The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Had she been believed the couple could have received 20 years, or in another time become another Emmitt Till. Her sentence should have been more in line with what she could have caused.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

It's fortunate that the "accused" lived somewhere where the cops/prosecution actually listened to their denial and checked the surveillance record. I would have given her more time in jail, though. She might have been legitimately skeered of Hispanic people shopping, but even if you take her version at face value, the best you can get is stalking for some unknown reason. There's no attempted kidnapping.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Kaaron Collection

French anti-ribbit Kaaron:

Neighbor calls police on 92-year-old woman over noises coming from her pond: ‘It’s my entertainment’

:roll: Snowflake.
... Ferry is excited to see what happens next, as the French police assured her that someone will return to apprehend the frogs from her property.

“That’ll be fun … they jump,” Ferry said.
Bastards.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:26 am
Had she been believed the couple could have received 20 years, or in another time become another Emmitt Till. Her sentence should have been more in line with what she could have caused.
O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:50 am
It's fortunate that the "accused" lived somewhere where the cops/prosecution actually listened to their denial and checked the surveillance record. I would have given her more time in jail, though. She might have been legitimately skeered of Hispanic people shopping, but even if you take her version at face value, the best you can get is stalking for some unknown reason. There's no attempted kidnapping.
:thumbup: :thumbup: Makes sense, guys.
White Woman Loses Job After Viral TikTok Sees Her Harassing Black Man Fishing in His Neighborhood
https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-s ... 1913716522

I Get harassed when i Go fishing because these privileged people don’t think i live in this nice neighborhood! #racistneighborhood #fishinggonewrong #ijustwanttofish #oldladyharrassingme #iliveinthisneighborhood
Another Karen got her just desserts.

A white woman in Georgia was fired from her job after the company found out she harassed a Black man while he was fishing. The proof came via a viral TikTok that the man, Anthony Gibson, shared.

WSB -TV reports that Gibson was fishing at the lake in his neighborhood in Newnan when the woman came up to him and started playing 20 questions.

“Are you guys residents here?” she asked. Gibson’s companion responded, “Are we bothering anyone?”

“This lake is for residents only,” the Karen added. At that point, she saw Gibson was recording a video and said she didn’t give him permission to film her.

Gibson—who has over 46,000 followers and 1.3 million likes on his @fishingbay2ga page—said during the clip, “This the third person, this is the third person, y’all. I’m in my own neighborhood and a white person came and bothered me while I’m fishing.”
fishingbay2ga has now soared to 66.9K Followers and 1.8M Likes.
https://www.tiktok.com/@fishingbay2ga
Huge irony - he's now making money off of unemployed Karen.
He added, “This is my phone; I can do whatever I want; I studied the law.”

According to the outlet, Sea Glass Therapy announced via Facebook that the woman—who was an independent contractor—was fired.

“Sea Glass Therapy is a place of acceptance, healing, and inclusion of all people regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or background," the company stated. "We stand against discrimination of all forms. We have terminated our business relationship with the independent contractor, Tanya, in order to uphold our values and standards. We strive to be a service to our community and do whatever we can to accommodate the needs of it, operating with integrity.”
Cool name.
Welcome
Sea Glass Therapy
Mind • Body • Spirit

A Center for Emotional Healing and Wellness located in downtown Newnan offering:
Counseling
Yoga & Movement
Massage
Himalayan Salt Sauna
Acupuncture
Memberships
Internship Program
Self-Care Retail
Non-bigoted staff.

Back to the article:
Prior to this Karen, a white man approached Gibson while he was fishing and called the police on him.

“I get harassed when I go fishing because these privileged people don’t think I live in this nice neighborhood,” Gibson captioned the clip.

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-s ... 7816910634
:roll: Oh well, even more followers, likes and $$$.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

omg, I might have to commit murder, or at least an old-fashioned stomp. Can you imagine listening to her EVERYDAY.

https://youtu.be/IWSeAgwAvi4

https://youtu.be/uuG86ljUX_8
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:32 am
omg, I might have to commit murder, or at least an old-fashioned stomp. Can you imagine listening to her EVERYDAY.

https://youtu.be/IWSeAgwAvi4

https://youtu.be/uuG86ljUX_8
:puke-left:

Confused Karen Protests Target’s Pride Merch by... Wearing Blackface

A video of an angry shopper Karen has gone viral, showing the woman proudly parading through a Denver Target wearing blackface, aggressively—and cynically—asking employees for Pride merchandise.

The video was uploaded to Twitter, the platform now known as X, by @iceyxblues on Wednesday but removed early Thursday. TMZ identified the rogue shopper as Ersilia Campbell.

“My mom and i dealt w[ith] this in a target in denver today,” the post was captioned. “Dude wtf.”

Campbell can be seen in the clip very visibly wearing dark brown makeup caked all over her face and leaning over a red counter.

