The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by O Really »

Mr.B wrote:
O Really wrote:
Mr.B wrote:[ "...and now she's done an Obama-type turnabout......good re-election stuff."
"Why is that a bad thing? Is it unreasonable to change ones mind? Have you never done so? And if your job is dependent on getting elected, is it unreasonable to do things likely to make that happen? How stupid would one have to be to keep quixoting lost-cause windmills when it would hurt your election changes?"
No job is so important that it would make me compromise my scruples.
I quit a job once because when I was hired, I was told I wouldn't have to work every Sunday; I was later told that I WILL work every Sunday if I wanted to keep the job. I brushed up on my Spanish with a good rendition of Adios!

As for political figures, they're all good at making asses out of themselves.
If that anecdote relates to scruples at all, it would be the employer's scruples, that apparently reneged on a promise that you wouldn't have to work every Sunday. You should have told them you couldn't work any Sunday for religious reasons, and you would be covered by the same Bill of Privileges as the Seven Day Adventurists and others who are legally entitled to special treatment because they believe in a particular set of rituals.

But a change in opinion on a given issue has nothing to do with scruples. "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds."

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "I'm just not childishly obsessed with the consensual sex lives of others like you are, nor do I think the Big Brother you love should discriminate."
You're constantly foaming at the mouth about "gay obsession, obsession with you, fantasizing about you, fantasizing about gay sex", etc.
Let's see..... who is the one that's so obsessed with "gays, gay-sex, obsessions, and fantasies........"
"I'm more interested in why you're responding to a page 22 rstrong post from Mar 26, 2013. Did you get lost?"
"And, since you're also rehashing my page 23 post from March 28, 2013, here's my Mar 29 reply to Leo Lyons:"

Since the onset of this ground-breaking thread, Vrede has posted 217 +/- assorted links, photos, charts, petition links, and various news articles that deal with homosexuality. Now..I'd say that is one helluva strong obsession! If one posts any sort of rebuttal, the accusation of being obsessed or fantasizing is Vrede's whine. My going back and counting was my "trip down memory lane". I just happened upon those two posts and re-posted them because of their relevance to current posts.

"The University of Georgia is a hotbed of gay liberalism? Do tell."
:?: :?:

"Denial and overcompensation is a consistent element of the pathology, own it. Your ongoing defensiveness is very revealing, Mr.B. A supposed straight, even a homophobic one, that wasn't concerned about the applicability to her or himself would be able to admit the proven science rather than grasp at the delusion that it isn't proven science."

I know....now you're going to spout off that "tolerance and equality" song and dance thingy.....you've danced it so much, you've worn a path on the dance floor. In honor of it though, I did find this post of yours on page 27: "I've explained several times that I "love" civil rights, equality, justice, tolerance, and the fact that immature, vulgar, cretinous bigots like you are losing on every front."

Well...denial and overcompensation is a consistent element of your pathetic whining, own it. Your ongoing defensiveness is very revealing, Vrede. A supposed straight, even one that hides behind the guise of 'tolerance and equality', that wasn't concerned about the applicability to her or himself would be able to admit the proven science rather than grasp at the delusion that it isn't proven science.

The battle or even the war over human perversion may have been won in this life.....
however, there's one more battle to fight, and that war's already been won. Laugh and scoff all you will; all I can say is 'we'll see'.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

The Delusional, Condescending Song and Dance King wrote:"You're going to Hell, guaranteed."
See you there. :---P

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "Since you haven't been able to find a single supposed lie of mine despite numerous challenges to try, you must be fantasizing that I'm gay again,"
Damn, you're delusional.....and stupid to boot. You just told another one....You just can't twist your words well enough to disguise your lies......
and you're really eaten up on yourself; inasmuch as you think the world revolves around you and your love for lustful perversion and abomination.

" and that God really is the cherry picked hateful bigot you worship."
You don't know the beginning of hateful until you meet the Great Deceiver you worship.

O Really
Admiral

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/1 ... 87210.html
From the article: A Baptist preacher says the biblical "End Times" are upon us thanks to a federal judge striking down a ban on gay marriage in North Carolina.
According to Ron Baity of the Berean Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, N.C., God is so angry over the decision that He's about to send something even worse than Ebola. "You think Ebola is bad now, just wait," Baity warned during his sermon on Sunday.
*****************************************************************************************************

Just curious, I wonder why God didn't smite Massachusetts 10 years ago or, more importantly, why smite Liberia and Nigeria, where homosexuality is illegal as well as same-sex marriage. With significant penalties...

