The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Mr.B »

Billy Graham never had a personal agenda when he preached; he never promoted himself .... he gave God all the glory.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Religious Freedoms From the Other Side: Gay Business Owners Speak on Providing Services to Religious Customers

... At the beginning of our relationship, they said to me "We know about your gay lifestyle and we don't agree with it or support it. But we believe you can help us because we know your reputation." I, in turn, told them, "I don't support your lifestyle, either, but I too believe I can be of help to you." I had the same conversation with the Jehovah's Witness couple. The look on their faces revealed that they didn't expect me to say that, and were a little jolted. They're used to being the ones to say to this to someone like me. Yet, this sort of radical honesty worked--we honored one another's differences, setting aside the things that didn't work, the fundamental differences we didn't want to deal with, and found common ground for those things we could deal with--my helping the husband with his sexual difficulties....

To be able to hold one's own beliefs and yet accommodate those of others, I believe, is a sign of psychological, spiritual and sexual maturity....

My hope for those whose views and beliefs are so rigid they seek cover in "religious freedom," is that they will gradually come to realize their lives and livelihoods are not being threatened by others' natural expression of love for one another ... that they come to see that being gay is not simply sexual behavior, but rather an acceptance of one's sexual identity.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Baltimore Woman Vows To Make Her 'Relentlessly Gay' Yard Even Gayer After Homophobic Note (with video)

A Baltimore woman is vowing to make her garden even gayer after a neighbor reportedly slammed her for keeping her front yard "relentlessly gay" in a note.

A snapshot of the note, which has appeared on the Baltimore Sun, Raw Story and the Daily Mail, among other media outlets, which appeared on Julie Baker's door, reads:
Your yard is becoming Relentlessly Gay! Myself and Others in the neighborhood ask that you Tone it Down. This is a Christian area and there are Children. Keep it up and I will be forced to call the police on You! Your kind need to have Respect for GOD.
Simply signed "a concerned home owner," the note appeared after Baker and her daughters had decorated the lawn with a set of rainbow lights, which spelled out "love" and "ohana," a Hawaiian expression for family unity, according to ABC News.

But Baker, who described her neighbors as "predominately beautiful" in an interview with ABC, isn't planning on redecorating. In fact, she's launched an online fundraiser to make her yard even more colorful and pro-equality.

"I need more rainbows," she wrote on the campaign page. "Many, many more rainbows … If we go high enough, I will see if I can get a Rainbow Roof. ...Because my invisible relentlessly gay rainbow dragon should live up there in style!"

She went on to note, "Put simply, I am a widow and the mother of four children, my youngest in high school and I WILL NOT relent to hatred. Instead, I will battle it with whimsy and beauty and laughter and love, wrapped around my home, yard and family!"

At the time this story was first published, Baker's campaign had raised over $31,000.
:lol: :thumbup:

Some of the comments on her gofundme site:
I'm a painting contractor in Baltimore. If you buy the paint I'll ROY G. BIV your entire house
Christian neighbor doesn't like rainbows? Genesis 9:13 (NIV) - I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
I live in DC! I'm happy to travel to Baltimore to help with painting or just to dance in a sequin shirt on your front lawn. Happy Pride month!
whoa whoa whoa wait..... How has every one glossed over that this woman has an invisible relentlessly gay rainbow dragon living on her roof? I for one think I just discovered my new spirit animal.
Why is it so hard to explain love to children? Age appropriate - "Mommy what does gay mean?" - "Well Susie, it means that 2 women or 2 men love each other like mommy & daddy love each other". Tada!!!
I would like to wear my most colorful outfit and dance around in your front yard.
I love your decorations and your neighbor is a jerk, but please consider giving the money to the queer youth who have no homes to decorate
Target: $5,000, Raised: $35,350. The future pics/video will be fabulous!

