Biden Raped a girl

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: Biden Raped a girl

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Remember what Biden said about Bloomberg during the debates about his inappropriate behavior.
https://twitter.com/JohnOutbakjak/statu ... mpaign-ads

Caitlyn Caruso - Ms. Caruso told The Times that Mr. Biden, the undeclared front-runner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, put his hand on her thigh, despite her squirming back at him.
At the encounter three years ago at an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, Mr. Biden also hugged Ms. Caruso “just a little bit too long,” she said.

The Times wrote “particularly uncomfortable because she had just shared her own story of sexual assault and had expected Mr. Biden — an architect of the 1994 Violence Against Women Act — to understand the importance of physical boundaries.”

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” Ms. Caruso told The Times. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... nwanted-t/
Last edited by 1 CAT FAN on Thu May 07, 2020 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:25 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:24 pm
bannination wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:01 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm
It is certainly starting to look like it is hard to deny that Tara Reade's story is factual. She told multiple people after the fact, he mom was on Larry King (as a caller) asking about what she should do, and no one has put out a counter claim besides Joe Biden. How do we deny her story if there is no reason to?
Are you going to vote for Trump again?
Aren't you?
I'm not sure, I'm confused on per your opinion if we should vote for rapists or not?
pp and catfan are more than clear on the subject - republican rapist are good and should be admired

democratic sexual harassment, real, bought or imagined, is subject to immediate disqualification.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:15 am
Remember what Biden said about Bloomberg during the debates about his inappropriate behavior.

Caitlyn Caruso - Ms. Caruso told The Times that Mr. Biden, the undeclared front-runner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, put his hand on her thigh, despite her squirming back at him.
At the encounter three years ago at an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, Mr. Biden also hugged Ms. Caruso “just a little bit too long,” she said.

The Times wrote “particularly uncomfortable because she had just shared her own story of sexual assault and had expected Mr. Biden — an architect of the 1994 Violence Against Women Act — to understand the importance of physical boundaries.”

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” Ms. Caruso told The Times. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... nwanted-t/
Mother of babbling god! If I had my hand on a woman's thigh and she "squirmed back" at me without saying anything, I would take it as a compliment. The look in her eyes would also be pertinent to this. But you have evidently sought out a writer who is about as deft as you are for taking statements out of context. But that sort of cognitive impairment tends to explain why you are, in fact, a clueless cultist. sick

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

You and Biden like to see how far you can go with inappropriate behavior before being turned down.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GenDem stories true, not true, or partially true - it's still just part of the Trump strategy to blunt attacks on himself by being able to say, true or not, "whuttabout Biden's women..." Next, they'll come up with some statements that could be called "lies" and say "whuttabout Biden's lies..." Anything that Trump is likely to be attacked about will be thrown at Biden. Ignore it. Emphasize Vote Blue No Matter Who. Respond to tangents and red herrings with "the only other choice is four more years of Trump."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:43 am
You and Biden like to see how far you can go with inappropriate behavior before being turned down.
"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," Mr Trump said.

"It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

this didn't bother you
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote:
"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," Mr Trump said.

this didn't bother you

"I’ve said that it Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:16 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:

this didn't bother you

"I’ve said that it Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.
When one detests and holds in stark contempt the basic fundamental tenets of your country and your religion, it's easy to embrace delusional nonsense, lies, and misinformation spewed out by a raccoon eyed juvenile minded moron and pathological liar and accept whatever the cult leader says as fact, guidance, or even gospel. This is how weak minded gullible fools roll.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Y’all forgot about Stormy Daniels parading across the country in strip clubs bragging about having sex with the President.

He’ll have to answer for the things he has done, just like everyone else.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:51 am
Y’all forgot about Stormy Daniels parading across the country in strip clubs bragging about having sex with the President.

He’ll have to answer for the things he has done, just like everyone else.
Bullshit. We didn't forget about it. It's just her problem.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

That poor lawyer of Stormy Daniels, convicted of extortion & fraud.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 pm
That poor lawyer of Stormy Daniels, convicted of extortion & fraud.
That poor lawyer of Donald Trump, convicted of fraud, lying, and tax evasion. If it weren't for attorney / client confidentiality, trump would also be in jail for those same offenses.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:10 am
That poor lawyer of Donald Trump, convicted of fraud, lying, and tax evasion. If it weren't for attorney / client confidentiality, trump would also be in jail for those same offenses.
That's coming soon after 1/20/2021. Cohen already named PINO and provided the documentation. Attorney / client confidentiality doesn't apply when the attorney is a participant in the criminal enterprise.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:29 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:10 am
That's coming soon after 1/20/2021. Cohen already named PINO and provided the documentation. Attorney / client confidentiality doesn't apply when the attorney is a participant in the criminal enterprise.
Yeah, I should have said "Attorney General / client" since Barr has proclaimed trump eminently innocent in advance and he holds to the "can't indict a sitting president" myth so it allows trump to hide behind his office like many hide behind their religion as they trash and shit on truth and justice.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Also implicated in sexual assault, Chris Dodd, has been assigned to Biden’s Committee VP search.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:51 am
Also implicated in sexual assault, Chris Dodd, has been assigned to Biden’s Committee VP search.
Chris Dodd & Ted Kennedy ordered the “waitress sandwich.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:30 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were once a lawyer too?

Kennedy and Dodd were inebriated in a private room with two very young blonde dates. When their dates left the table to go to the bathroom, the senators requested waitress Carla Gaviglio come to the room.

Gaviglio alleges Kennedy grabbed her and threw her on the table, scattering and breaking plates, cutlery, crystal, and candles. Kennedy then threw Gaviglio on Dodd and jumped on top of the two as he rubbed his genital area against hers, effectively creating a “waitress sandwich.”

When another waitress entered the room, Kennedy jumped off leaving Gaviglio bruised and shaken as she ran out of the private dining room. Gaviglio’s story was corroborated by another waitress, the owner of La Brasserie, and two bus boys.

“What I saw was Senator Kennedy on top of Carla, who was on top of Senator Dodd’s lap, and the tablecloth was sort of slid off the table ’cause the table was knocked over—not completely, but just on Senator Dodd’s lap a little bit, and of course the glasses and the candlesticks were totally spilled and everything. And right when I walked in, Senator Kelly jumped off…and he leaped up, composed himself and got up. And Carla jumped up and ran out of the room,” said waitress Betty Loh.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/30/in ... committee/

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol: