The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:06 pm
That sort of thing rarely happens in Southern California. Public beach access is well-entrenched into the culture, and building codes are such that it wouldn't be easy to get by with. Not to say nobody ever does it, but compared to Florida, it's pretty rare. Florida has the law - they could enforce it better if they chose to.
They've always strictly enforced the access easements to the Gulf. There are easements between every 2 to 4 lots on Pensacola Beach and the beach itself is public space. On average houses are separated from the Gulf by roughly 200' to 300' of public beach. It does keep getting shorter, it was closer to 500' before Camille.
We have had some problems with certain types of Bayfront owners building huge walls alongside their piers to prevent walking along the waters edge in front of their houses. These generally spur the type of activity Vrede suggested and the walls come down.

All Florida beaches are supposed to be public up to the high waterline. Marblelago is probably an exception.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah "supposed to be.". Glad they're enforcing it better up there.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The Karen Bundy Collection

I started in the Sedition thread, but this ahole is much more a Karen.

Watch his video, he's as funny as a Karen

The article also reflects Ammon's karensness.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loc ... 54281.html
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:41 pm

Karen Bundy called his Karen friends.

Supporters of Ammon Bundy gather at his property in Emmett, Monday, April 24, 2023, after they were told his arrest was imminent. DARIN OSWALD doswald@idahostatesman.com

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loc ... rylink=cpy
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:57 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:41 pm

https://twitter.com/dburghart/status/16 ... 7185032193

Karen Bundy called his Karen friends.
https://www.idahostatesman.com/latest-n ... dyproperty

Supporters of Ammon Bundy gather at his property in Emmett, Monday, April 24, 2023, after they were told his arrest was imminent. DARIN OSWALD doswald@idahostatesman.com

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/loc ... 54281.html
🇺🇸 Progressive Poodle 🏴‍☠️
@capemaypete

Does no one use drones strikes anymore for terrorists? Weak. Sad.
This is what white privilege looks Iike
Wait, I thought he didn't own the property....
ImageImageImage
:lol:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Hell, I was hoping that Chinese spy balloon would be shot down over his place but they let it get all the way to SC. Better luck next time.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Dude complains to animal control about neighbors dogs. Neighbor then builds a ten foot tall fence. Other guy then complains about said fence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... are_button

To be honest, if one of my neighbors built a ten foot tall fence I'd be all about it.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:32 pm
Dude complains to animal control about neighbors dogs. Neighbor then builds a ten foot tall fence. Other guy then complains about said fence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... _snitched/

To be honest, if one of my neighbors built a ten foot tall fence I'd be all about it.
I would paint a mural - Iceland meets Bora Bora meets Great Barrier Reef. Did it reduce or dampen the dog barking?
You took offense he gave a fence.
Oh no, my view of the back of that persons house is now obstructed 😭😭
Rest assured, that man feasted on the tears of his neighbors when that news clip aired. Feasted!
He added another 5 feet. :twisted:
Time to plant some medium height trees (e.g. Japanese Maple) along that back fence and learn to love it.
Great minds:
I wish my neighbours would build a fence like this. That’s awesome.
Another great mind:
Actually a tall dense gives him lots of opportunities for design. He could draw a mural, plant vines or something that would grow into a green wall. Put up a multi-tier garden…. He could always plant some tall bushes or trees to make the yard really nice. Instead, he chose to complain, again.
I mean this dude looks like the type to complain about this. I’d actually love a fence like that so I don’t have to see my neighbors behind me peering into my yard while I’m naked tending to my gnomes.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Man id 100% be growing some cool ass viney shit along that fence.

Put up a trellis and I got me a fence full of beans
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:52 pm
Man id 100% be growing some cool ass viney shit along that fence.

Put up a trellis and I got me a fence full of beans
Wisteria trellised on anything. I'm still using leftover flat wire panels - haven’t used the rolls since watching a guy get rolled up.
They come in 8ft x 20ft panels. I used panels of 8 gauge wire in a 4 inch pattern. Works great for everything from fencing to maters.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Fake Karen Tears Cause a Scene Once Again
A viral video shows a white woman in New York trying to steal a Citi Bike that a Black teen had just paid for.

Notice that she hides her hospital ID early on. Won't matter:

Opps. The video has already been shared in every department she has contact with and many more.

:---P
I hope she's looking for a new job soon.
I think the young men handled things exceptionally. This woman is clearly something else and she is lucky that things did not escalate. I applaud these men for dealing with this nutcase in a very calm way.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-hospital ... 33401.html
... "We are aware of the video involving a health care provider off duty and away from the hospital campus. The incident in the video is disturbing," a spokesperson for NYC Health + Hospitals told Insider in a statement.

The spokesperson added, "The provider is currently out on leave and will remain on leave pending a review. As a health system we are committed to providing an environment for our patients and staff that is free from discrimination of any kind." ...

