Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Re: Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:24 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:07 am
Cause with the (Vrede too) it's all about the messanger
You lie, typical when you're desperate. I had no prior issues with Greg55_99 and it's clear that what he and Ulysses posted on page 1 is far worse than "bitch". I am not surprised that you are now approving of such despicable, possibly racist, misogyny, because with YOU "it's all about the messanger [sic]", specifically your Ulysses-worship. Your projection is wussy.

Red hurt my eyes.

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

:D Sorry.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Vrede too wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:01 pm
:D Sorry.
But I still KNOW a Ho when I see one!

Greg :wtf:
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Your lame attempt at provocation has already been responded to:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:26 pm
I don't have too big of a problem with the word "bitch". It is sexist, but can be applied universally. For example, I might post - just to pick a name out of a hat - 'Ulysses is a little bitch.' Otoh, discussion of fucking Candace Owens is well beyond that, and making her a cheap sex worker at least raises the specter of racism, too.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 am
This was not about generic "whores", though you already know that I prefer other epithets given that men are rarely called "whores". Rather, this is about the sexist children turning a Black woman into a cheap ("$20") sex worker that they would fuck when there are so very many other ways to attack her. Do you really not see that as sexist and possibly racist?
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:48 pm
Remember, they did not call her a "whore" in some vague generic sense, or even use that word at all before I objected and banni seconded me. Rather, the childish InCel pigs that she would certainly sneer at irl specifically discussed fucking this Black woman and the price that they would pay. There's a difference.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoFundMe Suspends Candace Owens After She Trashes George Floyd

... In a statement, GoFundMe said that Owens, who is black, had spread “falsehoods against the black community.”

“GoFundMe has suspended the account associated with Candace Owens and the GoFundMe campaign has been removed because of a repeated pattern of inflammatory statements that spread hate, discrimination, intolerance and falsehoods against the black community at a time of profound national crisis,” the fundraising platform said in a statement. “These actions violate our terms of service.”
:---P
... Owens reacted to her GoFundMe suspension on Twitter, saying it was proof that conservatives live in a “a world that tells us that our very existence is unacceptable.”
Hey Candace, don't be such a crybaby. You can always create your own con fundraising site. Good luck, lol. Why do you whiny Repugs detest private business freedoms?
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

LOL. See, I told y'all that bitch was crazy...

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:14 pm
LOL. See, I told y'all that bitch was crazy...

Greg
I never disagreed. First response to your thread:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:33 pm
Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:06 pm
Apparently, I'm not the only one that thinks so...

I told people the bitch was crazy...

Greg
She does have fans:
(NZ terrorist) Brenton Tarrant Manifesto: The ‘Great Replacement’ Rant

On Whether He Likes Donald Trump & Candace Owens

“He asked himself ‘were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?’ The manifesto gives this answer: ‘As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.’

“… Of (Candace) Owens, he said, ‘Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.’”
Not sure what he's referring to, but those must be VERY extreme actions that she calls for.
Christchurch mosque shootings

Two consecutive mass shootings occurred at mosques in a terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand, during Friday Prayer on 15 March 2019. The attack, carried out by a single gunman who entered both mosques, began at the Al Noor Mosque in the suburb of Riccarton at 1:40 p.m. and continued at Linwood Islamic Centre at 1:52 p.m. It killed 51 people and injured 49.

Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old man from Grafton, New South Wales, Australia, was arrested shortly afterward. He was described in media reports as a white supremacist and part of the alt-right....
Fwiw:
2.2M was always a 'do nothing' estimate.
100K was a 'doing not enough' estimate.
60K is a revision based on Americans being better than might have been expected, and it's still a tragedy that tops America's Vietnam combat deaths.

FU, Candace Owens.
110K now and possibly re-surging.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Candace has serious competition from this serious white-lady - although neither hold a candle in the overall "ho bitch" category to sean and rush, Candace and Lara are trying.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lara-loga ... ifa-hoaxes

She crazy
She falls for a bunch of fake tweets and people laugh and she plays poor victim of liberal truth conspiracy
So she immediately falls for another

"Several days after posting the fake antifa tweets, Logan would again fall for another hoax—this time taking an obvious joke about rap-loving clowns as serious proof of an antifa conspiracy.

As a joke, one Twitter user wrote a thread connecting antifa to costume-wearing furries, Korean pop listeners, and the rowdy, soda-chugging fans of horrorcore rap duo Insane Clown Posse, who call themselves “juggalos” and dress up in clown makeup."

Unfazed, by June 4 she's on Hannity claiming that her bud James O’Keefe
"had “infiltrated antifa” and she warned that they had dropped off “pallets of bricks” at protest sites to provoke violence and vandalism."
“You talked about bricks, Sean,” she said to Fox host Sean Hannity. “It’s not just bricks they’re putting in the streets. I actually saw something that is kind of a pallet.'"

"Logan added: “It makes it easy to move a large amount of bricks very quickly where they can just literally put it on the back of a truck and the truck tilts and it slides right off and it stays intact. This is a form of logistical support that the U.S. military uses.”

"The following morning on Fox & Friends, Logan called the George Floyd protests antifa’s “Super Bowl” before suggesting that The New York Times’ “1619 Project” and #BlackoutTuesday were all part of a concerted effort “designed to get you one step closer to a Marxist state.'"

And then we wonder how people could support trump
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Lara Logan has been in need of serious therapy since her sexual assault.
Reporting from Egypt and sexual assault
Logan and her CBS crew were arrested and detained for one night by the Egyptian Army on 3 February 2011, while covering the Egyptian revolution. She said the crew was blindfolded and handcuffed at gunpoint, and their driver beaten. They were advised to leave the country, but were later released.[21][22]

On 15 February 2011, CBS News released a statement that Logan had been beaten and sexually assaulted on 11 February, while covering the celebrations in Tahrir Square following Hosni Mubarak's resignation.[23] CBS 60 Minutes broadcast an interview with her about it on 1 May 2011; she said she was speaking out because of the prevalence of mass sexual assault in Egypt, and to break the silence about the sexual violence women reporters are reluctant to report in case it prevents them from doing their jobs.[24][25][26][27]

She said the incident involved 200 to 300 men and lasted around 25 minutes. She had been reporting the celebrations for an hour without incident when her camera battery failed. One of the Egyptian CBS crew suggested they leave, telling her later he heard the crowd make inappropriate sexual comments about her. She felt hands touching her, and can be heard shouting "stop", just as the camera died. One of the crowd shouted that she was an Israeli, a Jew, a claim that CBS said, though false, was a "match to gasoline". She went on to say that they tore off her clothes and, in her words, raped her with their hands, while taking photographs with their cellphones. They began pulling her body in different directions, pulling her hair so hard she said it seemed they were trying to tear off chunks of her scalp. Believing she was dying, she was dragged along the square to where the crowd was stopped by a fence, alongside which a group of women were camping. One woman wearing a chador put her arms around Logan, and the others closed ranks around her, while some men who were with the women threw water at the crowd. A group of soldiers appeared, beat back the crowd with batons, and one of them threw Logan over his shoulder. She was flown back to the U.S. the next day, where she spent four days in the hospital.[25][26] She was contacted by President Obama when she arrived home.[28] CBS said it remained unclear who the attackers were, and unlikely that any will be prosecuted.[25][26]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:33 pm
Yeah, but unlike Candace Owens, she has an excuse. Candace is just straight up cray cray....

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Greg55_99 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:38 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:33 pm
Yeah, but unlike Candace Owens, she has an excuse. Candace is just straight up cray cray....

Greg
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Madame Noire
Candace Owens Throws Shade At Simone Biles For Withdrawing From Olympics

Candace Owens has struck again–for like the 2nd time this month. This time the no-holds-bar political commentator had her mouth set on Simone Biles’ withdrawal from the Women’s all-around competition. Owens decided to cheekily respond to The Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon who also doesn’t appear to be happy with the world-renowned gymnast for her tough decision to leave the competition.
“Simone Biles just said sitting out the big competitions shows how strong you really are,” the reporter tweeted. “That’s like saying soldiers who run away from battle are courageous. Cowardice is not courage; weakness is not strength. Great athletes understand this.”
Of course, the punchy podcast host had something to say in response.
“Doing nothing is courage. Anyone who disagrees is a white supremacist. Welcome to 2021,” she replied.
Twitter handed it to both Owens and Dillion for their insensitive comments. One user wrote:
“When you win gold medals on an Olympic team let me know how you handled the pressure okay Seth?”
While another person replied:
“All of you have such bad takes on this. This is not basketball. This is not softball. YOU CAN DIE in this sport. You apparently did not do it and cannot relate. When you get in your head you get hurt. Fear gets you hurt and it comes out of nowhere sometimes.“
This is true.

Biles was attempting to try her Yurchenko double pike vault during July 27 competition. The dangerous move would have required the 7th time all-around champ to round off into a handspring and eventually transition into a “double somersault with her body in a piked position,” MSNBC notes.

The move is so precise that if Biles were to make the slightest mistake, she could have seriously injured herself.

Ultimately, the G.O.A.T made the right decision in MADAMENOIRE‘s eyes!
Candace Owens is a college dropout.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_O ... _education
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:29 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:21 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 pm
It gives me pause to think anything I might say would put me on any sort of equivalency with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

That said, the bitch is crazy.
You're good IMO. My gripe was not about the word "bitch".
JAYSUS, grow a pair..

Greg
Evidently he's not even capable of growing a pair.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:52 am
Evidently ...
Childish projection, as usual. Says the pussy cowering from facts and accountability behind ignore, the one that’s so pitifully obsessed that he’s searching ancient threads for anything to use in order to delude himself that he’s getting revenge. Awww.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4151&p=141763#p141763

Anyhow, why are you defending the stereotyping of pretty young Black women as whores, white boy?
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Oh... Well... That bitch is STILL CRAZY!

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Greg55_99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:33 am

Greg
True Dat!
(What's up Gregg?!)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:33 am

Greg
Yep, see above. Seriously, what's the upside in playing victim and dissing Simone Biles?

Anyhow, welcome back.
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome backs! Still, in my day, I've seen more than a few crazy people. She straight up cray cray. You think I'm lyin'? I ain't lyin'. She crazy.

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome backs! Still, in my day, I've seen more than a few crazy people. She straight up cray cray. You think I'm lyin'? I ain't lyin'. She crazy.

Greg
Kinda funny to see your avatar on the same morning that I see this new book article:

Alexander Vindman, the White House staffer who sparked Trump's 1st impeachment, tells his story
1312. ETTD.