The penalty the proposed legislation would impose for same-sex marriage is dramatically higher than that applicable to a homosexual act, which is also an offense. A homosexual act under existing law is a first-degree misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison. (Penal Law, § 50.7, Title 26, IV LIBERIAN CODES REVISED (Apr. 3, 1978), LIBERIA LEGAL INFORMATION INSTITUTE.) The proposed legislation seeks to make same-sex marriage a felony of the second degree, an offense punishable by imprisonment for up to five years. (Id. § 50.5; Carter, supra.)

Similar legislation has been proposed in Nigeria, with even harsher penalties. On November 29, 2011, the Nigerian Senate adopted legislation criminalizing same-sex marriage and imposing a penalty of 14 years in prison for the parties to the marriage and 10 years in prison for accessories. (Hanibal Goitom, Nigeria: Senate Adopts Bill Prohibiting Same-Sex Marriage, GLOBAL LEGAL MONITOR (Nov. 30, 2011).) However, unlike the legislation in Nigeria, which has been languishing in Parliament for six years awaiting the approval of the country's House of Representatives and President, it is very likely that the proposed Liberian legislation will soon become law. (Id.)

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

O Really wrote: "From the article: A Baptist preacher says the biblical "End Times" are upon us thanks to a federal judge striking down a ban on gay marriage in North Carolina.
According to Ron Baity of the Berean Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, N.C., God is so angry over the decision that He's about to send something even worse than Ebola. "You think Ebola is bad now, just wait," Baity warned during his sermon on Sunday."
They said the same thing about AIDS. I don't cotton much to today's 'doom & gloom' messages, but...interestingly, I did find this when I looked up Ebola in Wikipedia:

Like all filoviruses, ebolavirions are filamentous particles that may appear in the shape of a shepherd's crook or in the shape of a
"U" or a "6", and they may be coiled, toroid, or branched.
Hmmmm...where have I read about those..? You can speculate from there....

[/color]

"Just curious, I wonder why God didn't smite Massachusetts 10 years ago or, more importantly, why smite Liberia and Nigeria, where homosexuality is illegal as well as same-sex marriage. With significant penalties..."
How do you know He hasn't?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

That's so funny.... I came here to ask the question of why there aren't people blaming Ebola on the gheys...... turns out question already answered!

Hey Mr. B? What makes you think you're going to heaven when you're breaking the "Do unto others as....."..... clause?

I mean... it doesn't say ... "unless they're gay..."

I am seriously curious how you reconcile that one in your head.

Also, Mr. Ebola looks more like the Flying Spaghetti Monster than 6. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:"I came here to ask the question of why there aren't people blaming Ebola on the gheys...... turns out question already answered!"
No...he wasn't blaming Ebola on the "gays". He said that God "was sending something even worse than Ebola". Pay attention.

"Hey Mr. B? What makes you think you're going to heaven when you're breaking the "Do unto others as....."..... clause?"
In what way do you mean? "Do unto others" ,how?

"I mean... it doesn't say ... "unless they're gay..." "
Nor does "it" say "even if they are 'gay'. "

"I am seriously curious how you reconcile that one in your head."
2 Corinthians 6:14:
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?"

"Also, Mr. Ebola looks more like the Flying Spaghetti Monster than 6. Coincidence? I think NOT! "
Depends on your level of maturity. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "Massachusetts is thriving, even compared to most US states, while Liberia and Nigeria are suffering. So . . ."
That would depend on your definition of "thriving"; even compared to "most US states".
I'm certain you've got links to back that statement up?

Liberia and Nigeria aren't the only countries suffering; suffering in many different forms......of course you're dwelling on their anti-"gay" positions.

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
bannination wrote:Hey Mr. B? What makes you think you're going to heaven when you're breaking the "Do unto others as....."..... clause?
Looks like Mr.B want's to be discriminated against and called "perverted".

Indeed....

