Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:14 pm
Someone is having a bad day.

A horrible day, an almost unheard of bad day. Occasionally trials are canceled because the plaintiffs' case is insufficient, but a trial canceled because there is no possible defense, WOW!
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Go Leticia and Arthur Go!!! Even Junior, Eric and sickophants got nailed!
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

So far in court:
Education fraudster
Charity scammer
Sexual assaulter and lying defamer
Business, tax and wealth fabulist (today)

Still to come:
National security felon
Terrorist
Traitor

Prison
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Claire McCaskill Says This Is 1 Of The Worst Things Trump Has 'Ever Said'
The former Democratic senator said she's stunned that Trump wasn't "totally lambasted by every Republican elected official."

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) slammed Republicans for their silence on what she claims is one of the worst things Donald Trump has ever said....

″Where is the chairman of the (House) Armed Services committee (Mike Rogers R-AL), and the ranking member of the Armed Services committee in the United States Senate (Roger Wicker R-MS) ? Where is he?” McCaskill asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Where is [Republican Sen.] Joni Ernst (Iowa), who served in the military? Where are the Republicans that say they care about the military?”

“The idea that he would get away with saying this without being totally lambasted by every Republican elected official is stunning to me,” she added.

“This is one of the worst things he’s ever said, and imagine how high that bar is.”

Trump’s comments garnered surprisingly little attention. Brian Klaas, an associate professor of global politics at University College London, wrote in The Atlantic that the non-response “shows just how numb the country has grown toward threats more typical of broken, authoritarian regimes.”

Several legal experts also noted that Trump’s Milley outburst may have violated court warnings that he stop attacking potential witnesses in the cases against him.

Trump’s post appeared to be prompted by another article in The Atlantic, an in-depth profile on Milley, which detailed how the military commander sought to protect the nation and Constitution from Trump’s “moral derangement.”

See McCaskill’s commentary below on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsI45VbGsw
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's so hard to choose. California GOP convention:

Mehdi Hasan

Imagine if top Democrats had made fun of Scalise when he got shot.
In a normal world *this alone* should be disqualifying. He’s making fun of a man for being almost murdered at home?
Nancy Pelosi’s husband was beaten nearly to death by a MAGA conspiracist with a hammer. Trump is making jokes about it. The baying crowd thinks it’s hilarious. But go on: tell me more about Joe Biden misspeaking or John Fetterman’s hoodie. Get a grip.
Trump and his supporters have no low. Deplorable, vile, pathetic people.
Article

:obscene-birdiered: to MAGAts and their idol P01135809. Prison can't come soon enough.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Also at the California GOP convention:
Trump suggests bizarre plan to keep forests damp to prevent wildfires in California

... "They say that there's so much water up north that I want to have the overflow areas go into your forests and dampen your forests, because if you dampen your forests you're not gonna have these forest fires that are burning at levels that nobody's ever seen," Trump said to a cheering crowd.
:wtf: "cheering"? I get that the cultists love his whiny, hateful, fat cat-servicing White supremacy, but will they ever figure out that he's an idiot?
"All the currently dry canals will be brimming and used to irrigate everything, including your own homes and bathrooms and everything, you're going to be happy, and I'm going to get it done fast," he added.
:roll: Rainmaking megalomania.
... Trump has previously falsely claimed that California wildfires were sparked by trees that "explode," and he has long subscribed to the theory that wildfires could be prevented if forests were cleared of dead trees and debris.

In 2018, Trump suggested raking leaves on forest floors could help prevent fires.
Yeah, the forest idiocy is nothing new.
... Trump did not provide further details about his damp forests plan, but he said California Governor Gavin Newsom would probably roadblock him.

"I couldn't convince this guy Gavin," he said.
:crybaby: Why is P01135809 campaigning in solid blue California, anyhow? Maybe it's about the stupid and evil RW donors there.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hard to believe the Republicans are the ones calling Biden senile.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Ex President* Trump NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT

Will it never ever end?

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

National security threat
Lock him up now - as we would anyone else
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:07 pm
National security threat
Lock him up now - as we would anyone else
Take out the Australian billionaire member of Mar-a-Lardo, too.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I will guess that the woman in the top video is Jasmine and the guy in the bottom video is kstu. Both are LNF wingnuts.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Holy hell.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The best thing I've seen today.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 pm
The best thing I've seen today.

https://twitter.com/AntiToxicPeople/sta ... 8794477725
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jimmy-fa ... 3c4b9f2cbc
... “I’m for us. You know how you spell us, right? You spell us, U.S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that? I just picked that up,” he (Trump) asked.

Fallon was stunned into silence by the comment, eventually telling his audience: “I’m going to give you all a few seconds to process that."
:wtf:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:18 pm
Also at the California GOP convention:

Trump suggests bizarre plan to keep forests damp to prevent wildfires in California

:wtf: "cheering"? I get that the cultists love his whiny, hateful, fat cat-servicing White supremacy, but will they ever figure out that he's an idiot?

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:01 pm
Hard to believe the Republicans are the ones calling Biden senile.
Such a superior businessperson :roll:

Trump's Truth Social site has lost (tens of) millions of dollars since it launched, filing shows

:lol:

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

He looks like shit.

Is he retaining water or something?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:13 pm
He looks like shit.

Is he retaining water or something?

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... 9430264099
-0-? His "doctor" says that the Major Asshole is Great Again.

Conservative Pundit Trashes Donald Trump's 'Excellent' Doctor's Note With Just 1 Word
CNN's S.E. Cupp pointed out what the former president didn't publish that's probably more important.

“Propaganda.”
Where does he find these clowns? I'll let you read the rest of Cupp's criticism at the link, but this stood out to me - One thing that you do not want is “cognitive exams were exceptional.” Cognitive exams should be normal, "exceptional" is a bad thing in this case, as any real health worker knows. Cupp is correct, the Dolt .45 campaign wrote this letter and the "doctor" they found to sign it is too slow to notice the glaring flub.

Orrr, he is slyly warning us about ex-PINO's diminished capacity :think:
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Why can't he just choke on a Big Mac and put us all out of our misery?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Yeah, he's fine.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Covered all the phony-baloney topics that scare his cult members, didn't he?

Thinking about the voter ID, though, I know it's just part of the ploy to suppress votes of those unlikely to vote Republican, but it occurred to me that I've been registered to vote in at least 6 states (mostly not at the same time) and all of them required ID to register, and all of them checked you off the list when you came to the polls. So if somebody else gave your name and address to vote, when you got there you'd have already been checked off and couldn't vote again. Still one person one vote, even if somebody stole yours. No opportunity for massive effect on the election.

"Open boarders" (as Trump sometimes says) wouldn't be so open if Congress changed the asylum laws - something Biden can't do. Dealing with the illegals isn't really that much of a problem; dealing with the potential asylum-eligible migrants is pretty much uncontrollable under current law.

Funny he'd lament a "weaponized DOJ?FBI" and then talk about investigating and indicting his own political critics if he were back in office.