“You’re a horrible person,” someone off-camera tells Campbell when she gets to the counter.
:wtf:
... According to TMZ, after Campbell left Target, she went to a Starbucks wearing a shirt covered in pro-Trump stickers and complained about how she lost her job with the U.S. Postal Service. The outlet reported that Campbell was fired in February, and a trespassing notice was posted at the post office indicating she was banned. Employees were warned to call Postal Inspection if they saw her there....
:---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Why do people idolize these assholes?

Oh wow, this dude is a massive piece of shit: https://www.businessinsider.com/barstoo ... t-stoolies

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:23 am
Why do people idolize these assholes?

Oh wow, this dude is a massive piece of shit: https://www.businessinsider.com/barstoo ... t-stoolies

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/sta ... 0129295527
-0-?
9:14 PM · Aug 31, 2023. 12.1M Views
6,301 Reposts, 2,459 Quotes, 64.6K Likes :shock:

David Portnoy
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Horrible people seem to attract die-hard acolytes. This guy, Andrew Tate, Donald Trump, and so forth. I think one of the reasons is them being a mouthpiece and saying the quiet parts out loud that their followers are too scared to say themselves in public.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:14 pm
Horrible people seem to attract die-hard acolytes. This guy, Andrew Tate, Donald Trump, and so forth. I think one of the reasons is them being a mouthpiece and saying the quiet parts out loud that their followers are too scared to say themselves in public.
Agreed. Speaking of unabashed "Horrible people":
White Neighbor Allegedly Hoses Down Prominent Black Dinner Party Guests

... Mina Q. Malik, who along with co-counsel Derek Sells is representing the Duroseaus and the others who were at the dinner party, told The Daily Beast that she happened to be in Alabama when the case came into her office.

“I was appalled and disgusted that water hosing and German Shepherds were being used against people of color in New York City in 2022,” said Malik, a candidate in 2019 for Queens District Attorney. “I was in utter disbelief.”
:o :(
... Rosebrock, a German national, has not yet filed a response to the Duroseaus’ complaint, and his version of events remains absent from the narrative....
The stereotype is almost unbelievable. Regardless, :obscene-birdiered: :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:06 am
Rosebrock, a German national, has not yet filed a response to the Duroseaus’ complaint, and his version of events remains absent from the narrative....

The stereotype is almost unbelievable. Regardless, :obscene-birdiered: :obscene-birdiered:
His version has no defense.

Surprised there's no video.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:46 am
His version has no defense.

Surprised there's no video.
Didn't want their phones to get wet feels like an unlikely explanation. Briefly searching 'racist Marcus Rosebrock video' and 'neighbor attacks blacks with hose' didn't turn up anything. :headscratch:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I m have a hard time believing the story, but mostly due to the way over the top language by the writer.

"creating a scene reminiscent of 1960’s Birmingham, Alabama, when White law enforcement officers used fire hoses to douse, assault and batter African Americans"

Getting squirted with a garden hose while at an upscale dinner party while wearing upscale dinner clothes being compared to what happened in Birmingham is insulting to the tens of thousands abused by racist cops in the 50s and 60s

Karens everywhere

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:27 pm
I'm have a hard time believing the story, but mostly due to the way over the top language by the writer.

"creating a scene reminiscent of 1960’s Birmingham, Alabama, when White law enforcement officers used fire hoses to douse, assault and batter African Americans"

Getting squirted with a garden hose while at an upscale dinner party while wearing upscale dinner clothes being compared to what happened in Birmingham is insulting to the tens of thousands abused by racist cops in the 50s and 60s

Karens everywhere
Good point, but that's a quote from the civil lawsuit, not the reporter's editorial or even what a dinner attendee said. It's not unusual for lawyers to engage in hyperbole.

Maybe the guests chose the wisest course of action, but I would have been sorely tempted to peg the neighbor with a rock or something else hefty.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Speaking as both a former lawyer and person whose father was actually in Birmingham getting sprayed, I'd agree with billy.p - except - "reminiscent" could mean only that one is reminded of or remembers the Birmingham "Eight days in May", not that the incidents are actually similar. Hyperbole fershure, but not necessarily disrespectful.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

... Ida Ann Lorenzo, 48, allegedly pulled down the woman’s mini skirt as she complained that it was too small and threatened to call child protective services.

In a video with over 3 million views on TikTok, Lorenzo was filmed defending her decision to pull down the skirt, moments after the encounter in the lobby of the Sakura Japanese Steakhouse in St. George, Utah.

I happen to work for the state and if I have to watch your ass cheeks hanging out again, I will call CPS,” Lorenzo said....
Ida Lorenzo
Loan Officer

St. George, UT
Intercap Lending (I wonder if she still works there :think: )

Busted, lying Karen who may be a registered sex offender for the rest of her life :---P
1312. ETTD.