Admiral of the Fleet

Re: The Death of Qanon

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:07 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:58 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:42 am
Vrede too wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:29 pm
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... -ask/1980/

T Hunt is hilarious. He keeps sending his relatives Q info and they tell him - wink wink - that it didn't come through.
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
It only took 20 - 30 years, but the results of the republican war on education are available for all to see.
Hell, it's not over. They plan to "investigate" the FBI for responding to wingnuts showing up at public school board meetings and menacing the board members. Until they elect a chief speaker of wingbuts, this war on education will just simmer on the back burner and then boil over once they get their shit together. Watch and see.
Bingo, you called it on 1/4/2023. Moms for liberty is in high gear insuring that schools don’t need no damn books utterdan da Bible book.
Goddamn lunatics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:17 amGoddamn lunatics.
Hey lurking CPFers, you can shed the stupidity, but you have to want to.
Days of Darkness: How one woman escaped the conspiracy theory trap that has ensnared millions

... Ramona last spoke to Don about two years ago. She had just gotten vaccinated against COVID-19. When she told him, she could hear him crying softly over the phone.

“He told me: ‘Well, you’re going to die within a year,’” Ramona recalls.

That year passed, and then another. Ramona graduated and got a job teaching fifth grade. Her days and thoughts are filled with students and lesson plans, instead of late-night drills and go-bags, and storms that never came.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:17 pm
Days of Darkness: How one woman escaped the conspiracy theory trap that has ensnared millions

... Ramona last spoke to Don about two years ago. She had just gotten vaccinated against COVID-19. When she told him, she could hear him crying softly over the phone.

That year passed, and then another. Ramona graduated and got a job teaching fifth grade. Her days and thoughts are filled with students and lesson plans, instead of late-night drills and go-bags, and storms that never came.
Aww, I thought fer sure Don would die from covid.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:05 pmAww, I thought fer sure Don would die from covid.
:D Maybe it killed him in the last 2 years, or will in the next.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:09 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:05 pmAww, I thought fer sure Don would die from covid.
:D Maybe it killed him in the last 2 years, or will in the next.
He was lucky with Covid, he was stupid long before
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:17 pm

Last night my daughter called and told me my granddaughter, who is 14, has covid. I asked my daughter if the granddaughter has been vaccinated. She said no. Then I said "let me guess; you're not vaccinated, either." She then told me that "people die from this vaccine." I then told her that nowhere near as many died from vaccine side effects as died from covid. Things then began rapidly making no progress or sense.....I ended up hanging up on her.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:39 amLast night my daughter called and told me my granddaughter, who is 14, has covid. I asked my daughter if the granddaughter has been vaccinated. She said no. Then I said "let me guess; you're not vaccinated, either." She then told me that "people die from this vaccine." I then told her that nowhere near as many died from vaccine side effects as died from covid. Things then began rapidly making no progress or sense.....I ended up hanging up on her.
Damn, that sucks. It must be awful to see family lost to a cult, and to see children suffer for it. Sorry.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:33 am
neoplacebo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:39 amLast night my daughter called and told me my granddaughter, who is 14, has covid. I asked my daughter if the granddaughter has been vaccinated. She said no. Then I said "let me guess; you're not vaccinated, either." She then told me that "people die from this vaccine." I then told her that nowhere near as many died from vaccine side effects as died from covid. Things then began rapidly making no progress or sense.....I ended up hanging up on her.
Damn, that sucks. It must be awful to see family lost to a cult, and to see children suffer for it. Sorry.
Hell, it's a regular epidemic.....this business with the daughter and granddaughter the other day, my seven years younger sister is a member of the Christian Taliban, the trump cult of lies and ignorance, and a vaccine freedom fighter. Her husband quit his six figure salary job at a drug company when the company instituted a vaccine mandate during the covid outbreak, and of course he also is a member in good standing with the Christian Taliban as well as the trump cult of petulant grievance. The whole goddamn family has gone crazy. In another five years I'll be the only one left.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:45 amHell, it's a regular epidemic.....this business with the daughter and granddaughter the other day, my seven years younger sister is a member of the Christian Taliban, the trump cult of lies and ignorance, and a vaccine freedom fighter. Her husband quit his six figure salary job at a drug company when the company instituted a vaccine mandate during the covid outbreak, and of course he also is a member in good standing with the Christian Taliban as well as the trump cult of petulant grievance. The whole goddamn family has gone crazy. In another five years I'll be the only one left.
Ugh. You must be naturally immune. Too bad there's no christofascist vaccine.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:37 am
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:45 amHell, it's a regular epidemic.....this business with the daughter and granddaughter the other day, my seven years younger sister is a member of the Christian Taliban, the trump cult of lies and ignorance, and a vaccine freedom fighter. Her husband quit his six figure salary job at a drug company when the company instituted a vaccine mandate during the covid outbreak, and of course he also is a member in good standing with the Christian Taliban as well as the trump cult of petulant grievance. The whole goddamn family has gone crazy. In another five years I'll be the only one left.
There is. It’s called Education.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:47 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:37 amUgh. You must be naturally immune. Too bad there's no christofascist vaccine.
So true, but a vaccine of scattered availability, variable quality and that takes so many years to work has limited effectiveness, as we and neoplacebo have seen.
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:47 pm
Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:37 amUgh. You must be naturally immune. Too bad there's no christofascist vaccine.
So true, but a vaccine of scattered availability, variable quality and that takes so many years to work has limited effectiveness, as we and neoplacebo have seen.
And then there are my in-laws.
These educated trump supporters laugh at trump and his cult. Sure, they fall for little bits and pieces here and there, but their support for trump is all about what they personally will get out of it - until very recently they have believed that they would be getting an all republican government with 90% of the economy safely untaxed for the top 10%.
My in-laws (especially the One and his family) and the generations of leisure millionaires before them was all it took for them to rationalize that they have better genes than the rest of us and that they were meant to lead or to Rule. Chosen by God himself - trump says it out loud. Barbara bush says it out loud, Cruz’ daddy says it out loud as have all the kings, queens, popes before them.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Don't get excited...I've been vaccinated, sanitized, editorialized, ostracized, and minimized. Somebody once tried to vulcanize me, but I put up a stiff resistance that paid off in the long run. yep