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote: "Looks like Mr.B want's to be discriminated against and called "perverted"."
bannination wrote:"Indeed...."
I have no reason to be, nor want to be, called "perverted"...I'm no pedophile, homosexual, or 'animal' enthusiast; however, I am getting older, but I've yet to be discriminated against because of my age. (I do receive a few perks, though.) Sorry....you both lose again.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"What should we make of their shapes, Mr.B?"
Whatever your little 'ol imagination wants to, Vrede....you've got a vivid one; go for it.
I didn't make up those illustrations or descriptions of the virus.

These diseases are a terrible force to reckon with.

Funny thing, (not in the ha-ha sense), the spreading of the ebola virus reminds me of the movie "Rise of The Planet of The Apes" and how their rise came to be.

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:Once again, Mr.B ducked the point when his own posting didn't work out well for him.
Mr.B wrote:
bannination wrote:Hey Mr. B? What makes you think you're going to heaven when you're breaking the "Do unto others as....."..... clause?
Mr.B wrote:...pedophile...'animal' enthusiast...
"Consent" has too many syllables for Mr.B. That's exactly how rapists and pedophiles are, ewww.

... and now Mr. B. claims he's not a pervert even though when he gazes at a gay person all he can do is think about what they're doing in the bedroom. :thumbdown:

Fail!

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:
Mr.B wrote:...I didn't make up those illustrations or descriptions of the virus...
:roll: You implied a conclusion from it.
... and insinuated I was childish for pointing out that it looked more like FSM than anything else.

I just think he's jealous of FSM's true power.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"Once again, Mr.B ducked the point when his own posting didn't work out well for him."
I was satisfied with it.
Mr.B wrote:...pedophile...'animal' enthusiast...
"Consent" has too many syllables for Mr.B."
So you're saying a child has the privilege of "consent" to be fondled or raped? Or an animal has the same privilege? Damn, you're sick!
And I thought homosexuality was your only "equality and tolerance" thingy.

"That's exactly how rapists and pedophiles are, ewww."
I wouldn't know; it's amazing, but maybe no surprise, you know all about them though..... :roll:
Bannination wrote:"... and now Mr. B. claims he's not a pervert even though when he gazes at a gay person all he can do is think about what they're doing in the bedroom."
Uhhh....Banni...I don't believe we've ever met..... -0-?
Last edited by Mr.B on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote: "... and insinuated I was childish for pointing out that it looked more like FSM than anything else."
I never insinuated no such a dunnit.....I said you WERE immature...pay attention.

"I just think he's jealous of FSM's true power."
Jealous...? Is that the best you can do?

bannination
Captain

Mr.B wrote:
bannination wrote: "... and insinuated I was childish for pointing out that it looked more like FSM than anything else."
I never insinuated no such a dunnit.....I said you WERE immature...pay attention.

"I just think he's jealous of FSM's true power."
Jealous...? Is that the best you can do?

I don't blame you for being jealous of course.... Jesus barely even bothers to show up on toast anymore.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Your stupid childish response...."he don't like "gays" so he's secretly "gay". You're so obsessed with homosexuals, you think everyone is one?
Vrede wrote: "Damn, you're stupid. No matter what s/he says the child you rape can't consent and no matter what you imagine the animal you bugger has not consented. Thus, your comparison to homosexuality is hateful, stupid and dishonest, again."
Damn, you're even more stupid. Show me where I compared homosexuality with bestiality and pedophila. I said I was none of the three, dumbass.
Why are you such a liar?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"No one was discussing pedophilia or bestiality....."
You're right, we weren't; "we" were discusing 'perverted'. You said I wanted to be called "perverted", and I said "I have no reason to be, nor want to be, called "perverted"...I'm no pedophile, homosexual, or 'animal' enthusiast;" ;Thank you though, for admitting that homosexuality is a perversion, right up there with those other two.... :clap: :thumbup:
You lied again and now you're trying to weasel out of it, as usual.

"repressed homoerotic tendencies"....your obsession and piss-poor attempt to insult me....haha, it ain't working. I only see it as a childish, immature phrase when I or indago pisses you off. :lol: :lol:

O Really
Admiral

So - Mr.B : Are you as vociferous in attitude regarding other types of sinners as you are with homosexuals? Do you think all sins are equal? If not, could you give us a list of your top 5 worst, as well as some examples of what might be in the bottom 5?

And while I'm ruminating over it, if God found homosexuality so bad, why did he neglect to include it in the Ten Commandments? (Rhetorical question, I know there's no real answer)