I hope that she's not a nurse . . . ah, thank the ghost of Clara Barton:
Likely was a physician assistant at New York City Health + Hospitals/Bellevue ...
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Meh, with any luck she'll write herself a prescription (while she still can) for the best high dose opiod pills available and eat all the pills at once. And then start some real crying.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Un-Karen Collection?

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 8:53 am
Meh, with any luck she'll write herself a prescription (while she still can) for the best high dose opiod pills available and eat all the pills at once. And then start some real crying.
Is she not a Karen?

Receipts show the white hospital worker accused in viral video of trying to steal a Black man's rental bike paid for it herself, lawyer says

She's an odd duck either way, but perhaps not a racist bike thief. -0-?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Un-Karen Collection?

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:43 pm
Is she not a Karen?

Receipts show the white hospital worker accused in viral video of trying to steal a Black man's rental bike paid for it herself, lawyer says

She's an odd duck either way, but perhaps not a racist bike thief. -0-?
The worm turns yet again?

The Black teen in a viral bike feud with a white woman said she 'did something wrong' but got 'rewarded' with over $130,000 in donations

-0-? Time for some neutral party to sort this out. Why hasn't Citi Bike weighed in?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The Gulf Breeze Karen Collection

https://youtu.be/puTg5B4KwmM

She doesn't need a license because she's traveling

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Karen AND Ken Collection

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:11 pm
https://youtu.be/puTg5B4KwmM

She doesn't need a license because she's traveling
:wtf:
this is great. She turned what was going to be a speeding ticket at worse into felony drug charges
I love how the officer almost instantly when he processes they are a "sovereign citizen" he literally calls it in on the radio, almost like they have a code for these psychos now.

Christofascist slacker Ken:
Video: Man causes scene, demands refund from Chinese restaurant after seeing Buddha statue

... The clip starts with a man in a blue long sleeve shirt demanding a refund from the Chinese restaurant in Albuquerque after seeing the Buddha statue, explaining that he is a Christian. Another man in a grey shirt can also be seen shaking his head in disbelief as he tries to speak with the other man.

After the video zooms out, a manager can be seen speaking with the upset man from the doorway, denying him his request for a refund and telling him, “There is nothing I can do for you. … Yeah, I am the manager. That’s racist, and I’m not giving you a refund.” ...
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The Canadian Karen Collection

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:27 pm
Woman At Walk-In Clinic Demands A 'White Doctor' To Treat Her Son's Chest Pains
Some people have no shame.

I'm sure that social media had IDed her by now. Shame that her innocent son will have to deal with the predictable result.
(video)

... “There’s nobody that’s Canadian? Nobody that was born here?” the woman asked but was met with the same response. "Oh my God, what type of horrible country do I live in? My kid is sick. I want to see somebody else. Being white in this country, I should just shoot myself."
It's a more "horrible country" than I thought it was a few minutes ago, but shooting yourself will help with that.
Witnesses at the clinic confronted the woman for her racist behavior.

“You child clearly has more issues with you being his mother than him needing to see a doctor. You are extremely rude and racist,” said one of the witnesses. “You want to talk about p--- people being at a hospital? Maybe you should check yourself in.”
:o :lol: :-||
Former Ontario premier Kathleen Wynne eventually tweeted a video regarding her thoughts on the incident.

:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I don't know this Karen, nor anything about her other than this video. I'm willing to assume she is a racist with a fair amount of dislike, if not actual hate, for non-white medical providers. And I don't defend her behaviour. But - there is another plausible perspective that doesn't require any racism. Remember Karen had had a previous experience with a "brown" provider in that clinic that was unsatisfactory possibly due in part to the provider's manner and language. Now she's got a sick kid with chest pains and doesn't know the problem, but she's stressed. Now can any of us say honestly that we've never called tech support and wished we could ask for somebody who spoke English as a first language? And in seeking medical help, would any of us not prefer easy to understand communications? How about the appointment coordinator? You want to be able to distinguish between "Tooday" and "Tuesday"?

Language matters, if the issue is important:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:09 pm
I don't know this Karen, nor anything about her other than this video. I'm willing to assume she is a racist with a fair amount of dislike, if not actual hate, for non-white medical providers. And I don't defend her behaviour. But - there is another plausible perspective that doesn't require any racism. Remember Karen had had a previous experience with a "brown" provider in that clinic that was unsatisfactory possibly due in part to the provider's manner and language. Now she's got a sick kid with chest pains and doesn't know the problem, but she's stressed. Now can any of us say honestly that we've never called tech support and wished we could ask for somebody who spoke English as a first language? And in seeking medical help, would any of us not prefer easy to understand communications? How about the appointment coordinator? You want to be able to distinguish between "Tooday" and "Tuesday"?

Language matters, if the issue is important:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBOEekIPqY
It's not a call center or wedding mill. I guarantee that all of the MDs are able communicate in English effectively. Plus, there's no certainty that a "White" MD won't have a heavy accent (eastern European, South African, French, Texan, etc).
1312. ETTD.