I have to come back and remark about how it was fifty years ago today that Patty Hearst was kidnapped by the SLA and became a pseudo common person. She now does fancy dogs. That's the way it goes.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

I wish contemplative people would
stop associating Christ with fascism.

It's just lazy.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:28 amI wish contemplative people would

It's just lazy.
:headscratch: We're in a Qanon thread. I don't associate Christ with fascism. I associate christofascists, and only christofascists, with fascism. For example,
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:45 amHell, it's a regular epidemic.....this business with the daughter and granddaughter the other day, my seven years younger sister is a member of the Christian Taliban, the trump cult of lies and ignorance, and a vaccine freedom fighter. Her husband quit his six figure salary job at a drug company when the company instituted a vaccine mandate during the covid outbreak, and of course he also is a member in good standing with the Christian Taliban as well as the trump cult of petulant grievance. The whole goddamn family has gone crazy....
Most Christians, by far, are not fascists. In fact, I can't think of any teachings directly credited to Christ that are fascist. "It's just lazy" not to ask before making assumptions.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:28 am

I wish contemplative people would

It's just lazy.
Lazier to say there's no fascist Christian fundamentalists, especially in the Qanon cult. Especially as they're the ones touting it.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:15 am

It's just lazy.
:headscratch: We're in a Qanon thread. I don't associate Christ with fascism. I associate christofascists, and only christofascists, with fascism. For example,
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:45 amHell, it's a regular epidemic.....this business with the daughter and granddaughter the other day, my seven years younger sister is a member of the Christian Taliban, the trump cult of lies and ignorance, and a vaccine freedom fighter. Her husband quit his six figure salary job at a drug company when the company instituted a vaccine mandate during the covid outbreak, and of course he also is a member in good standing with the Christian Taliban as well as the trump cult of petulant grievance. The whole goddamn family has gone crazy....
Most Christians, by far, are not fascists. In fact, I can't think of any teachings directly credited to Christ that are fascist. "It's just lazy" not to ask before making assumptions.
I also do not automatically associate Christ or Christians with fascism. But if you praise and admire and believe a fascist (trump) you're also a fascist either by default or actual admission. Religion and medical hysteria and racism and all the rest just come with the package. Critical Race Theory, drag queen shows, book bans, private school vouchers......pretty much anything can be glommed onto depending on which fascist you like the most.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Everything has hidden meanings and tortured connections, everything.
Solar wrote:I too had hoped for more, but it (Tucker-Putin interview) must have been damning to the left more than we realize, they are completely ignoring it to the point they allowed Sonny [sic] Hostin to be exposed as the Views [sic] "White slaver". :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: So much to unpack:
I don't know anyone on the left that cared enough to watch.
I didn't even bother reading the analyses. Tucker is a whiny, America-hating stooge, and Putin is a lying mass murderer.
If something is "damning" we ignore it :wtf:
If something is "damning" we allow completely unrelated ancient family history, likely filmed months ago, to be revealed.
Her maternal fourth great-grandfather likely being involved in the slave trade is hardly a slur on Sunny.
Her paternal third great-grandfather was born into slavery. Sunny is the epitome of karmic balance.
https://ew.com/sunny-hostin-family-owne ... ts-8559572
The actual White women on the View may also have connections to slavery. Sad, but not surprising if so.
Opps, Solar, you're getting stupid even for Solar.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:52 am
Vrede too wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:15 am

It's just lazy.
:headscratch: We're in a Qanon thread. I don't associate Christ with fascism. I associate christofascists, and only christofascists, with fascism.

I also do not automatically associate Christ or Christians with fascism. But if you praise and admire and believe a fascist (trump) you're also a fascist either by default or actual admission. Religion and medical hysteria and racism and all the rest just come with the package. Critical Race Theory, drag queen shows, book bans, private school vouchers......pretty much anything can be glommed onto depending on which fascist you like the most.
This.
1312. ETTD.