The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by rstrong »

homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:
homerfobe wrote:...queers, dykes...transgenders...
Obsessed, NTTAWWT.
You left out Canadians. NTTAWWT.
We'll put you down as sexually "confused."

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote: Image
Damn. I bet Mike will be thrilled that Latent Boy is ogling his picture.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

homerfobe wrote: Pity that; both 'his' dogs are ugly.
Are you a dog fucker Homer? What do you mean his dogs are ugly, ugly for what? You only been with good looking dogs?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Sometime Lefty wrote:
homerfobe wrote: Pity that; both 'his' dogs are ugly.
Are you a dog fucker Homer? What do you mean his dogs are ugly, ugly for what? You only been with good looking dogs?

one almost licked his balls in high school and he has hated all of them ever since

someone killed the dog but homie still wishes he had had the guts to do it himself
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

homerfobe wrote:
mike wrote: I've known for far too long I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body ...
(I mean, without the dil-dos and such)
So the picture you previously posted of you and your dog was a fake;
Homer, that pic is a pic of me. A rather recent one, in fact (I live in Florida).

Are you having a difficult time dealing with the fact that liberals are actually real people and present a normal visage (unlike yourself)?

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Stinger wrote:Damn. I bet Mike will be thrilled that Latent Boy is ogling his picture.
Not quite, Stinger. However, if it brought Homer a bit of happiness without affecting me personally, happy to oblige. 8-)

I bet Homer keeps a pic of Scott Brown on his wall at which he can ogle ... fortunately, for Brown, Homer's ogling does not affect him personally, too.

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Vrede wrote:latenthomer :thumbup:
Yes, of course, it is important to be accurate. Thanks, Vrede. Image

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Vrede wrote:Didn't mean to sound like I was correcting you, I just noticed the extrapolation from Stinger's post.
Not a problem at all, Vrede. :)

I should present the "latent" part whenever I speak of Homer. Still, you've seen me around this forum and the other, often enough, to know I try my best to be respectful even in the face of blatant stupidity (even Stinger gave me kudos for that a bit ago - thanks, Stinger :) ).

Indeed, I fail, sometimes, with such; like calling Partisan62 a "pussy." (he deserved it)

However I really think he (Homer) is nothing more than a coward with latent issues and direly in need of therapy. Either that, or merely a troll pretending to have the issues of which he speaks.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

mike wrote: However I really think he (Homer) is nothing more than a coward with latent issues and direly in need of therapy. Either that, or merely a troll pretending to have the issues of which he speaks.
Something along the latter suggestion -- a pathetic old shit who desperately needs attention, and he'll get it the best way he knows how . . . pushing people's buttons.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Stinger wrote:
mike wrote: However I really think he (Homer) is nothing more than a coward with latent issues and direly in need of therapy. Either that, or merely a troll pretending to have the issues of which he speaks.
Something along the latter suggestion -- a pathetic old shit who desperately needs attention, and he'll get it the best way he knows how . . . pushing people's buttons.
he'll draw back a nub if he trys to push my buttons
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Sometime Lefty wrote: Are you a dog fucker Homer?
Nope, wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

What do you mean his dogs are ugly, ugly for what?
Ugly to look at.

You only been with good looking dogs?
See first reply.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

mike wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
mike wrote: I've known for far too long I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body ...
(I mean, without the dil-dos and such)
So the picture you previously posted of you and your dog was a fake;
Homer, that pic is a pic of me. A rather recent one, in fact (I live in Florida).
Of course I knew that to be a picture of you. I was only responding in jest to the remark you made about being a man in a lesbians body, and I reposted the picture you previously posted. Cheer up, it was intended as a joke. The fact that I used a butch lesbians picture to portray the "male" in the other photo got the gay community all out of sorts with themselves.

Are you having a difficult time dealing with the fact that liberals are actually real people and present a normal visage
(unlike yourself)?
Who told you that?

homerfobe
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:one almost licked his balls in high school and he has hated all of them ever since.
None of our other classmates have liked you since either.

someone killed the dog but homie still wishes he had had the guts to do it himself.
Seems as though you really survived, don't it?

he'll draw back a nub if he trys to push my buttons.
I'm afraid your buttons got pushed long ago; mashed would be more like it; they got stuck in idiot land.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote:
Sometime Lefty wrote: Are you a dog fucker Homer?
Nope, wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

What do you mean his dogs are ugly, ugly for what?
Ugly to look at.

You only been with good looking dogs?
See first reply.

Not much of a troll if that's the best you can do.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

You sure make it tough. I can't decide if you're the Kool-Aid Kid or Pee Wee 'Stinger' Herman.
Maybe we should just call you Kool-Aid Kid with the pee wee stinger!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:You sure make it tough. I can't decide if you're the Kool-Aid Kid or Pee Wee 'Stinger' Herman.
Everything's tough for you . . . especially the attempts at thinking.

Maybe we should call you the fool-ade Lyin' with the pee wee brain cell.

Actually, we pretty much call you that already.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Stinger wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:You sure make it tough. I can't decide if you're the Kool-Aid Kid or Pee Wee 'Stinger' Herman.
Whatever you say; fat, little, bald fairy! :lol:
You know we believe everything you say because you're so gosh darn witty. :lol: :lol:
:-H (glad to see you've got a hero in Pee Wee Herman; was beginning to worry about your Kool-Aid pitcher obsession!) :-H

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Whatever you say; fat, little, bald fairy! :lol: Wrong on every count. Your consistency is amazing, as is your tendency to project.
You know we believe everything you say because you're so gosh darn witty. :lol: :lol: More projection. Who just dropped in to post Kool Aid Kid Pee Wee Stinger?

I actually come here to discuss issues and do so when I get the chance. You're the one who lurks around, avoiding issues, and posts dumbed-down, lower-tier "witticisms" about others. Leo the Lying subhuman projector.

:-H (glad to see you've got a hero in Pee Wee Herman; I don't have a hero in Pee Wee Herman. I was posting the "I know you are, but what am I?" for Latent Boy because that seems to be the only kind of post he can make . . . kind of like you. Sorry you're not smart enough to catch that. Wrong again. Your consistency is amazing. was beginning to worry about your Kool-Aid pitcher obsession!) :-H Wrong again. Your consistency is amazing. I don't have a Kool Aid pitcher obsession. It's you dumbasses who have an obsession with chugging the Kool Aid and then posting the stupid here on the forum. Merely recognizing and pointing out the regular appearances of Kool Aid laced inanities isn't in any way indicative of an obsession.

Your stalking around and trying and failing to make witty remarks about it every time I point out some Kool Aid drivel is, though.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Stinger wrote:... feeding Lyin' Leo...
Dude -not to tell you how to enjoy a forum, but you do know a starved troll eventually dies, right?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

O Really wrote:
Stinger wrote:... feeding Lyin' Leo...
Dude -not to tell you how to enjoy a forum, but you do know a starved troll eventually dies, right?
He'll have to up his game a bit to make it to troll status.

Don't think he can.