Biden Raped a girl

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Biden Raped a girl

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

It is certainly starting to look like it is hard to deny that Tara Reade's story is factual. She told multiple people after the fact, he mom was on Larry King (as a caller) asking about what she should do, and no one has put out a counter claim besides Joe Biden. How do we deny her story if there is no reason to?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Biden Raped a girl

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm
It is certainly starting to look like it is hard to deny that Tara Reade's story is factual. She told multiple people after the fact, he mom was on Larry King (as a caller) asking about what she should do, and no one has put out a counter claim besides Joe Biden. How do we deny her story if there is no reason to?
really? do tell more
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Twenty women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Trump raped twenty women.

Disprove it.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
If Joe jumped in and got it without permission, he should be held to account. See how easy that was? I apply the same to the raccoon eyed juvenile minded moron and pathological liar called trump. He's been accused by dozens of women, has told thousands of public lies, been convicted of running a fake university and fake charity, but is famous for "I don't take responsibility at all." Do you think trump is more or less of an ass than Joe?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

In any choice involving the "lesser of two evils" or involving a choice between/among undesireables, any other candidate would be preferable to Trump. It may not have been clear in 2016, but it is now obvious than any of the others in the Republican clown car would have been better. And yes, that even includes those who had no business being in the car at all, like Herman and Fiona, for example. I don't know what if anything Biden did with Reade, but it needs to be settled without becoming the red herring distraction it's intended to be.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
When did the GOP start caring?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:38 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote:
They have always had a more focused care. Remember Al Franken
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:58 pm
bannination wrote:
To be fair, the Dems also threw him under the bus.
viewtopic.php?p=100833#p100833
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:11 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:02 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 am
Yeah, I remember her. She's the asshole who believes that men should quit their jobs if they are accused of anything.
I forgot about that. Unlike several other Dems:

'I do not have any regrets': Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand defends call for Al Franken's resignation
I do not have any regrets for convicting someone before I hear the evidence
Shame on everyone involved.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I'm not defending bad behaviour nor any specific individual claims, but I'd bet that there would be very few males who were in positions of organizational power in, say, 80's to early 90's that never did anything that somebody could file a complaint about. There was a lot of bad sexual behaviour back then, as it was 1986 when Meritor Savings Bank v. Vinson recognized sexual harassment as a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And it was quite a while after then before companies started taking it seriously. Tara Reade's complaints about Biden's behaviour seem to have been make contemporaneously, but the "assault" into the pants seems to be fairly new.

In any case, claims of long past sexual abuse/harassment are probably going to be derigueur for any candidate for office for quite a while. Sadly, most of the claims are probably true, but used as a political hammer instead of any actual effort to seek redress.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:02 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:58 pm
bannination wrote:
To be fair, the Dems also threw him under the bus.
viewtopic.php?p=100833#p100833
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:11 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:02 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 am
Yeah, I remember her. She's the asshole who believes that men should quit their jobs if they are accused of anything.
I forgot about that. Unlike several other Dems:

'I do not have any regrets': Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand defends call for Al Franken's resignation
I do not have any regrets for convicting someone before I hear the evidence
Shame on everyone involved.
I will always remember what Gillibrand did - she jumped on Franken without facts, following a repug setup.

Dems should demand correct behavior always, but have to respect the facts.
Repugs nearly always attack dems and nearly always support their own.

I really don't want Biden - he and his thinking are too old.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:51 pm
I will always remember what Gillibrand did - she jumped on Franken without facts, following a repug setup.

Dems should demand correct behavior always, but have to respect the facts.
Repugs nearly always attack dems and nearly always support their own.

I really don't want Biden - he and his thinking are too old.
Funny that we just were discussing her. We're not the only only ones to remember what she did.
Sarah Silverman criticises Kirsten Gillibrand for Joe Biden defence

... Gillibrand on Tuesday expressed her support for Biden during a call with reporters, stating, according to The Hill: “So when we say believe women, it’s for this explicit intention of making sure there’s space for all women to come forward to speak their truth, to be heard.

“And in this allegation, that is what Tara Reade has done. She has come forward, she has spoken, and they have done an investigation in several outlets. Those investigations, Vice President Biden has called for himself. Vice President Biden has vehemently denied these allegations, and I support Vice President Biden.”

Silverman tweeted a link to a news story about Gillibrand’s response and added: ”But u called on ⁦@alfranken⁩ to resign w/out the ethics investigation HE asked for??”

Gillibrand was one of several Democratic senators to ask for Al Franken’s resignation from the Senate after he was accused of sexual misconduct.

Franken, also a Democrat, disputed the allegations and later told The New Yorker that he regretted resigning without appearing in front of the Senate Ethics Committee.

Gillibrand has said she does not regret her decision to call for Franken’s resignation at the time.

“I’d do it again today,” she told The New Yorker last year, adding: “If a few wealthy donors are angry about that, it’s on them.”
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

She can't even admit that she is wrong

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

At age twenty-nine, Tara Reade was a staff assistant in the office of then Senator Joe Biden from December 1992 to August 1993 with responsibilities such as supervision of the office's interns and mail delivery.

A former aide to Biden from his years in the Senate, Reade, now 56, says that in 1993, in a corridor in a Senate office building, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her, penetrating her with his fingers.

According to the New York Times, a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Meanwhile, after hiding behind a large Negro, trump stuck his mutated member into her quivering quim. This makes more than two dozen times now, and the cult gushes in awe.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:43 am
Meanwhile, after hiding behind a large Negro, trump stuck his mutated member into her quivering quim. This makes more than two dozen times now, and the cult gushes in awe.
So strange that trump defenders get so worked up over the slightest hint that a dem may have behaved inappropriately.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I'm reserving judgement until all the accusations and supposed evidence are aired. So far, Tara Reade appears to have some possible corroboration while other things are shaky. It could be that we'll never have anything definitive.

Anyhow, I can't help noticing that PP posts once and then runs away from addressing all responses that have been posted. I already had her/him on ignore, but maybe others want to reconsider engaging with the juvenile at all.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:12 am
I'm reserving judgement until all the accusations and supposed evidence are aired. So far, Tara Reade appears to have some possible corroboration while other things are shaky. It could be that we'll never have anything definitive.

Anyhow, I can't help noticing that PP posts once and then runs away from addressing all responses that have been posted. I already had her/him on ignore, but maybe others want to reconsider engaging with the juvenile at all.
Yeah, I, too, have noted how that person is always a drive by poster. But those cultists are strange; one hates his country and his religion yet professes just the opposite, posts often about allegations made against "liberals" yet ignores much more serious and numerous similar and worse allegations against the cult leader, and has an unrelenting obsession with errata like lulu and my sister. Then there's the drive by partier who posts and makes a feverish getaway once replies to the post are made. Evidently that's just how cultists roll.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:35 am
Yeah, I, too, have noted how that person is always a drive by poster. But those cultists are strange; one hates his country and his religion yet professes just the opposite, posts often about allegations made against "liberals" yet ignores much more serious and numerous similar and worse allegations against the cult leader, and has an unrelenting obsession with errata like lulu and my sister. Then there's the drive by partier who posts and makes a feverish getaway once replies to the post are made. Evidently that's just how cultists roll.
You would know better than me, but I get the feeling that 1FAT CAN also cowers from replies even though s/he continues posting.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Seven other women have publicly accused Biden of gestures that made them uncomfortable, included unwanted touching or kissing.

There's been reports that Biden's alcoholic, drug addicted son got a stripper pregnant while dating his brother's widow.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:13 am
Seven other women have publicly accused Biden of gestures that made them uncomfortable, included unwanted touching or kissing.

There's been reports that Biden's alcoholic, drug addicted son got a stripper pregnant while dating his brother's widow.

Here, all posters on the forum, is a perfect example of what I posted about a few hours ago. This cultist is obsessed with any allegations made against "liberals" but is faithfully deaf, dumb, and blind to the much more numerous and serious allegations made against trump and Gym Jordan to name but two. This is how "Christians" who hate their country and religion roll.