Biden Raped a girl

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Biden Raped a girl

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:29 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:30 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:51 am
Also implicated in sexual assault, Chris Dodd, has been assigned to Biden’s Committee VP search.
Chris Dodd & Ted Kennedy ordered the “waitress sandwich.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were once a lawyer too?

Kennedy and Dodd were inebriated in a private room with two very young blonde dates. When their dates left the table to go to the bathroom, the senators requested waitress Carla Gaviglio come to the room.

Gaviglio alleges Kennedy grabbed her and threw her on the table, scattering and breaking plates, cutlery, crystal, and candles. Kennedy then threw Gaviglio on Dodd and jumped on top of the two as he rubbed his genital area against hers, effectively creating a “waitress sandwich.”

When another waitress entered the room, Kennedy jumped off leaving Gaviglio bruised and shaken as she ran out of the private dining room. Gaviglio’s story was corroborated by another waitress, the owner of La Brasserie, and two bus boys.

“What I saw was Senator Kennedy on top of Carla, who was on top of Senator Dodd’s lap, and the tablecloth was sort of slid off the table ’cause the table was knocked over—not completely, but just on Senator Dodd’s lap a little bit, and of course the glasses and the candlesticks were totally spilled and everything. And right when I walked in, Senator Kelly jumped off…and he leaped up, composed himself and got up. And Carla jumped up and ran out of the room,” said waitress Betty Loh.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/30/in ... committee/
For you, a proud member of the trumpian cult of lies and ignorance, here's a player from your team getting whacked for groping. This post, as well as your squawking about Kennedy, Biden, Dodd, etc, is just one more reminder of how, in general, folks who commit sexual assault have to take responsibility for their actions.......unless you're the leader of a cult of lies and ignorance who has managed to con a lot of gullible morons into believing delusional nonsense. This tactic only works on those who hate their country and their religion, though.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/indiana-atto ... 17098.html :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by neoplacebo on Tue May 12, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

You forgot to add your laughing emoticon.
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:19 pm
:lol:
Hear former lawyer Hillary Clinton isn't doing anything these days, Biden should keep her in mind.

‘It was a fascinating case, it was a very interesting case,’ Clinton says in the recording. ‘This guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old. Course he claimed that he didn’t, and all this stuff’ . . . ‘I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,’ she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:43 am
Has CAT brought up Chappaquiddick yet? It was only about 50 years ago, so surely it would have some relevance to an election to de-throne Trump. :roll:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:19 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:43 am
Has CAT brought up Chappaquiddick yet? It was only about 50 years ago, so surely it would have some relevance to an election to de-throne Trump. :roll:
As far as I know, he's not brought it up. Must be saving it for a special occasion. But that event happened back when virtually everybody agreed on facts and nobody actually believed bullshit. Most people got their news from one of three sources and the nutjob and wingnut factors were negligible. I've posted more than once on this subject that when someone is accused of something like this it should be investigated and if guilt is found, the person should be punished. Very simple. But the cat pan is a proud member of the cult of ignorance and lies and sees no inherent moral or ethical problem for dozens of women who've accused trump of sexual assault, rape, etc to not be taken seriously. This is what happens to a cultist who loves the cult and hates his country and his religion. sad

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:

I don’t condone nor am I amused of Trump’s inappropriate behavior toward women, except for former lawyer Hillary, she barked very well for her constituents before eventually losing during her Presidential campaign run.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:19 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

I don’t condone nor am I amused of Trump’s inappropriate behavior toward women, except for former lawyer Hillary, she barked very well for her constituents before eventually losing during her Presidential campaign run.
Well, shucks, pardon me all over the place. I just assumed you agreed with and believed without any doubt all the lies and delusional nonsense trump has been pumping out for over three years which encompasses virtually all subjects known to man.....total denial of any sexual assault or harassment claims (lie) or his incessant self adoration and bragging like the China tariffs which he says are resulting in billions of dollars being paid to the US (very stupid lie) or how great he's done with the virus outbreak (combination lie and self aggrandizement). As for Hillary being the attorney (court appointed?) for the child rapist, well, as an attorney, your job is to defend your client. And if you're a court appointed attorney, the court is TELLING you to defend your client. That's just doing your job. You sure like to seize on minute aspects of things that can be taken out of context and displayed somewhere else as something totally different. That kind of shit does not work here. It only works on gullible cultists and defenders of the cult of lies and ignorance. You do the same thing with your hatred for your country and your religion; you laugh and hoot and likely agree with the raccoon eyed fool about the press being "the enemy of the people" in spite of that concept being one of the primary foundations of a democratic and just society. You do the same thing with your religion; cherry picking tidbits of it to squawk and quack about while totally shitting on the concepts of charity, equality, forgiveness, and acceptance....the basic concepts of your religion. So pardon me for misunderstanding you. Or are you misunderstanding yourself? There are other forums in which delusional bullshit is the norm; this is not one of them. You have a nice victim day.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Biden Accused

