Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

Apparently, I'm not the only one that thinks so...

I told people the bitch was crazy...

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Did I ever mention Candace Owens was one crazy bitch?

Unread post by Vrede too »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:06 pm
Apparently, I'm not the only one that thinks so...

I told people the bitch was crazy...

Greg
She does have fans:
(NZ terrorist) Brenton Tarrant Manifesto: The ‘Great Replacement’ Rant

On Whether He Likes Donald Trump & Candace Owens

“He asked himself ‘were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?’ The manifesto gives this answer: ‘As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.’

“… Of (Candace) Owens, he said, ‘Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.’”
Not sure what he's referring to, but those must be VERY extreme actions that she calls for.
Christchurch mosque shootings

Two consecutive mass shootings occurred at mosques in a terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand, during Friday Prayer on 15 March 2019. The attack, carried out by a single gunman who entered both mosques, began at the Al Noor Mosque in the suburb of Riccarton at 1:40 p.m. and continued at Linwood Islamic Centre at 1:52 p.m. It killed 51 people and injured 49.

Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old man from Grafton, New South Wales, Australia, was arrested shortly afterward. He was described in media reports as a white supremacist and part of the alt-right....
Fwiw:
2.2M was always a 'do nothing' estimate.
100K was a 'doing not enough' estimate.
60K is a revision based on Americans being better than might have been expected, and it's still a tragedy that tops America's Vietnam combat deaths.

FU, Candace Owens.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I had to look up "Candace Owens". Remind me again why I would care what she says.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Oh shit yeah, I'd hit it. I'd leave her a nice new $20 bill on the nightstand too!

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Isn't there enough to slam her for without being sexist, boys? That's what right-wingers do.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Isn't there enough to slam her for without being sexist, boys? That's what right-wingers do.
Truth.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

I'm just saying. In the Black community, it's quite well known that Candace Owens is one crazy bitch. Let's say you're walking down the street, see a Black person and ask "WHAT do you think about Candace Owens?". Now nine times out of ten, you'll get the response: "Candace Owens? Don't you know that BITCH is crazy! Dayum!"

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:03 pm
I'm just saying. In the Black community, it's quite well known that Candace Owens is one crazy bitch. Let's say you're walking down the street, see a Black person and ask "WHAT do you think about Candace Owens?". Now nine times out of ten, you'll get the response: "Candace Owens? Don't you know that BITCH is crazy! Dayum!"

Greg
I don't have too big of a problem with the word "bitch". It is sexist, but can be applied universally. For example, I might post - just to pick a name out of a hat - 'Ulysses is a little bitch.' Otoh, discussion of fucking Candace Owens is well beyond that, and making her a cheap sex worker at least raises the specter of racism, too.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

False equivalence, pitiful.
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 pm
Vrede too wrote:
https://www.schr.org/action/resources/t ... ial_animus
You're cowering and desperately deflecting from the point, as usual. It's OBVIOUS that I was referring to your juvenile sexist banter and not making any racial implication. Then, no matter how you take the word "boys", it does not relieve you of your sexist posts an iota. Why can't you ever man-up for anything, boy?

That said, if Vindman-avatar Greg55_99 is nonwhite, which I doubt, I sincerely apologize and retract my application of the word "boys" to him.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:38 pm
Oh, shut the fuck up, bitch.
No, you whiny right-wing sexist. I am thoroughly entertained when you cower and deflect. More, boy!
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:36 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
You're cowering and desperately deflecting from the point, as usual. It's OBVIOUS that I was referring to your juvenile sexist banter and not making any racial implication. Then, no matter how you take the word "boys", it does not relieve you of your sexist posts an iota. Why can't you ever man-up for anything, boy?

That said, if Vindman-avatar Greg55_99 is nonwhite, which I doubt, I sincerely apologize and retract my application of the word "boys" to him.
I do believe Gregg has said he is black, dating back to conversations from the LNF days.
I have no reason to doubt his word.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
... That said, if Vindman-avatar Greg55_99 is nonwhite, which I doubt, I sincerely apologize and retract my application of the word "boys" to him.
I do believe Gregg has said he is black, dating back to conversations from the LNF days.
Thanks. If so, Greg55_99, I do apologize and retract. Revised, for you alone:

Isn't there enough to slam her for without being sexist? That's what right-wingers do.
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Vrede too wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

LOL. "You talking to me? You talking to me? I don't see nobody else here..."

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:57 pm
LOL. "You talking to me? You talking to me? I don't see nobody else here..."

Greg
Did you see that I posted on the tangent again in reply to GoCubsGo? It's just before this post of yours.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:52 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
... That said, if Vindman-avatar Greg55_99 is nonwhite, which I doubt, I sincerely apologize and retract my application of the word "boys" to him.
Thanks. If so, Greg55_99, I do apologize and retract. Revised, for you alone:

Isn't there enough to slam her for without being sexist? That's what right-wingers do.
It gives me pause to think anything I might say would put me on any sort of equivalency with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

That said, the bitch is crazy.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

This has the potential to be great fun.

Candace Owens Considering A Run For Congress

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:03 am
Well, you are fine with casting racist slurs, aren't you?

I did not cast any racist slurs. Your pathetic lies when your bigotry is called out are childish and pathetic, wimp.

I do wonder how that balances with your holier-than-thou attitude. As for sexism, I see nothing wrong with observing that dressed appropriately, Owens is quite attractive.

You two went far beyond that. Your pathetic lies when your bigotry is called out are childish and pathetic.

Just as I'm sure you'd insist that Buttigieg is a relatively handsome young man. NTTAWWT.

You two went far beyond that. Your pathetic lies when your bigotry is called out are childish and pathetic.

And if you're pretending that looks don't have anything to do with political success... buy a clue.

Desperate non sequitur, pitiful and cowardly.
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:24 am
Please don't let the self-appointed hall monitor bother you.

Agreed. It's your vile sexism that should bother you, not me.

This kind of banter ("I'd hit that") was a running joke over on LNF and I don't recall anybody getting their panties in a wad about it there.

You two went beyond that to making her a cheap sex worker. Your pathetic lies when your bigotry is called out are childish and pathetic. Then, having a history of vile sexism does not make it okay, pig.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:03 pm

Greg
I don't know, man.....my take is that nine out of ten black people would not know who the fuck Candace Owens is. I didn't know who she was just because I don't follow wingnut media. I would also assert that Fox "News" audience is damn near 90% white and old, furthering the likely assertion that nine of ten blacks don't know who she is.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 pm
It gives me pause to think anything I might say would put me on any sort of equivalency with the Pussy Grabber in Chief.

You're good IMO. My gripe was not about the word "bitch".
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4088&p=116324&hilit ... ch#p116324
1312. ETTD.

Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:21 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 pm

You're good IMO. My gripe was not about the word "bitch".
JAYSUS, grow a pair..

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"