Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Unread post by Vrede too »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:29 am
JAYSUS, grow a pair..

Greg
JAYSUS, it's you pitiful sexists that are sackless, just like 45SHOLE.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:26 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:03 pm
I'm just saying. In the Black community, it's quite well known that Candace Owens is one crazy bitch. Let's say you're walking down the street, see a Black person and ask "WHAT do you think about Candace Owens?". Now nine times out of ten, you'll get the response: "Candace Owens? Don't you know that BITCH is crazy! Dayum!"

Greg
I don't have too big of a problem with the word "bitch". It is sexist, but can be applied universally. For example, I might post - just to pick a name out of a hat - 'Ulysses is a little bitch.' Otoh, discussion of fucking Candace Owens is well beyond that, and making her a cheap sex worker at least raises the specter of racism, too.
Are you identifying sex workers as "cheap"?

I don't have a problem with "cheap whores" one and all being applied to most employees at fox. People change to be "fox". in exchange for money they repeat lies over and over on TV. They know that they are repeating lies and continue to take the money. They are whores. The ones who say the lies because they believe them are just palin and simple stupid.

I don't know enough about this woman to say where she fits on the stupid/where graph.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:42 am
Are you identifying sex workers as "cheap"?

No, silly, just the "$20" ones. Do you disagree?

I don't have a problem with "cheap whores" one and all being applied to most employees at fox. People change to be "fox". in exchange for money they repeat lies over and over on TV. They know that they are repeating lies and continue to take the money. They are whores. The ones who say the lies because they believe them are just palin and simple stupid.

This was not about generic "whores", though you already know that I prefer other epithets given that men are rarely called "whores". Rather, this is about the sexist children turning a Black woman into a cheap sex worker that they would fuck when there are so very many other ways to attack her. Do you really not see that as sexist and possibly racist?

I don't know enough about this woman to say where she fits on the stupid/where graph.

Idk either. I'm not sure if I've ever watched her in action. She's smart enough to have found a unique and lucrative niche, but beyond that I can't say.
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

Hmmm.... Lemme think about this... So, let's say I take the previously posted pic of Candace Owens, walked down the street and showed it to a group of men. I then ask the question. "Would you hit that?" Nine out ten would reply:"Oh, fuck yeah, I'd hit it." But then, the tenth would respond: "Naw, but I'd pay that bitch $20 to shut the fuck up!"

Can I get a witness....

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:42 am
Are you identifying sex workers as "cheap"? ...
No, silly, just the "$20" ones. Do you disagree?
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:44 am
Perhaps those are the only ones Vrede can afford to patronize?
Wow, that is really really stupid and desperate, coward. YOU named the prices that you pay:
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:03 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:41 pm
Oh shit yeah, I'd hit it. I'd leave her a nice new $20 bill on the nightstand too!

Greg
I'd pay her $10 just to shut the fuck up.
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:15 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:29 am
JAYSUS, grow a pair..

Greg
LOL.

The irony of a sackless dickhead...

:lol:
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 am
JAYSUS, it's you pitiful sexists that are sackless, just like 45SHOLE.
Big of you to admit it.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:33 pm
Hmmm.... Lemme think about this... So, let's say I take the previously posted pic of Candace Owens, walked down the street and showed it to a group of men. I then ask the question. "Would you hit that?" Nine out ten would reply:"Oh, fuck yeah, I'd hit it." But then, the tenth would respond: "Naw, but I'd pay that bitch $20 to shut the fuck up!"

Can I get a witness....

Greg
I question your desperately self-serving and unsupported stat. I think it's more like the 40-50% of White men that are Trumpettes and that you so closely resemble, especially the pitiful racist ones.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:36 pm
False equivalence, pitiful.
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Isn't there enough to slam her for without being sexist, boys? That's what right-wingers do.
https://www.schr.org/action/resources/t ... ial_animus
You're cowering and desperately deflecting from the point, as usual. It's OBVIOUS that I was referring to your juvenile sexist banter and not making any racial implication. Then, no matter how you take the word "boys", it does not relieve you of your sexist posts an iota. Why can't you ever man-up for anything, boy?