Unread post by Vrede too »

"I don’t condone nor am I amused of" reads pretty weak to me. Where's the outrage and condemnation?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Biden Accused

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:42 pm
"I don’t condone nor am I amused of" reads pretty weak to me. Where's the outrage and condemnation?
I'm not sure, but I think that means he loves it and thinks it's funny as hell. That's how those cultists roll.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

That’s a long rant of BS, right there. You should stick to laughing emoticons.
neoplacebo wrote:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:50 pm
That’s a long rant of BS, right there. You should stick to laughing emoticons.
neoplacebo wrote:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
People can use combinations of the above symbols to convey intelligent thoughts to others of the same inclination. I notice you have managed to combine these symbols into thoughts that never make any sense. sad
Last edited by neoplacebo on Tue May 12, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Trump - “She”s barking like a dog.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:53 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

And you salivate and your one good leg starts jumping, right?

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:56 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:53 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

And you salivate and your one good leg starts jumping, right?
Yuck! You think of her like that! Sorry that Hillary's barking got Biden excited.

PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

bannination wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:25 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:24 pm
bannination wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:01 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm
It is certainly starting to look like it is hard to deny that Tara Reade's story is factual. She told multiple people after the fact, he mom was on Larry King (as a caller) asking about what she should do, and no one has put out a counter claim besides Joe Biden. How do we deny her story if there is no reason to?
Are you going to vote for Trump again?
Aren't you?
I'm not sure, I'm confused on per your opinion if we should vote for rapists or not?
Only if you want to vote for Biden.

O Really
Admiral

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 pm

Fair enough. So let's say for discussion that both candidates (Biden and Trump) are guilty of all they've been accused of, whether or not actually proven.
Are they, in your view, equally offensive?
If both are guilty of all they've been accused of, but they're the only ones left in the race, who are you going to vote for?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Biden Accused

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:28 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 pm

Fair enough. So let's say for discussion that both candidates (Biden and Trump) are guilty of all they've been accused of, whether or not actually proven.
Are they, in your view, equally offensive?
If both are guilty of all they've been accused of, but they're the only ones left in the race, who are you going to vote for?
In case a reminder of PINO's proven sexual transgressions will be helpful:
IMPOSPOTUS admits to being a sexual assaulter, praised Epstein’s fondness for “young”, admits to knowing what Weinstein was doing and staying silent, lusts after his own daughter, and peeped on undressed mid-teen pageant girls.

If one adds in the things 45SHOLE's "been accused of, whether or not actually proven," the list gets very long.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:00 pm

If one adds in the things 45SHOLE's "been accused of, whether or not actually proven," the list gets very long.
It do, indeed. But PP knows that undoubtedly. My question for him/her is, "do such incidences of bad behaviour matter to him/her in determining their vote, and if so, do they consider all offences to be equal?" If PP wants to say that such behaviour doesn't matter and he'll vote based on other factors, then s/he shouldn't make any issue at all of the accusations against Biden. If those issues do matter, it would make a really long suspension of logic to say all are equal.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:19 am
Vrede too wrote:

It do, indeed. But PP knows that undoubtedly. My question for him/her is, "do such incidences of bad behaviour matter to him/her in determining their vote, and if so, do they consider all offences to be equal?" If PP wants to say that such behaviour doesn't matter and he'll vote based on other factors, then s/he shouldn't make any issue at all of the accusations against Biden. If those issues do matter, it would make a really long suspension of logic to say all are equal.
Hasn't it always taken a really long suspension of logic to be a modern day republican?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 am
O Really wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:19 am
Vrede too wrote:

Hasn't it always taken a really long suspension of logic to be a modern day republican?
Yeah, that's sort of how I was thinking about it. The cat fan and the peaceful partier must be IN FAVOR of public office holders being sexual predators, and that the more severe and numerous the allegations, the more attractive that candidate is to them. Nothing else makes any sense. But when you're talking about folks who hate their country and their religion, you have to engage in suspension of disbelief. sick