pursue political enemies.
Your worldview is not just toxic or despicable.

Rather, your worldview is as toxic and despicable
as would be the death bowel evacuation of the most
toxic and despicable worldview ever expressed at LNF.

Navalny is a hero, asshole.

trumP is a career fraudster.

You are a waste of my time.
Well played.

I eagerly await your return.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

It has ever been thus.

Try an experiment.

Maybe too easy.

Maybe 10 years ago I ran across Democracy Forums, liked what I saw after lurking for a few weeks and joined. After my first post I was banned for life for having multiple accounts. I reached out to explain that I had never posted there before and asked that they further explain the ban. They never responded. I’ve checked a couple of times since, apparently the ban is for life and no questions will be answered.
Oh well.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Assholes rarely come bigger than this anything for trumper.

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... mp-navalny