Biden Raped a girl

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Re: Biden Raped a girl

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

O Really wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:28 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 pm

Only if you want to vote for Biden.
Fair enough. So let's say for discussion that both candidates (Biden and Trump) are guilty of all they've been accused of, whether or not actually proven.
Are they, in your view, equally offensive?
If both are guilty of all they've been accused of, but they're the only ones left in the race, who are you going to vote for?
Of course they are equally offensive. But, for political purposes, Trump's allegations are baked in. People know what he's accused of. Biden's are not. So, as they come to light, his popularity will dwindle. The people that won't vote for Trump because of what they think they know about him won't change. That is not true for Biden.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Agreed that trump's are baked in, but ain't it a shame that
trump supporters approve of his sexual assaults on women and the slanderous way he treats people. They are truly deplorable people.

Up against a reasonable opponent, you are right, some voters would turn away, but it's not going to happen that Biden's offense rises above the need to get rid of trump.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:15 pm
O Really wrote:
PeacefulPartier wrote:

Fair enough. So let's say for discussion that both candidates (Biden and Trump) are guilty of all they've been accused of, whether or not actually proven.
If both are guilty of all they've been accused of, but they're the only ones left in the race, who are you going to vote for?
Of course they are equally offensive. But, for political purposes, Trump's allegations are baked in. People know what he's accused of. Biden's are not. So, as they come to light, his popularity will dwindle. The people that won't vote for Trump because of what they think they know about him won't change. That is not true for Biden.
Reasonable answer, but I disagree. It's true Trump has neutralized a lot of his actions just by having so much "scandal" that the public gets numb and it's like, "Oh, that's just the way Trump is." But he has also accumulated a 3-year record of appalling behaviour, much of it detrimental to a lot of people. So in 2016, knowing "Trump is just Trump" but that is more likely to be a negative in 2020.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Biden Accused

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:22 pm
Reasonable answer, but I disagree. It's true Trump has neutralized a lot of his actions just by having so much "scandal" that the public gets numb and it's like, "Oh, that's just the way Trump is." But he has also accumulated a 3-year record of appalling behaviour, much of it detrimental to a lot of people. So in 2016, knowing "Trump is just Trump" but that is more likely to be a negative in 2020.
Whatever differing conclusions one can draw about the electorate at large, PP has revealed a lot about the disgusting moral compromises that s/he and likely 1 FAT CAN have made.
Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:00 pm
In case a reminder of PINO's proven sexual transgressions will be helpful:
IMPOSPOTUS admits to being a sexual assaulter, praised Epstein’s fondness for “young”, admits to knowing what Weinstein was doing and staying silent, lusts after his own daughter, and peeped on undressed mid-teen pageant girls.

If one adds in the things 45SHOLE's "been accused of, whether or not actually proven," the list gets very long.
It's looking like there's no smoking gun, that we'll never know which version of Reade's 27 year old accusations is the truth, if any. However, I can say with certainty that the above would keep me from voting for any candidate. I guess my tolerance for pervs is far less than it is with Trumpettes.
Last edited by Vrede too on Fri May 15, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:15 pm
O Really wrote:
PeacefulPartier wrote:

Fascinating.......you say trump's allegations are "baked in." Is trump's delusional nonsense, incessant lying, childish and juvenile behavior, whining, and blame shifting also "baked in" and therefore not an issue? At what point do allegations become "baked in?" Will Fox and the trump propaganda artists who work there be able to "bake in" the allegations against Biden? How will we know when the allegations are "baked in" adequately, and become irrelevant? I have strong suspicion that it would be more accurate to describe trump himself as "half baked" and a good portion of his supporters as "fried."

O Really
Admiral

Everybody who isn't a hard core Trumpette cultist needs to keep focused on what's important and not get sidetracked into defending red tangents. Trumpsters will say anything to get the discussion off of his ummm "accomplishments" and to trash and try to discredit an opponent. And every time some legitimate media picks up a story from the Trumpsters, it gives it credibility and wastes time that could be better spent fighting Trump. The only thing that matters in this election is that Trump is ousted. Biden GenDem isn't my most favourite candidate, and I wouldn't claim he is perfect or without baggage. But he's better than Trump. He's better than Pence. Repugs want to say bu-whuttabout Biden/China/Little Biden whatever and they want a response - some argument or defence. If Dems are spending time defending bullshit, they aren't working hard enough on removing Trump. With no defence offered, Repugs will screech "hypocrites" - and so what? Who cares what they think or what they say? One goal - get rid of Trump. And unless he dies or some hoodoo gets somebody else nominated, Biden's our guy. So it turns out he's really a Hannibal Lector? Yawn. He's better than Trump, and in the meantime I'm not going to discuss his dietary choices. Vote against him in 2024, or impeach and remove him in 2021 for all I care. But elect Biden in 2020 and don't get sidetracked or distracted.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

but the damage is done. Not one of the trumpettes will stop accusing Biden of "rape".
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:08 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:59 pm
but the damage is done. Not one of the trumpettes will stop accusing Biden of "rape".
Well, when a weasel lawyer drops you as his client... unless it's for some conflict of interest on his part, that's a pretty good indication you have a shaky case.

And I believe a jury has a right to judge the credibility of an accuser based on testimony they heard during the trial. The question is how much of Reade's past behavior would be allowed to be heard in the courtroom.
all true, but are you saying that the same people who love their woman abuser trump are rational?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

You.
Cannot.
Make.
This.
Shit.
Up.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:12 am
You.
Cannot.
Make.
This.
Shit.
Up.

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status ... 2334511105
That’d be like Leonardo DeCaprio defecting onto the Titanic AFTER it hit the iceberg.
She and media incorrectly uses the word “defect.” In order to “defect” her home country 🇺🇸 must restrict her traveling to 🇷🇺 etc. AMERICAN citizens with valid passports aren’t restricted from traveling anywhere as far as I know. We are “advised” not to travel to certain countries but not restricted.
Correct: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defection
Nor are they prevented from changing citizenship, if the new country will take them.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

She isn't "defected" - she's rejected.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:34 pm
She isn't "defected" - she's rejected.
:wave: