The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:26 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:38 pm
There's no one here that thinks that California is "one homogenous entity". We discuss its variety often. So, the entire tangent is pointless other than being a straw man diversion from COVIDiot Leigh-Allyn Baker being a Californian. It's ironic that you are so defensive over that undeniable fact, given California's diversity you know.
Yeah, it seems Ulysses was offended that a former fellow Californian was a certified nutjob, and feared that her nutjobbery would reflect poorly on the state as a whole and in particular the Bay Area, where she did not ever live. That seems to be pretty much the definition of taking an unrelated event unnecessarily personal. And it's not like California doesn't have its share of nutjobs - and some of them get elected. One has to look no further than Kevin McCarthy or Devin Nunes to suspect that "refugee" Leigh-Allyn Baker might not be the only nutjob living or who has lived there. But to my great pleasure, and probably Ulysses', the good part about California is that while there are many nutjobs, they don't usually get to run the place. That's really the downfall of places like Florida and NC - the nutjobs aren't the majority of the population but they still get elected to run the place.
Both McCarthy and Nunes are from the southern half of the state of California.

I rest my case (whilst ignoring the inconvenient truth that Solar is currently residing in the northern, albeit eastern, half of the state).

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Useless Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:33 pm
NC and California are one-star states, too, but I wouldn't get too wrapped up into considering that a rating. Ohio has 16 stars. Besides, we wouldn't want to remind Vrede that the designer of the Maryland flag had apparently been sitting around drinking too much Calvert Blended.
Nttawwt.

I wonder if BLM is aware of this:

Lord Baltimore's banner, used by pro-Union Marylanders during the American Civil War.

"Crossland Banner", used by pro-Confederate Marylanders during the U.S. Civil War.

Dump the Crossland sections and it will look like a drunken finish line flag.

California is also a one-grizzly state, thus foreshadowing its organized delusions and hallucinations.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 pm
O Really wrote:

They are, but so also was Leigh-Allyn. So you could have distanced yourself and your snooty Bay Area people from any relationship with her without making an issue over her former California residency.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:33 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 pm
O Really wrote:

They are, but so also was Leigh-Allyn. So you could have distanced yourself and your snooty Bay Area people from any relationship with her without making an issue over her former California residency.
Oh, but Leigh-A wasn't initially introduced here as a "former Californian", but rather as a "Californian".

See the difference?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Liar.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:45 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:15 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:33 pm
OK, so I guess I'll be scratching Tennessee off my relocation list.
Thanks.
:laughing-rolling: Tennessee is suffering enough. Y'all sure don't need any more Californians like Leigh-Allyn Baker moving in.
"moving in." Plus, the rest of us already knew:
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:33 am
... You were too lazy, stupid or self-important to show us the respect of following the conversation before jumping in with your expression of CA’s superiority over TN....
I shot your stupidity down by pointing out that Leigh-Allyn Baker moved to TN from CA. If you had bothered to watch her rant you would have heard her even say that she is a “refugee from California” and that she gave up a “successful (debatable) Hollywood career” to move to TN....

Give it up, even O Really is trying to school you, but you’re too thick to get it. Ironic thread, YOU are a whiny, unaccountable Karen.
You screwed yourself by spewing when you were voluntarily ignorant of the details. Grow up and own it.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede appears to be calling himself a liar.

I suppose that's an improvement.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:crybaby: Po' widdle Useless, busted and thwowing a gibberish tantwum again.

An elementary school teacher was beaten on the first day of the new semester by a father angry about a mask mandate

About 2 hours from Useless. No word on whether the father had just moved there from TN.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:31 pm

An elementary school teacher was beaten on the first day of the new semester by a father angry about a mask mandate

About 2 hours from Useless. No word on whether the father had just moved there from TN.
Hey, California cops are incompetent also....
Sutter Creek Police officers did not arrest the student's father but said they are still investigating the incident.
ooh, that'll teach him.
It was unclear if the parent sustained any injuries, but he was banned from being on campus.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Dump the Crossland sections and it will look like a drunken finish line flag.
Drink enough Natty Boh and the lines will look straight.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:31 pm

Someday I hope you'll stop being such an asshole.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I have no such hope that you will ever stop posting out of stupidity and then having a fit when your stupidity is pointed out. You don't have the brains nor balls to change.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Apparently Vrede is blissfully unaware of what an asshole he is.

Assholes are like that.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: New page.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:33 am
Useless, you are such a royal pussy when you screw up.
Four of us were having a perfectly sensible conversation about a wacko speaker in TN.
You were too lazy, stupid or self-important to show us the respect of following the conversation before jumping in with your expression of CA’s superiority over TN. For the record, there are a lot of your posts that I don’t read. However, if I’m going contribute to an existing dialogue I ALWAYS read what EVERYONE has posted.
I shot your stupidity down by pointing out that Leigh-Allyn Baker moved to TN from CA. If you had bothered to watch her rant you would have heard her even say that she is a “refugee from California” and that she gave up a “successful (debatable) Hollywood career” to move to TN.
I think we all, including neoplacebo ;) , would agree that there are many reasons to not live in TN, but it is asinine of you to claim that a CALIFORNIAN suddenly now living there is one of them, California boy.
Then, rather than manning-up and admitting your flub, as you always do you tried to cover for it, this time by bringing in her very remote - she’s 49 - birth state.
Continuing your wussy deflection, you suggest that I’m “trying so hard to forget” my origins. Ummm, I’ve never once expressed any shame over my DC birth or mostly MD childhood, idiot. That said, I consider Montana, where I spent 30 adult years, to be my home, just as Leigh-Allyn Baker’s home became CA, not KY.
Your next wussy deflection is to the irrelevancy of CA’s diversity, something you spent a ton of time on but we ALL already know, duh. So what? East, west and central TN are diverse, too, but you slurred the entire state based on one school board meeting. What’s good for the goose . . .

Give it up, even O Really is trying to school you, but you’re too thick to get it. Ironic thread, YOU are a whiny, unaccountable Karen.
Still.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Is Vrede on Flakka?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Cower, Useless, cower. We ALL know that you fucked up on where Leigh-Allyn Baker is from and don't have the stones to admit it. The ONLY thing you're accomplishing is feeding your pathetic masochism.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede is clearly obsessed with me.

That's OK, I'm used to such slavish hero worship.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Pansy projection, as usual. YOU are the one that stupidly entered an ongoing conversation when you were ignorant of the details, and everyone here can see it, Useless. Now, YOU are childishly obsessed since I was the one to point this out. Self-flagellate much?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:23 pm
Pansy projection, as usual. YOU are the one that stupidly entered an ongoing conversation when you were ignorant of the details, and everyone here can see it, Useless. Now, YOU are childishly obsessed since I was the one to point this out. Self-flagellate much?
Self flagellate? I fake it. Every now and then over the past month or so I've taken to getting up about 3am and opening my front door. Then I start whipping the tile floor with a leather belt and each time I hit the floor I scream out "fuck" or "oh shit" or "goddamn stop it" for about two minutes. When the cops get here they find nothing wrong. I mess up my hair and twist my shorts before answering the door. They eventually leave after I tell them their jaunt is useless. They just look at me funny and slink away.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:13 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:23 pm
Self flagellate? I fake it. Every now and then over the past month or so I've taken to getting up about 3am and opening my front door. Then I start whipping the tile floor with a leather belt and each time I hit the floor I scream out "fuck" or "oh shit" or "goddamn stop it" for about two minutes. When the cops get here they find nothing wrong. I mess up my hair and twist my shorts before answering the door. They eventually leave after I tell them their jaunt is useless. They just look at me funny and slink away.
:lol: Twist your shorts?

Racist White Florida Woman Placed on Leave From School Job After Calling Kids 'Half Breeds'

:puke-left: Wow. The whole neighborhood hates her, too.

The 6 Kinds of Karens
Despite the trend to label every entitled white woman as a Karen, research indicates these privileged princesses fall into a much wider range of categories.

:lol:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I just had my 1st live Karen experience. I chose a Baptist site for a blood test because of their Everyone Wears a Mask policy.
The 60 something woman in front of me had her mask down around her chin, so I politely informed her that her mask had slipped down and she lit into me in full Karen.
The check-in lady behind the glass got up and came around into the waiting room and told her to calm down and wear her mask right, or leave.
I got out my phone in case she started throwing things but she did put on the mask and was still muttering incomprehensibly when I left.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”