The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by bannination »

billy.pilgrim wrote:Being the liar he is, I'm sure bb won't admit that he once used the same fairy book to condemn integration and interracial marriage.
If I remember right bb already broke the divorce/getting re-married clause. He only cares about what the book says when it applies to others, and only then when it's a behavior that he disagrees with.

bannination
Captain

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Morality, love and civil rights won out over hatred and bigotry. Libertarianism won out over the statists who demanded that the government dictate who could and could not marry.
Give me a fuggin' break. Who wrote this piece of shit speech for you anyway? Damn, I gonna cry. Do you actually equate ass-fuggin and cogsucking from one man to another as morality and love? Do you actually equate two twat twinkies slobbering over each others crotches and asshole as morality and love? You sick freak of nature, you and all of the other fag lovers who think this perverted shit is moral and loving. As for you Vrede calling anyone who is sick of this faggoty ass bullshit obsessed, you can stick your maggot infested faggots up your ass, you queer obsessed diggsucking bastard. No wonder you chose nursing as a career, gives you an excuse to tell them to drop their drawers. Good job on depicting rstrong's flag of Canada as a flag for a nation of queers, faggots, and twat twinkies.
Saw on the news this morning where a faggot strut was going on, shots were fired somewhere, although not connected to the faggot strut. Damn, you know what? Pharies can phly! You ought to have seen those nasty grunts getting the hell out of there! Too phunny!
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

bannination
Captain

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

But, it's just a day like every other day for homerfobe and Mr.B.

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Nascar to top it off
Attachments
635710186493486644-GettyImages-478761706.jpg
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Some haters are threatening civil disobedience against SSM. I'm pretty sure it's impotent bluster and will rapidly fizzle, but for those that are sincere someone should tell them that there are easier ways to bed down in a confined space with people exclusively of their same gender. :o
1312. ETTD.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote:"Being the liar he is, I'm sure bb won't admit that he once used the same fairy book to condemn integration and interracial marriage."
So tell us o'wise one; in what way am I a liar? I know of nothing in the Bible that addresses integration and interracial marriage, nor have I ever addressed them. You're confusing your "fairy book"; your address book of course.
bannination wrote:"If I remember right bb already broke the divorce/getting re-married clause."
Dang! You're only 39 years old and senility is already setting in! FYI, I am the husband of one wife, and my wife is the wife of one husband. We've been married 47 years. You "remember" incorrectly.

"He only cares about what the book says when it applies to others, and only then when it's a behavior that he disagrees with."
That's a dumb remark.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote: "But, it's just a day like every other day for homerfobe and Mr.B."
Gee, I'da thought you'd at least accuse me of 'every day'.

Personally, I don't worry about what tomorrow or the next day brings; there's nothing that I, as one person, can do about America's slipping further into moral decay. That doesn't mean I have to join in or endorse that decay.

LIVING BY FAITH.
"I care not today what the morrow may bring, If shadow or sunshine or rain,
the Lord I know ruleth o’er everything, And all of my worries are vain."

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:"It could take God several weeks to concoct a plan to punish us for gay marriage."
It could; but I doubt it. The "marriage" part is only the tip of the iceberg.

"We won't even know what hit us!"
You got that right!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

"faggot strut" .... :lol: :lol: I've never heard a "gay" pride parade called that! :lol: :lol:

Now for a more sobering thought ... I've often wondered if there's any connection since the drive is on to further America's moral decay:

Another way to attack America, no doubt!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:"faggot strut" .... :lol: :lol: I've never heard a "gay" pride parade called that! :lol: :lol:

Now for a more sobering thought ... I've often wondered if there's any connection since the drive is on to further America's moral decay:

Another way to attack America, no doubt!

Damn bb, how fricking stupid are you - gay muslims
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Umm, the march was in London. I don't think London is part of the U.S.

Kinda funny. Turns out that what this woman saw, and that CNN reported
about, was not an ISIS flag, but a sex toy flag. Guess that's why it looked
like gobbledygook to her. Maybe she should have asked a few more questions
before she reported this. :oops:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Umm, the march was in London. I don't think London is part of the U.S.

Kinda funny. Turns out that what this woman saw, and that CNN reported
about, was not an ISIS flag, but a sex toy flag. Guess that's why it looked
like gobbledygook to her. Maybe she should have asked a few more questions
before she reported this. :oops:

Wonder if fux upped news is still running with it

"No go gay Muslim zones" are everywhere
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CNN Mistakes Sex Toy Flag For ISIS Flag At London Gay Pride

CNN: This video is no longer available :lol:

So, a London sex toy flag intentionally mocking the religious fundamentalism of ISIS that's little different from the religious fundamentalism of Baptist haters here and Mr.B sees a "sobering ... connection ... to further America's moral decay (and) attack America, no doubt!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It even says all this in the comments under Mr.B's YouTube link:
Dildo-weilding gay muslim fundamentalists forcing young white conservatives into arranged marriages. It's Rush Limbaugh's worst nightmare/deepest fantasy come true
A plug for CNN ... Funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Get it?
hahahahahahaha you can't make this up
That's actually the new confederate flag
Oh, +CNN. Gay pride parade. Banner with dildos, butt plugs, and cockrings becomes an "ISIS flag". Damnit, you're making +The Onion look bad. They've pulled the report from their site, but too late. The world can't stop laughing
I can imagine the discussion at CNN after the segment aired.

"There's an ISIS flag in the photo?"
"Yes!"
"Um, I'm not seeing it. Where?"
"It's on the right."
"Over by the banner with the sex toys?"
"The banner with... Oh shit."
Best thing, ISIS will know about it ... now ... and it will work both ways, everybody who has seen this will now see sex toys on the ISIS flag too ... strange sex toys ...
LOL CNN unplugged!
billy.pilgrim wrote:... how fricking stupid are you ...
Pretty stupid.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote: . . . Damn bb, how fricking stupid are you - gay muslims
The lower limits remain to be plumbed.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

:lol: :lol: The joke's on you twits! You "actually" thought that was a serious "sobering" thought..? :lol: :lol:
I generally keep this word out of my postings, but I knew by posting that video, you all would be attracted to that "faggot strut!" :lol: :lol:
Bungalow Bill wrote:"Kinda funny. Turns out that what this woman saw, and that CNN reported about, was not an ISIS flag, but a sex toy flag. Guess that's why it looked like gobbledygook to her. Maybe she should have asked a few more questions before she reported this."
It wasn't funny, it was hilarious! Not exactly sure, but with her "proper" British accent, it sounded like she said "gobbledydook". At any rate, the video was worth the good laugh it garnered; the best laugh being CNN getting duped!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede too wrote:
Mr.B wrote:... Throughout the Bible, you'll find the phrase "thy wife" or "thy husband". I've yet to see anywhere it says "thy partner".
"Ummm, lesbians have wives and gay men have husbands. Your abominable obsession© with gay sex has gotten you confused by plain English, again."
Whoosh! Comprehend much ... ? Obviously not.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Mr.B wrote::lol: :lol: The joke's on you twits! You "actually" thought that was a serious "sobering" thought..? :lol: :lol:
I generally keep this word out of my postings, but I knew by posting that video, you all would be attracted to that "faggot strut!" :lol: :lol:
Bungalow Bill wrote:"Kinda funny. Turns out that what this woman saw, and that CNN reported about, was not an ISIS flag, but a sex toy flag. Guess that's why it looked like gobbledygook to her. Maybe she should have asked a few more questions before she reported this."
It wasn't funny, it was hilarious! Not exactly sure, but with her "proper" British accent, it sounded like she said "gobbledydook". At any rate, the video was worth the good laugh it garnered; the best laugh being CNN getting duped!

You're selling.....I so ain't buying......
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

GoCubsGo wrote: "You're selling.....I so ain't buying......"

I don't understand; why did you post a photo of you taking a bath in the toilet? Get that junk out of your bathtub and you won't have to bathe in the crapper. Now, what's your point?