There already are #Relentlesslygay T-Shirts:

However:
Hi. I notice some similarities in the writing style between the bigot's nasty note and your GoFundMe text. Specifically, the use of inappropriately capitalized words. Several of my friends noticed it, too. All of us are writers. I'm not the first to have noticed it. As such, while we would ordinarily support your effort here, we are skeptical of its authenticity. It appears to us that the note and the GoFundMe text were written by the same person. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, I hope you've saved that note and it has some fingerprints on it or something. Because... well... fraud, you know.
Ut-oh. We'll see.
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Obsessed.......

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Vrede too wrote:
Your yard is becoming Relentlessly Gay! Myself and Others in the neighborhood ask that you Tone it Down. This is a Christian area Islamic area and there are Children. Keep it up and I will be forced to call the police on You! Your kind need to have Respect for GOD.
Simply signed "a concerned home owner," the note appeared after Baker and her daughters had decorated the lawn with a set of rainbow lights, which spelled out "love" and "ohana," a Hawaiian expression for family unity, according to ABC News.
Ut-oh. We'll see.
SHARIAH ALERT!

But for real, that ladies gay-display looked pretty benign to me, unless I'm missing something.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Interesting Articles .... (video and photos)

"Uniquely Nasty"--The US Governments War on Gays

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock . . .

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boatrocker wrote:Suck it, wingnuts.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Not a surprising decision, but a good one nonetheless. No kinkybits like saying states have to recognize marriages from out of state but don't have to license them themselves. Nothing but net.

What a great week not to be a right-winger!

What a hellish week for Republicans who once again find themselves twice on the losing side of history and have to defend the battle flag of Northern Virginia too, as well as watch Trump qualify for the, ummm, "debates." :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

3 times, and Jindal flopped.
Antonin Scalia Dissent In Marriage Equality Case Is Even More Unhinged Than You'd Think

... Scalia even offered what may the first legal cite of a hippie.

"'The nature of marriage is that, through its enduring bond, two persons together can find other freedoms, such as expression, intimacy, and spirituality,'" he quoted from the majority opinion before adding, "Really? Who ever thought that intimacy and spirituality [whatever that means] were freedoms? And if intimacy is, one would think Freedom of Intimacy is abridged rather than expanded by marriage. Ask the nearest hippie."

HuffPost went to look for the first hippie we could find, per Scalia's instructions. A 61-year-old man from Alexandria outside the White House, protesting nuclear weapons, said he had come to this very park in the 1970s for pot smoke-ins, but added that there really haven't been hippies around since the Grateful Dead stopped touring. He was nonetheless willing to offer a judgment on Scalia's assertion that marriage abridges rather than expands intimacy. "I've known it to have both reactions," he ruled. "Scalia is a big knucklehead." ...
:gayhappy: :lol:

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

That's what you cocksuckers do best isn't it? Why would we wingnuts want to join you? You fag lovers can rejoice all you want, who really gives a flying shit about your nasty assed obsession.

Vrede doo-doo posted: Who ever thought that intimacy and spirituality [whatever that means] were freedoms? And if intimacy is, one would think Freedom of Intimacy is abridged rather than expanded by marriage."
What do you even know about intimacy? All any faggot cares about is a cock to suck. :gayhappy: You and Buttrocker run along now and play your you be the mommy and I'll be the daddy games. :gayhappy: :lol:
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

What Vrede doo-doo and Buttsucker really meant was this:
Vrede doo-doo: Tick-tock, pass me a cock, tick-tock, pass me a cock, tick-tock, pass me a cock, tick-tock, pass me a cock, tick-tock, pass me a cock, tick-tock, pass me a cock . . .

Butttsucker: Suck it, wingnut.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Congratulations, America!

CIVIL RIGHTS FOR THE WIN!

:thumbup:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Wait....

Does this mean that we're going to get a flood of Republicans moving to Canada to escape gayificationizing?

:shock:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Uganda, Iran and Russia, you're safe.

1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Back at ya'.

1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Gay marriage down, next up is MJ.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.