Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:36 pm
I just don’t understand.
Plus, he’s back. I’ve said that I never noticed moderator designations. K-stupid now shows as Global Moderator.
Has this always been the case or did he get a promotion?
:puke-left: :puke-left:

No consequences.

He's been a mod for a while and batshit crazy for even longer.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:18 pmI'm happy to welcome new members that are interested in entertaining discussion. I don't really care if they're left- or rightwingers as long as they have more substance than spouting Qshit and faux talking points.
Ditto. Useless didn't work out, but he's "special". In most cases poor fits will provide entertaining fodder and/or just leave like 1FATCAN.
GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:43 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:36 pm
I just don’t understand.
Plus, he’s back. I’ve said that I never noticed moderator designations. K-stupid now shows as Global Moderator.
Has this always been the case or did he get a promotion?
:puke-left: :puke-left:

No consequences.

He's been a mod for a while and batshit crazy for even longer.
IIRC the intent is politically balanced moderation. Is he retained because the other LNF cons are even worse? :o
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:38 pm
IIRC the intent is politically balanced moderation. Is he retained because the other LNF cons are even worse? :o
There's (I think) four mods and the admin. Two other righties, Maestro, Mercy for All and Fiddler. KStupid is the most extreme and I'm clueless as to why he's a mod.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:40 pm
There's (I think) four mods and the admin. Two other righties, Maestro, Mercy for All and Fiddler. KStupid is the most extreme and I'm clueless as to why he's a mod.
Had I even known, I would have had no problem with him as a mod until this. Now, my problem is with the others for supporting what he did.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:11 pm
Had I even known, I would have had no problem with him as a mod until this. Now, my problem is with the others for supporting what he did.
Yep, especially admin.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:22 pm
Yep, especially admin.
Who is admin?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:30 pm

Who is admin?
MojoJojo
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:10 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:30 pm

Who is admin?
MojoJojo
Always seemed to be the reasonable guy. Oh well, if that’s the way they want it.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

That's no surprise, they'd be the first ones to whine if it happened to them though.

I don't know why Kstupid would be a mod there's not even a hint that he'd be balanced or fair in moderation. It's obvious he's a hack job when he licked solars butt crack during the small time Solar hosted LNF. I mean he just shoved his entire face in there.

Then again, all posters then somehow thought Solar would be fair. Dummies.

To be clear though, KStu is not why I stopped posting. Just the catalyst to give me just enough push to quit. It's one thing to help correct misconceptions, but it's a complete waste of time when they're corrected, there's no objection to the correction, then the same shit is repeated on a different day.

Waste of time.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:42 pm
That's no surprise, they'd be the first ones to whine if it happened to them though.

I don't know why Kstupid would be a mod there's not even a hint that he'd be balanced or fair in moderation. It's obvious he's a hack job when he licked solars butt crack during the small time Solar hosted LNF. I mean he just shoved his entire face in there.

Then again, all posters then somehow thought Solar would be fair. Dummies.

To be clear though, KStu is not why I stopped posting. Just the catalyst to give me just enough push to quit. It's one thing to help correct misconceptions, but it's a complete waste of time when they're corrected, there's no objection to the correction, then the same shit is repeated on a different day.

Waste of time.
Pretty much the same here. I’ll quit and then think that I’ll just limit my posting there, only to find myself drawn back into wasting time with excessive posting.
Discussions there are little different than getting out of your car to argue with stop signs.
As despicable as she can be, jasmine is the only one there who has ever indicated that I might have a point.
But there’s nothing but total rejection from pee, loony, rabbit, Stu, Archie and k-Stu.

I’ll miss several there
GoCubsGo
Admiral

I think the only one I'd miss would be Gregg. Most of them could stop breathing tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit.

Useless must be doing some nominating, Atreyu and I are in the running for Drama Queen.😄

https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... wards-vote
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 am I think the only one I'd miss would be Gregg. Most of them could stop breathing tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit.

Useless must be doing some nominating, Atreyu and I are in the running for Drama Queen.😄

William is nominated for BEST DEBATER! But that's all???
Useless ought to win DRAMA QUEEN OF THE YEAR.
Runswithscissors, William and Atreyu aren't nominated for LIBERAL POSTER OF THE YEAR? :headscratch:
In fact, Runswithscissors is only nominated for AVATAR OF THE YEAR :wtf: It is a good one:

1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:02 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 am I think the only one I'd miss would be Gregg. Most of them could stop breathing tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit.

Runswithscissors, William and Atreyu aren't nominated for LIBERAL POSTER OF THE YEAR? :headscratch:
In fact, Runswithscissors is only nominated for AVATAR OF THE YEAR :wtf: It is a good one:

It's effed up.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

If I can find it, I may log on and change my avatar to the one you you so strongly objected to before I changed to the Vonnegut self portrait. Remember?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:09 pmIf I can find it, I may log on and change my avatar to the one you so strongly objected to before I changed to the Vonnegut self portrait. Remember?
Voting is almost ended for this year. I remember the event, not the pic other than that I thought it was gross. What would be the point? Besides, you've now told the BRD crew and any lurkers that you can be persuaded to remove it :P Might I suggest an avatar that will specifically disgust cons?
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:24 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:09 pmIf I can find it, I may log on and change my avatar to the one you so strongly objected to before I changed to the Vonnegut self portrait. Remember?
Voting is almost ended for this year. I remember the event, not the pic other than that I thought it was gross. What would be the point? Besides, you've now told the BRD crew and any lurkers that you can be persuaded to remove it :P Might I suggest an avatar that will specifically disgust cons?
No, no, not for the awards. More of a goodbye picture.
It was a gorilla flipping off all who looked.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:02 pm
Vrede too wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:24 pmVoting is almost ended for this year. I remember the event, not the pic other than that I thought it was gross. What would be the point? Besides, you've now told the BRD crew and any lurkers that you can be persuaded to remove it :P Might I suggest an avatar that will specifically disgust cons?
No, no, not for the awards. More of a goodbye picture.
It was a gorilla flipping off all who looked.
Not my forum so I don't care, but here are some con-directed ideas:

1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:shock: Heh, I didn't know. I've had the Mr. Natural avatar since I went on there. I may have to go back in there and whine "rigged election" if I don't win. I voted in their thing last year but didn't bother this year. Not been in there in about four days but I may go in later this afternoon if I develop an urge to get pissed off.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:47 am :shock: Heh, I didn't know. I've had the Mr. Natural avatar since I went on there. I may have to go back in there and whine "rigged election" if I don't win. I voted in their thing last year but didn't bother this year. Not been in there in about four days but I may go in later this afternoon if I develop an urge to get pissed off.
:D Is it "VOTER FRAUD! :o " if I figure out a way to cast one or more ballots?

Hey lurking moronic stugatze:
viewtopic.php?p=194730#p194730
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

LNF training.