That said, if Vindman-avatar Greg55_99 is nonwhite, which I doubt, I sincerely apologize and retract my application of the word "boys" to him.
I do believe Gregg has said he is black, dating back to conversations from the LNF days.
I have no reason to doubt his word.
Post after whiny post and he has not confirmed nor denied your recollection, nor has he acknowledged the apology and retraction that I offered if he is nonwhite. Hmmm.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So I didn't know who Candace Owens was before this thread, but upon reading about her, it would appear that she has created public images suited for what she can cash in most - first as a left-wing loon, and then as a right-wing loon. Who knows what she's like IRL, if she has a real life. In any case, I think the character (caricature) she has created for herself would constitute a public image that could fairly attract various types of trashing, including comments that might no be appropriate toward a real and private life person. One legitimate definition of "whore" is, "debase oneself by doing something for unworthy motives, typically to make money." I'd say it fits, although she probably gets paid too much to be a "cheap whore."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:28 pm
So I didn't know who Candace Owens was before this thread, but upon reading about her, it would appear that she has created public images suited for what she can cash in most - first as a left-wing loon, and then as a right-wing loon. Who knows what she's like IRL, if she has a real life. In any case, I think the character (caricature) she has created for herself would constitute a public image that could fairly attract various types of trashing, including comments that might no be appropriate toward a real and private life person. One legitimate definition of "whore" is, "debase oneself by doing something for unworthy motives, typically to make money." I'd say it fits, although she probably gets paid too much to be a "cheap whore."
Remember, they did not call her a "whore" in some vague generic sense, or even use that word at all before I objected and banni seconded me. Rather, the childish InCel pigs that she would certainly sneer at irl specifically discussed fucking this Black woman and the price that they would pay. There's a difference.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:15 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:45 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:39 pm
I do believe Gregg has said he is black, dating back to conversations from the LNF days.
I have no reason to doubt his word.
Post after whiny post and he has not confirmed nor denied your recollection, nor has he acknowledged the apology and retraction that I offered if he is nonwhite. Hmmm.
Not everyone can be a wussy little bitchling like you.
Cowardly Trump-like projection, as usual. You are the wimp that doesn't have the balls to admit and correct your vile, possibly racist, sexism. Hence, your bitchy ongoing tantrum when you're called out. Poor baby.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I've seen, and known, more than several crazy bitches; all of them were white and sexually attractive, but the crazy bitch factor more than cancelled out the attractiveness; at least most of the time. Even though my only experience is with crazy white bitches, I have no reason to expect crazy black bitches are any different. They may even be better at it.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:37 pm
I've seen, and known, more than several crazy bitches; all of them were white and sexually attractive, but the crazy bitch factor more than cancelled out the attractiveness; at least most of the time. Even though my only experience is with crazy white bitches, I have no reason to expect crazy black bitches are any different. They may even be better at it.
LOL! Got a witness!

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:38 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
LOL! Got a witness!

Greg
:thumbup:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:38 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
LOL! Got a witness!

Greg
You lie, pitiful. neoplacebo neither endorsed your page 1 sexism, nor your request for "a witness":
Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Can I get a witness....

Greg
"crazy bitch" is different from what you've done, pig.
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

In my life, I've come across MORE than a few crazy bitches AND Ho's. Needless to say, I know them when I see them.

Oink, oink....

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:09 pm
In my life, I've come across MORE than a few crazy bitches AND Ho's. Needless to say, I know them when I see them.

Oink, oink....

Greg
Pffft, it's not difficult to spot the "$20" ones that you patronize.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Yo I've got experience in the crazy department but on the flipside I guess we all have a smidgen at least.

If Ms. Owens is a believer in tarot and horoscopes it wouldn't surprise me.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Pffft, it's not difficult to spot the "$20" ones that you patronize.
Lemme axe you sumptin'. Not knowing if you're male or female, you ever paid for a Ho? I have. I tell it true. You?

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:21 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 pm
It gives me pause to think anything I might say would put me on any sort of equivalency with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

That said, the bitch is crazy.
You're good IMO. My gripe was not about the word "bitch".
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4088&p=116324&hilit ... ch#p116324

Cause with the angry vred it's all about the messanger
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:07 am
Cause with the (Vrede too) it's all about the messanger
You lie, typical when you're desperate. I had no prior issues with Greg55_99 and it's clear that what he and Ulysses posted on page 1 is far worse than "bitch". I am not surprised that you are now approving of such despicable, possibly racist, misogyny, because with YOU "it's all about the messanger [sic]", specifically your Ulysses-worship. Your projection is wussy.
1312. ETTD.